elsababe.com

How does your wife/gf feel about your sex doll?

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

How does your wife/gf feel about your sex doll?

Post by Leslie48 »

I'm just curious if anyone has a relationship with a real woman, and owns a doll at the same time. My mom found out that I was planning on buying a doll at some point, and while she says she isn't going to tell me what to do with my money, she is worried about me falling in love with it. She has this image in her head from some movie, about a creepy guy whom is really attached to his sex doll. I guess I just want to know if anyone dates, or is married, etc, in some kind of a relationship, while owning a doll. I'd also like to know what people's opinions are on getting attached to a doll.

My personal opinion, is that she is a bit ridiculous, lol, but I understand where she is coming from. It does seem to me like some people do get attached to their doll to what is probably (I don't have any hard science on this) an unhealthy degree. Admittedly, I'm single, and have never been in a serious relationship, so I lack experience in dating which is why I also ask this. I will date when I buy my first doll, but I will obviously be careful what girl I let find out about my doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How does your wife/gf feel about your sex doll?

Post by Mr Franz »

While my bride of 30 some odd years doesn't share my interest in dolls, she's fine with it. To me though, my dolls are just dolls. I don't think of them as sex-dolls. I do have a certain attachment too them I suppose, but not in a sexual way.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

My wife has always been okay with my girls (aka dolls). She was slightly cautious at first, but I showed her many websites, many photos, what they were about and had several discussions before I bought them. I never asked her for permission. From the beginning, I told her what I wanted, and why. That honesty (saying what I wanted) went a long way.

The dolls started off with me saying that, "I wanted to bring another woman into our bed...but as a realistic sex doll." Over the last year since I said that, the dolls have been more for my personal companionship. She comes in and hugs them occasionally, which is cute. Sometimes we have playtime with them.

She sees my girls as an extension of me, maybe even like one of my hobbies. But also, slightly like they have their own personalities. The most important thing is that the dolls didn't replace my wife. I still do plenty of things with her, and her alone. So she doesn't see the dolls as a threat.

She went with me to shop for their clothes at stores and she'll ask, "Do your girls need anything?" before we go to Walmart or a store. During the day, my girls keep me company in my office while I'm working. Sometimes, when I really need to focus, I cover them up with blankets. My wife has seen that and knows that I'm not out of control bec of the dolls. Other times, I bring a girl into the bedroom to cuddle while I watch tv. I do the same thing with my wife sometimes in the living room.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Leslie48 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:40 pm I'm just curious if anyone has a relationship with a real woman, and owns a doll at the same time. My mom found out that I was planning on buying a doll at some point, and while she says she isn't going to tell me what to do with my money, she is worried about me falling in love with it. She has this image in her head from some movie, about a creepy guy whom is really attached to his sex doll. I guess I just want to know if anyone dates, or is married, etc, in some kind of a relationship, while owning a doll. I'd also like to know what people's opinions are on getting attached to a doll.

My personal opinion, is that she is a bit ridiculous, lol, but I understand where she is coming from. It does seem to me like some people do get attached to their doll to what is probably (I don't have any hard science on this) an unhealthy degree. Admittedly, I'm single, and have never been in a serious relationship, so I lack experience in dating which is why I also ask this. I will date when I buy my first doll, but I will obviously be careful what girl I let find out about my doll.

Considering the fact that my wife is my WM173H and my GF is " our " GF a SM 150L I don't have these issues but.. I will say one thing. FFFFFRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMM!!!!!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Leslie48 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:40 pm I'd also like to know what people's opinions are on getting attached to a doll.

Yes, I am especially attached to one of my dolls (Ana Marie, the Kimber Doll). She reminds me A LOT of an ex gf I had many years ago (similar height, frame, face, butt, but not tits!). It was an intense relationship that lasted a couple of years. I gave her a black wig that really resembles the ex of my youth. She takes me back in time when she is very close, face to face. It's like a time machine.

As with any woman, never waste your time arguing with them. You can't win a battle of their emotions with your logic. Better to just say, "Well, I can hear what your saying." Rise above the situation and just calmly live your life. Don't apologize for having needs.

Your family cares about you, so no need to attack them, even if they are wrong. A man must be calm, decisive, and enjoy his life (even if other people don't always approve).
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

Leslie48 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:40 pm I'm just curious if anyone has a relationship with a real woman, and owns a doll at the same time.
I have.
Our marriage is built on a rational basis with a specific purpose, so the doll does not cause any problems. :whistle:
Furthermore we are planning to teach our children what the dolls are for. They can get their own dolls without any fears in future if they can store them properly. That is our way.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

We've been married 30 years and together nearly 40 overall. My wife has no hang ups about a doll. She buys things for her and lends me jewelry so I don't have to buy it. We have a great intimate relationship...... always have. Our doll is just an added bonus. :thumbs_up: My wife isn't "threatened" or jealous or spiteful or suspicious. She's a very confident person so a doll is no big deal. :wink:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

The female brain is a great mystery.
Women are almost never interested in men's things.
I am of the opinion that a woman's opinion depends a lot on the man's explanation,
depending on how her man will explain things to her as he personally sees them
and how she should perhaps see it all or how to accept some things...

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Wife lost her sex drive post menopause.
We talked about my hornyness still being fully intact and the frustration I was feeling.
I suggested a doll, my wife agreed.
Must say I have developed an attachment to Frances I wasn’t expecting.
My wife and I have a great relationship now without sex being an issue..we laugh, cuddle, do things together more than we ever have..life is great.
Frances has definitely contributed to that.
Strangely enough me and Frances are not like rabbits..I only have sex with her a couple times a week…some weeks not at all.
I get as much out of caring for Frances, cleaning, dressing etc as I do from the sex aspect.

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Raspberry1967 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:32 am Wife lost her sex drive post menopause.
We talked about my hornyness still being fully intact and the frustration I was feeling.
I suggested a doll, my wife agreed.
Must say I have developed an attachment to Frances I wasn’t expecting.
My wife and I have a great relationship now without sex being an issue..we laugh, cuddle, do things together more than we ever have..life is great.
Frances has definitely contributed to that.
Strangely enough me and Frances are not like rabbits..I only have sex with her a couple times a week…some weeks not at all.
I get as much out of caring for Frances, cleaning, dressing etc as I do from the sex aspect.

R
:thumbs_up:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leslie48 »

[/quote]
Yes, I am especially attached to one of my dolls (Ana Marie, the Kimber Doll). She reminds me A LOT of an ex gf I had many years ago (similar height, frame, face, butt, but not tits!). It was an intense relationship that lasted a couple of years. I gave her a black wig that really resembles the ex of my youth. She takes me back in time when she is very close, face to face. It's like a time machine.

As with any woman, never waste your time arguing with them. You can't win a battle of their emotions with your logic. Better to just say, "Well, I can hear what your saying." Rise above the situation and just calmly live your life. Don't apologize for having needs.

Your family cares about you, so no need to attack them, even if they are wrong. A man must be calm, decisive, and enjoy his life (even if other people don't always approve).
[/quote]

I wouldn't describe my mom as an overly emotional person, if anything she's very analytical. I think it's more of a generational thing, where it just wasn't as accepted to own dolls in her time, because people thought it was just for lonely creeps and weirdos. She told me thinks it's a perversion of kids toys or something, since dolls are meant for kids (though she has no problem with my Hot Wheel collection.) She is also a Religious Conservative woman, so I imagine that plays into her view on them. I can't get her to see it my way, but I don't think she's coming at it from an extremely emotional angle, like some women do.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

My girlfriend of ten years found them "Creepy!" at first.
Nowadays she's come to terms with my new interest. She sits next to one on my lounge when we watch TV. They're pretty much all around her infact.
She even voices her concern when one of the dolls looks like it's leaning a bit unsteadily. Even tells me to be careful when I'm repositioning a head to face a different way or moving the neck to a different angle.
She came in on me when I was repainting the nipples on my Teddybabe the other day and asked me if the powder I was using would take to them.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

My wife is fine with my doll, she just thinks of it as another one my ‘hobbies’ she will never understand. With that being said, as with any other hobby, it will never be more than that.. my doll isn’t going to be sitting around the house, holding a martini or joining us for Netflix fridays.. lol she get those on Thursday’s along with her baths, then call of duty Friday’s to help my k/d ratio.. but yea, I’m not going to take a risk introducing my wife to her..

Dr3amBOx

Post by Dr3amBOx »

honesty is always the best option, especially if you're going to get a doll regardless, because trying to hide a doll is a nightmare, the constant fear of being found out which is perpetuated over time, also the longer you hold the lie the bigger it becomes to tell the truth.
I hid a doll from my partner for well over a year, and only got to get her out on rare occasions, in the end had to get rid of her, mostly out of fear from being found out and not knowing how my wife would react also guilt for lying about it.
It's been awhile I've been on this forum but my doll urges have come back, but this time I've said to myself this purchase will have to be done with my wife. I'm not going through that again.
...now how to pop the question?

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Taneras »

So, I don't own a doll yet but I did order a Sanhui that should be in next month and, so far, my wife is fine with it.

Backstory: We started dating when we were 20, and are in our mid 30's now. She was very religious when I first met her, and we rarely fooled around prior to marriage. I voiced my concern about her sex drive, but she reassured me she had it in spades and was just waiting for us to tie the knot. She even wrote up a contract (her idea) promising to blow my mind once we got married. Well... 15 years post marriage it hasn't happened yet. While we do routinely have sex, its a once every 7-10 day event (so 3-4 times a month). The frequency never is more often, but sometimes less often if she's busy. Despite being a perfect match in every other area, the low frequency of sex has caused major issues between the both of us. I've even went so far as to say I feel like she has broken/is breaking one of her marriage vows. Maybe that's too far, I don't know. I'm open to being wrong but that's how I feel right now.

3 years ago, thinking some of her low sex drive was the shape I was in (I wasn't overweight, just not muscular), I turned into a health nut and gym rat. For 2.5 years I stopped drinking, ate healthy, and worked out 5-6 times a week. I got into amazing shape and felt ultra-confident in myself. Nothing changed, not even one iota.

So, sex dolls... Within the last 2 or 3 years we were on a long trip and somehow got onto the topic of how the female form is more attractive than the male form. My wife mostly agreed, and said she's always found females very beautiful. She sorta hinted about how she'd be curious to be with a woman. I, not wanting to add in a third person into our relationship because of the issues we were already having, understood her, but was against it.

Sometime in the last year I came across realistic sex dolls and thought back to our conversation during that trip. I mentioned it to her, and at first she was very interested, but after thinking about it and seeing the dolls was against it. To her, it was an inanimate object that wouldn't "do anything" for her during sex. It'd just lay there, and that wasn't very enticing for her. That's was understandable so I stopped talking to her about it. But after seeing what I saw, I was also interested in it for myself. So I kept researching it, and months later told my wife I wanted one for myself.

She agreed without complaint. Is she actually ok with it, or is she saying she's ok with it because she doesn't think she has grounds to say no considering our history? I don't know... Will she say she's ok with it, then get jealous when it arrives? I don't know... I think it'd be awkward to have sex with it while my wife is home, unless she gets involved as well, and who knows she might. So as of now I'm looking at it as a sex toy when she's out of town (which probably happens 7-8 times a year). She may very well be ok with it, she knows I own several fleshlights and are ok with them. We even use sex toys on each other sometimes during out sexual encounters. So it's entirely possible she will see this as just another sex toy and won't mind. Time will tell.

INFORMATIONS