zelex.com.cn

Question to owners of the GE57Z Head with slightly open mouth

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
dollbohrer

Question to owners of the GE57Z Head with slightly open mouth

Post by dollbohrer »

Can anybody who owns this head as a "hard silicone" version tell me, if the slightly open mouth can be opened a little further to fit a small gag-ball (the size of a golfball or smaller)?
Or is the hard silicone too hard to move anything?

I'm not talking about oral sex, just "using" the oral cavity for kinky dress-up ;-)

Thats the head I'm talking about:
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (23.99 KiB) Viewed 576 times

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question to owners of the GE57Z Head with slightly open mouth

Post by crazedcat »

Hard silicone head features barely move at all. I doubt that mouth could open wider, even slightly.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

crazedcat wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:46 am Hard silicone head features barely move at all. I doubt that mouth could open wider, even slightly.
+1
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

cosdoll81
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cosdoll81 »

No you can't, you can move the lips a tiny bit but there's teeth behind it anyway so you can't fit anything in.

INFORMATIONS