Smaller formats

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
number9

Smaller formats

Post by number9 »

Hi AngelKiss!

I wanted to know if you had plans on producing smaller format dolls 135-145cm. It would be nice to see the exact same bodies proportions simply scaled down to smaller formats for many reasons and I am absolutely positive that many community members would like to see this as well. If yes, would you be able to suggest a rough time frame for the production to start? If no, would you care to explain why? Thanks!
Vendors that provided me excellent service
BCD. Communication 10/10. No matter how many damn emails I sent, Jeff gets back to me the same day...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Smaller formats

Post by seagull »

Will be a great thing for those in jurisdictions that don't have a problem with small "child-like" dolls
For those of us that do have restrictions on petite dolls, we wish you well :thumbs_up:

number9

Post by number9 »

Yes, I agree, child like dolls should not be allowed. I've read some locations seem to judge anything that has a small frame as a child...Hands down Cougar less than 145, must be a child.....Regardless, the Angelkiss dolls I have seen don't resemble children in anyway and they would be great in a reduced size so that clients don't break their backs trying to store and more with their dolls.
BCD. Communication 10/10. No matter how many damn emails I sent, Jeff gets back to me the same day...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I love this grab from Australian legislation :)

273A.1 Possession of child like sex dolls etc.
A person commits an offence if:
(a) the person possesses a doll or other object; and
(b) the doll or other object resembles:
(i) a person who is, or appears to be, under 18 years of age; or
(ii) a part of the body of such a person; and
(c) a reasonable person would consider it likely that the doll or other object is intended to be used by a person to simulate sexual intercourse.

Penalty: Imprisonment for 15 years.

Not surprising Australian based Kimberdoll don't offer a smaller doll :thumbs_up:

number9

Post by number9 »

The only way this reads is that if you are less than 18 years old, it's illegal to have sex. That means, a 17 year old would be placed in prison for 15 years if they were to have sex with another 17 year old. Would they both be placed in prison for 15 years? That would ruin their lives. They should show further detail to this legislation that explains what they mean because it's not clear. I would not agree but, they should be saying flat out, you are only allowed to be sexually engaged if you are 18 years old and above; that would be crystal clear.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

I believe the law is actually stating

that "a person commits an offence if the person possesses a doll" and the doll "resembles a person....under 18 years of age"

It's not stating that you can't have intercourse if you're not 18. You just can't possess a doll that resembles a minor if that doll is intended to be used for sex.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Jwelmont
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jwelmont »

In Florida I never could find a straight answer on sizing. I was ensured by the doll channel in Texas that ships to Florida and sex dolls shop that 140 cm and above with d cups (not flat chested) was ok for delivery. They said below 140 cm and you can have problems regardless of chest size and 150 cm and up was ok for flat chested dolls. Not sure if anyone can confirm this or not. I ordered 140cm d cup only for the weight and storage size. I had my eye on 150-155 j cups and stuff like that but, with my chronic L5 disc back pain and sciatica there’s no way that weight would work. I wish they could truly get the weight down. On the larger dolls because it’s a real issue.

number9

Post by number9 »

Seems like the variable is the doll then. Two 17 year old humans engaged in sexual activity is legal however, a 17 year old human and a doll that resembles a 17 year old is illegal. I guess this is the only way they could figure out to completely stop any dolls that appear to be under 18. It's just weird how two humans would not be punished but a doll owner would be since their intentions would be the same.

number9

Post by number9 »

Jwelmont wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:50 pm In Florida I never could find a straight answer on sizing. I was ensured by the doll channel in Texas that ships to Florida and sex dolls shop that 140 cm and above with d cups (not flat chested) was ok for delivery. They said below 140 cm and you can have problems regardless of chest size and 150 cm and up was ok for flat chested dolls. Not sure if anyone can confirm this or not. I ordered 140cm d cup only for the weight and storage size. I had my eye on 150-155 j cups and stuff like that but, with my chronic L5 disc back pain and sciatica there’s no way that weight would work. I wish they could truly get the weight down. On the larger dolls because it’s a real issue.
These rules just make sense. It's blazingly obvious which dolls do not look okay but you can't keep perspective standard. I would be interested to hear if this could be confirmed since I will eventually move there myself... if the housing prices start to return to normal. I am the exact same with height preference. 150-160cm are far more appealing less the skinny legs/arms that many models have; my biggest turn off imho. I then factor in weight and storage and decide it's just not for me either.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

mathieu242
"a person commits an offence if the person possesses a doll" and the doll "resembles a person....under 18 years of age"

It also doesn't state what qualifications or jurisdictional authority the person has who is making the call on the doll resembling a person under 18 years of age
I would put money on them not being pediatritians :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

The problem of these laws is that they are made by people in full mental confusion, who confuse a doll and a person.
Sexual relations between an adult and a minor are prohibited for very good reasons (problems concerning the emotional and psychological development of the minor).
But could a doll, even looking young, have emotional and psychological development problems?
If voters in some countries elected fewer mentally confused politicians, there would be fewer dumb laws. In the meantime, sellers and TDF are obliged to follow existing laws in the countries where they carry out their activity and where they have their computer servers. Because the law is the law, however stupid it is, and only political authority can possibly change it.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

number9

Post by number9 »

I am right there with you. Adults and minors should be illegal for good reason. Our Leaders only become corrupt from power and then they write the law directly after. Not saying all law is bad here but It's far past the moment for them all to step down because up to today... nothing is working out very well because their greed alone. Time for decentralization with smaller communities helping each other out while simultaneously working with others. At that point we could have our dolls without dictators deciding for us.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I do not condone pedophilia in anyway shape form or fashion.
I was molested as a youth albeit by a teen girl ,but still.
And I personally feel the laws in our country (USA) are too lax and punishment is too soft on pedophiles or sexual predators in general.

That said .

I propose a trade
( this is purely fantastical as it will never happen )
Suppose we allowed dolls to be made available to the public as childlike as you wanted ,what ever your sick heart desired.
BUT the punishment for sex with an actual minor be punishable by death.

There will always be a sick individual that will lust after children but what would be the consequence of allowing this person to satisfy their urges with a doll?
The doll won't care, and odds are very good no one else would know about it enough to care either.

And that one that was offered a doll but still chose to molest !?
Execute! Done!
But do it on national television so the whole world would know we aren't screwing around !!

Alas ,I solid solution that will never happen because there is no money to be made .

number9

Post by number9 »

That sounds horrible Anastasia, I am sorry you had to experience that. Your scenario reminds me of Singapor in some ways. You are not allowed to spit or litter anywhere and it's enforced by hefty fines that will be issued if you are caught contradicting these laws. The city was one of the cleanest I have ever visited. Killing seems to divide your enemy by two. I agree, laws that are made with the right intentions should be enforced more at times. Then there are those laws that seem to have been made to just flex power, doll height as the only metric is not intuitive.

Polymer amour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polymer amour »

I recently saw a post on a subreddit where a guy was showing his new doll stood next to him.

The doll appeared to be modelled on the body of a child, around four years of age. The height, face, head shape, torso and limb proportions were all based on that of a young child. He even gave it blonde pig tails and commented that he was the doll's new daddy

However, oddly, the doll also had breasts.

I commented that child like dolls weren't allowed on the subreddit (as this was mentioned in the rules).

Now, I was shocked and surprised that pretty much all of the members on that subreddit who commented agreed with the doll being ok because it had breasts.

Honestly, I felt so sickened that I left that group.

I like that fact that this site is very much against child like dolls.

INFORMATIONS