zelex.com.cn

Zelex Factory Production

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
informalproblem

Zelex Factory Production

Post by informalproblem »

Does anyone know if the Zelex factory is currently shuttered, due to Covid-19? My vendor informed me that I would receive factory photos at the end of November, but I have yet to get them. I don't want to bother Mia, as I have asked her a lot of questions already.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Zelex Factory Production

Post by bbc3 »

I have not seen any news about any Chinese doll factory being closed right now. You should go ahead and ask your vendor to follow up on the factory photos. Friendly inquiries are probably no big deal to them and they'll be happy to respond.

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gapp »

With their shutdowns being limited to districts, it's hard for outsiders to know generally what is actually shut down. But in any case, having dealt with multiple vendors, I can tell you most of them are not minding the store all that closely. I've had 3 different ones respond after asking with factory photos coincidentally ready that same day I asked and the doll shipping a few or so days later. So if I hadn't asked the dolls probably would have sat another 2 weeks before the factory contacted them again about clearing up space, and then the vendor getting around to asking for approval to ship.

informalproblem

I sent over an email. I appreciate the advice. Replies from YourDoll has been amazing and I do appreciate Mia very much. I just can't shake the feeling that I am an inconvenience, despite the fact that I am paying a lot. This is my first custom order doll, with my previous being girl already located in a Texas warehouse; sold by RLSD.

sim3sum

Post by sim3sum »

I got a email from my vendor a few days ago. placed my order october 31.

It is close to the expected finish date. I'm following up on your order every day.

The production was a little delayed due to the pandemic. But we think the production will be back to normal soon. I'm sorry for the delay. I'll let you know once your doll is finished.
Sim3suM Zelex Faction viewtopic.php?t=169443

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

informalproblem wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:32 pm I sent over an email. I appreciate the advice. Replies from YourDoll has been amazing and I do appreciate Mia very much. I just can't shake the feeling that I am an inconvenience, despite the fact that I am paying a lot. This is my first custom order doll, with my previous being girl already located in a Texas warehouse; sold by RLSD.
Mia and Belle at Yourdoll are always super helpful, can always live chat with them when they're online too
I'm currently waiting on my 4th order from them :mrgreen:

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

My moondoll order didn't seem to get affected, although it took 2 or 3 days extra than the vendor thought to get it shipped (picked up).

informalproblem

Mia replied back. It seems Zelex was affected by the lockdown, and Black Friday sales, so they are running a week behind schedule. I should have the factory photo Wednesday and she'll send them over. I'm not sure how Black Friday would influence my Halloween order, but I'm in a totally different line of work.

Floop

Post by Floop »

Thanks for updates, guys.

sim3sum

Post by sim3sum »

Got my factory pics from october 31 order... Anyone else?

informalproblem

sim3sum wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:37 pm Got my factory pics from october 31 order... Anyone else?
I should receive them tonight, as I sleep. If I wake up and do not have them then I'll contact Mia.

Edit: no photos in my inbox.

sim3sum

Post by sim3sum »

I just got another update from my vendor if you took advantage of the halloween dress promo..
The Halloween outfit hasn't arrived yet due to the pandemic. They may need to wait a couple of days.

informalproblem

sim3sum wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:17 pm I just got another update from my vendor if you took advantage of the halloween dress promo..
The Halloween outfit hasn't arrived yet due to the pandemic. They may need to wait a couple of days.
I expect Mia will let me know tomorrow. I did take advantage of the dress promo but I am not worried about the dress. I'll see if they can sub a wig in it's place. Thanks for the update!

informalproblem

Update: I need to wait several more days, as the doll is not finished.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

My shipment of 1/2 came yesterday. The second with the case/doll comes today.

INFORMATIONS