My excellent experience with BCD

We turn dreams into reality!
KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

My excellent experience with BCD

Post by KKFun »

Hi everyone, I do not write reviews normally, but after the excellent doll purchase experience with Jeff from BCD, I will give it a try with a short review.

First of all, thanks to justintime for referring Jeff to me.

So the journey started. I contacted Jeff via emails and expressed my interest in the beautiful ZELEX dolls. Jeff is very knowledgeable about the dolls, if he does not know the answers, he would contact the doll makers to get them quick, I really mean QUICK, within 1 day or so. Another thing I am impressed, Jeff would get back to me outside his office hours, or even on weekends, via emails or phone calls.

Jeff is also very patient with questions, I believe there were about 50 emails exchanged in total for the entire purchase process. I always got a response from him earlier than I expected.

My purchase went very smooth as expected, we generated the customized list within a few days, and here we went, an order was placed. During the waiting period, if any questions or changes or confirmations, Jeff would contact the doll maker again to make sure it was all good.

My stunning ZELEX dolls were delivered within 7 weeks from placing the order to delivery on my doorstep. The shipping was fast and the tracking was good. When my delivery with minor damage, Jeff ordered the repair kit for me too.

Overall, it was a very outstanding experience working with Jeff. Highly recommended to anyone.

Many thanks to Jeff, really appreciate it.

Here is my ZELEX fairy. More of her can be found in the link below.

viewtopic.php?t=155833
Fairy KKFun.jpg
Fairy KKFun.jpg (7.89 MiB) Viewed 380 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My excellent experience with BCD

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for sharing!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Jeff is the best. No vendors even come close.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Feck,
Thanks for the compliment
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

sdkay33

Post by sdkay33 »

My experience with Jeff was excellent. He helped me chose the right doll, gave me lots of options, and even though there was a mess up at the WM factory on her colors, in the end Jeff made it all good and I love my Cindy WM164D. Highly recommend Jeff!
~ SD

INFORMATIONS