www.siliconelovers.com

My experience with SL and IT (not good)

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My experience with SL and IT (not good)

Post by Silentbob_swe »

Better late than never, see why at bottom.

My experience with Silicone Lovers = Not so good (but can change depending on what their explanation for silence is)

Pre sale = mail answers within a day.
After Sale = Answers within 1-2 weeks.
After Wanting Refund = No answers on any mails whatsoever.
But i still got some mails about them wanting to grade them..But none since 2 months. Maybe they deleted my adress?

I have checked if it was sent to spambox, but no.

Have mailed both Nick and Danny. No response.

I bought a IT 159 just about a week before the "chinese new-year?" in mid january.
Also had to pay an EXTRA 150euro for shipping even though it says on page shipping included.
The shipping does not appear until the end of the orderpage.That sucks. But i ok it anyway.

I told SL that i wanted them to tell Irontech to wait manufacturing to after holiday.

My mail to SL 19/1: "If they have not started with mine yet, perhaps it is better do after the holiday.
I don want anything rushed."

Mail from SL: "They're actually taking from the 23rd off this year"

I had a suspicion that if it was made the days or day before the holiday it would be rushed and so be of inferiour
quality.

But nooo... I got mail with factory photos the 23/1, one day before their holiday.
So i got nervous.

The following weeks i made some change requests about weird pubic hair and colors.. nothing on the body.

The 25th of feb it was on its way.
Around the 10th of march i got the doll.

The 11th i unpacked and checked doll, and cleaned it.
The 12th saturday, i moved it to where it was going to be, looked ok then.

Day after i noticed a BIG RIP in the vagina towards the anus. Upon examining it looked just like there had been 2 or 3
airbubbles just under the surface, and they burst when spreading the legs a little.

And ALSO, no texture at all in the vagina until maybe 15cm in. In the anus there is some faint texturing.
You can se that on one of the pictures i post.

I also noticed a finger bone peeking out of a finger.

I got so dissapointed. I had to let it sink in, so i waited a couple of days to report it.

Then i noticed the legs would not bend more than about perhaps 95 degrees toward head. That was a lot less than my
fake clone doll i also got ripped off on.
Any more moving toward head the legs would separate and spread. So no real movement there. I think joint is at a 45degree angle.
And yes, it is a EVO double joint knees and shrugging skeleton.

After some time they said they talked to IT about this and they said to glue the vagina..???!!!
I know from some of my own tpe casting experiments that GLUE, not even TPE glue would hold that under stress.
They would send me Glue anyway..

While i waited, i ordered TPE glue from both Ebay and AliExpress, 2 different ones (one unmarked, and one that actually said
TPE glue on it).
Tried glueing the vagina by cleaning with ipa, and spreading glue with toothpick, just like videos show).

Let it dry for 24 hours.. then try spreading legs.. POF, it did not hold.
Then i tried the next glue, the same procedure and same result.
After some weeks i got glue from IT, it was the same i already tried. Same procedure again, same result.
And using a hotair gun is no option there.. it would destroy the whole part.

At this time i was ANGRY.

THEN i noticed the hand skeleton (articulated), that first joint is INSIDE the hand (in the palm area).
and tip joint is where the second joint ahould be. So the last joint does not exist, it ends there. So no fingertip moving.

Too small skeleton for hand?

What else... oh, the joints were stiff in the beginning, but 2 month in it can no longer stand,

My last mail to SL was 28/6, with me wanting a refund. (i did not mention sum). I was thinking about half of what i payed,
that Irontech take half and SL half. then all loose half.

Not a single peep from them at all since then. Even after several additional mails to them.

The last months i have had so much work and been so tired i have not had the time or lust to write this letter until now.
Attachments
the different glues i tried
the different glues i tried
glues.jpg (341.05 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
rip
rip
rip4.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
rip
rip
rip3.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
rip
rip
rip2.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
rip
rip
rip1.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
bending
bending
IMG_20220312_213138.jpg (3.61 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
palm
palm
hand2.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
fingertips
fingertips
hand1.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
poked wire
poked wire
finger.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 1742 times
rip
rip
failed.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1742 times

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My experience with SL and IT (not good)

Post by Gaijin »

Yep. It sounds like they sold you a lemon, and are avoiding you. Sorry.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Hope they sort it out for you sb. There is a mediation process here on the TDF. That's the way to go with verified vendors and problems therein.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi there @Silentbob_swe

It's Lou here, I'm so sorry to hear this and also quite shocked.

It is absolutely not our style to go silent on issues or avoid customers, all our customers know that when things go wrong we always try to resolve things ASAP and negotiate the best outcome with our partners and you are no different.

I'm sorry that somehow your issue has been missed for a follow-up. I suspect your support ticket may have been prematurely "solved" in our help desk once we shipped out the glue. We had a changeover of staff around mid-June and it's possible this was missed in the handover.

If you'd like to get in touch with your order number we can look into this again for you. Just to manage your expectations, I'm afraid it doesn't warrant a 50% refund as these are relatively easy fixes with the right tools and advice. We have videos and other resources to offer. ( We strongly do not recommend that TPE Ebay glue, it dries hard and is not a cold weld product. Waste of money. )

Once again apologies for the mishap and if you ever need to get hold of us quickly, we are on live chat 7 days a week. We look forward to turning this around for you.

Best, Lou
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

As i said, i tried the glue i got from Irontech which you requested from them. You say their glue is also bad? It looked and smelled and glued exactly the same as ebay glue.

Then how come no one answer the emails i sent? Do you have another adress to send to?

And how is "no internal texure" going to be fixed by myself?, and the skeleton in the middle of the hand etc,?..

I have ALREADY got your videos and documents about how to fix it. And as i wrote, it is the absolutely WORST place to glue, it NEVER holds up, (i have as i said tried ALL THREE glues), not at least on irontechs bad design there.

Why not 50%? I think thats is really doable, you talk to Irontech about it, because of all faults.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi Silentbob_swe,

I found your damage report, it was archived and resolved after we sent you all the advice and video repair guides, and after your free repair kit was delivered.

As I said we are also available on chat 7 days a week so you can always reach out there if you do not hear a response in a few days.

I have responded to you via support@siliconelovers.com.

We can continue the conversation over there and as I said via email, I am happy to reopen this incident and find a better solution for you.

Best, Lou
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Good luck to you. As of now, this entire situation does not look good.
Good thing though is that these at least are a verified Vendor.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I've been working on a similar repair with Callista, even had the same finger problems. I was able to fix her hands fairly well, but the loin repairs have not been as successful. I consider it a brand defect, but I'm honestly not sure as many other here have done fine with their dolls. I've tried Mishka's guides and have had hit and miss results, same with Morgana. If you try the "Primer 94" technique be very careful because the chemical smell does not go easily.

I don't blame SL at all for my own doll's problems. There were issues when I ordered mine late last year, but SL worked really carefully with me before and after purchasing to ensure things were good, answers all of my questions, and treated me like they wanted a repeat customer. I had a very positive experience with their team.

I say none of that to invalidate your own experiences, I mostly want to put it out there that there are repair guides worth looking into, just be careful and definitely do some rehearsals on inconspicuous areas: inserts are a great place to practice repair techniques and even harvest extra TPE as needed.

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

We are working on a solution now.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

That's great news! I hope you are able to come to some kind of happy outcome, and I look forward to updates on how this turns out.

hiya99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hiya99 »

Hi Silentbob,

I am wondering if you would have an update on if they gave you a solution? I am now questioning my purchase with SL due to their poor communication after order placement.

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

Yeah, I am waiting for an update on the IT list in stock (the stock is not updated on their homepage). I have got several suggestions but i have not decided yet.
The problem was a mishap when one of their employees had quit. (the one i was messing with).

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

homersexual:

no i don't blame SL either, i had bad luck ordering just when the chinese was entering their newyear holiday, I think it was rushed with lower qualitycontrol then.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Silentbob_swe wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:06 am homersexual:

no i don't blame SL either, i had bad luck ordering just when the chinese was entering their newyear holiday, I think it was rushed with lower qualitycontrol then.
I'm convinced that's part of why I've had such a hard time with Callista. She even arrived with prominent seems. SL was great to work with, but WM's work was really shabby and turned me off to going with them for my next doll (Which is a shame because I really like some of their body types).

INFORMATIONS