www.wmdolls.com

Newb with question about self lubricating vagina

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Gaijira
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Newb with question about self lubricating vagina

Post by Gaijira »

Hey all, I just ordered my first doll, and decided to get it with the self-lubricating vagina. I was wondering how you clean it, if water causes the lubricant to form. Seems like if nothing else it might use up the lubricant coating really fast, especially if you rub the insides as part of normal cleaning. Anyone know how that works?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Newb with question about self lubricating vagina

Post by amytyl »

You'll have to treat her like a one night stand and use condoms, at least until the lubricant wears away.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Gaijira
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gaijira »

So then you just dry it out after use (to prevent mold)?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Yes, that's always a good idea. In fact, buy silica gel packs from Amazon (the 3 gram ones should be fine) and after drying, leave one inside her, changing it when the packaging gets soft. I leave one inside mine to absorb humidity and I haven't ever had any mold issues.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Gaijira
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gaijira »

Wow that's a great idea, hadn't heard that one before. Just have to remember not to eat the silica gel as it always says on the pack... XD

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

If you use condoms... use ones that have NO silicone on them. Otherwise there will be a chemical reaction between the tpe and the silicone, destroying the tpe.

Also, never use vaseline/petroleum jelly on your doll. It will damage the tpe, especially on areas that stretch.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Gaijira wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:35 am Hey all, I just ordered my first doll, and decided to get it with the self-lubricating vagina. I was wondering how you clean it, if water causes the lubricant to form. Seems like if nothing else it might use up the lubricant coating really fast, especially if you rub the insides as part of normal cleaning. Anyone know how that works?
Hi, Gaijira

Normal washing and heating and drying, the self-lubricating vagina has about 50 times for using.

Best regards,
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not long after I joined this forum someone put up a post of a couple of refillable & flexible bladders attached to the cavity for lube dispensing on the go
Probably a Silicone setup, didn't note the link :(

Gaijira
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gaijira »

Anmo Dolls wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:31 pm
Gaijira wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:35 am Hey all, I just ordered my first doll, and decided to get it with the self-lubricating vagina. I was wondering how you clean it, if water causes the lubricant to form. Seems like if nothing else it might use up the lubricant coating really fast, especially if you rub the insides as part of normal cleaning. Anyone know how that works?
Hi, Gaijira

Normal washing and heating and drying, the self-lubricating vagina has about 50 times for using.

Best regards,
Ok that's a pretty good number of times, thanks.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not the post I was looking for but the concept is sound :)

Problems with lube and RealDoll
Moderator: TJ_Foxx

by technoguy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:03 am

It sounds like the RD vaginas are prone to the same problem described for the Fleshlight in another recent tread.

If so, then maybe the RD vagina could benefit from having small lubricant "reservoirs" molded into its surface. There could take the form of grooves or pockets that the lubricant would collect in during lovemaking and with would continuously feed out to keep the penis coated with lube during lovemaking.

technoguy

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Gaijira
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gaijira »

thazehase wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:56 pm Also, never use vaseline/petroleum jelly on your doll. It will damage the tpe, especially on areas that stretch.
Wait, sorry I missed this earlier...never use vaseline/petroleum jelly on your doll? I've heard from many sources exactly the opposite, that using vaseline on the genitals and joint areas that bend is an important part of proper maintenance. This is the first time I'm hearing that it actually will damage the TPE...is this from personal experience?

Jonnonz

Post by Jonnonz »

thazehase wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:56 pm Also, never use vaseline/petroleum jelly on your doll. It will damage the tpe, especially on areas that stretch.
Everything I've read so far has told me a little Vaseline in armpits, elbows, leg joints etc will help, this is the first time I've seen anything that says it will harm. Please clarify!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Arthur1960 found over oiling the fingers was causing deterioration of the TPE and now uses just a smear of Vaseline as needed
Jonnonz is correct with a little (thin smear) of Vaseline in armpits, elbows, leg joints etc. is useful if dryness or cracking is observed

The use of Mineral oil and Vaseline is intended to keep the surface in good condition and should only be applied when required

There are as many, TPE blends as there are doll models
Manufacturers are constantly working on their products, either by providing softer options or improving the quality of their blends
Generic TPE is relatively stable but once in the possession of an owner, general wear and tear, climatic conditions, all affect the longevity of dolls

We try our best to keep these beautiful toys in good condition to the best of our ability but they don't last forever and messing with the blend characteristics can have unfortunate consequences IMO :)

Gaijira
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gaijira »

Ok thanks seagull, that fits with what I've heard before.

As far as how often to oil the doll with mineral/baby oil, what's the current range most consider to be enough without over-oiling? I've heard everything between once a month to twice a year.

INFORMATIONS