zelex.com.cn

Help! Zelex doll smell like rubber

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
alicexiao
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Help! Zelex doll smell like rubber

Post by alicexiao »

I received my zelex 155 doll in Nov 29 2022, I put it in my bedroom, it was all good at beginning, but after 3 days, it started to generate heavy smell in my room which is like rubber bands or rub basketball. I did wash her once today with towel and change new clothes but it doesnt help. I have to leave her in the washroom. Please help Zelex, whats wrong with my doll?

informalproblem

Re: Help! Zelex doll smell like rubber

Post by informalproblem »

does it have a battery inside of it?

alicexiao
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alicexiao »

informalproblem wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:24 pm does it have a battery inside of it?
No It doesn't have battery but it does have the gal butt and gal breast

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you leave bodily fluids not flushed out inside a doll smells can emanate.

Powdering with talc provides a barrier layer which absorbs surface evaopation

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

chewy

Post by chewy »

After trying many things, coconut oil worked best for me on a RacyMe doll. Make sure your room is warm enough, rub some on and it will all be absorbed over night. One application should give noticeable improvement. Two applications were all I needed to get rid of the rubbery smell.

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

alicexiao wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:08 pm
informalproblem wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:24 pm does it have a battery inside of it?
No It doesn't have battery but it does have the gal butt and gal breast
gel butt/breast are not going to make a difference. They are encompassed by the harder silicone, which is a barrier. I asked about a battery because batteries can go bad and cause a chemical reaction, burn and radiate heat; this could heat up a region of the product and burn off gasses.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

chewy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:20 pm After trying many things, coconut oil worked best for me on a RacyMe doll. Make sure your room is warm enough, rub some on and it will all be absorbed over night. One application should give noticeable improvement. Two applications were all I needed to get rid of the rubbery smell.
Not on a silicone doll

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Tye
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tye »

I have a silcone zelex doll and I have the same problem. smells like vinegar to me. The smell is stronger when the doll gets warm...like if I use a heated blanket (obviously not enough to overheat/burn/damage the doll. I am overly cautious about that and keep the setting at 3/10) or just let the temperature of the room get warmer. The smell seeps into any sheets or clothes that the doll touches for an extended period of time, and is almost impossible to wash out. The smell will transfer to anything else in the same wash load, too.

It makes me wonder if the silicone didn't cure properly or if something is being mixed into the silicone that shouldn't be. Is it toxic? This is a real concern. I get a terrible headache if I am around the doll too long (sleep with or in same room), and feel terrible all the next day. As soon as I clear the room and remove the doll, the following day I feel 100% better. If I bring her back into the room and stay with her I get sick again.

It's been about a month now and its getting better but still not great. I worry when the summer months come and it gets hot.
Zelex Inspiration with GE95 and G04

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Tye wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:12 am I have a silcone zelex doll and I have the same problem. smells like vinegar to me. The smell is stronger when the doll gets warm...like if I use a heated blanket (obviously not enough to overheat/burn/damage the doll. I am overly cautious about that and keep the setting at 3/10) or just let the temperature of the room get warmer. The smell seeps into any sheets or clothes that the doll touches for an extended period of time, and is almost impossible to wash out. The smell will transfer to anything else in the same wash load, too.

It makes me wonder if the silicone didn't cure properly or if something is being mixed into the silicone that shouldn't be. Is it toxic? This is a real concern. I get a terrible headache if I am around the doll too long (sleep with or in same room), and feel terrible all the next day. As soon as I clear the room and remove the doll, the following day I feel 100% better. If I bring her back into the room and stay with her I get sick again.

It's been about a month now and its getting better but still not great. I worry when the summer months come and it gets hot.
Just curious, have you done a wash of the doll inside and out since you've bought it? Personally, none of the 3 zelex (silicone) dolls or multiple (6) heads I've owned have had any abnormal scent. Mfg dates between Dec 2021 and Dec 2022.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

TChris wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:30 am
Tye wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:12 am I have a silcone zelex doll and I have the same problem. smells like vinegar to me.
Just curious, have you done a wash of the doll inside and out since you've bought it?
Silicone dolls can and often do have a slight smell. Acetic acid might be part of the chemistry.

Washing with soap and water, (and or possibly a quick wiping with acetone although make sure paint surface isn't affected - don't rub vigorously) should remove surface residue and talc can provide a barrier layer filling in micropores of the surface

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

That is very odd, I have 2 dolls that are silicone and there is no smell what so ever. This is one of the main reasons I purchased silicone because TPE has a smell that takes weeks if not months before the smell goes away.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Tye wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:12 am I have a silcone zelex doll and I have the same problem. smells like vinegar to me. The smell is stronger when the doll gets warm...like if I use a heated blanket (obviously not enough to overheat/burn/damage the doll. I am overly cautious about that and keep the setting at 3/10) or just let the temperature of the room get warmer. The smell seeps into any sheets or clothes that the doll touches for an extended period of time, and is almost impossible to wash out. The smell will transfer to anything else in the same wash load, too.

Zelex appears to have a history of changing silicone suppliers or using multiple sources during peak production months. Their apparrent inconsistencies are a major reason we see so many people who claim to have great dolls (like myself) versus others who claim to have purchased complete disasters.

These potential consistency issues go beyond silicone chemical failures to include paint durability and skeletal weld issues. However, Zelex claims to have taken steps to fix these issues. They're often claiming quality improvements... In the meantime it's good to know there are many other quality doll companies available to choose from.
alicexiao wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:21 pm I received my zelex 155 doll in Nov 29 2022, I put it in my bedroom, it was all good at beginning, but after 3 days, it started to generate heavy smell in my room which is like rubber bands or rub basketball. I did wash her once today with towel and change new clothes but it doesnt help. I have to leave her in the washroom. Please help Zelex, whats wrong with my doll?
Zelex (AXB) makes a TPE version of their 155cm. I'm sure you know the difference between the two, but I'd first make sure they didn't send you the wrong doll. Good luck.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

alicexiao
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alicexiao »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:26 am

Zelex appears to have a history of changing silicone suppliers or using multiple sources during peak production months. Their apparrent inconsistencies are a major reason we see so many people who claim to have great dolls (like myself) versus others who claim to have purchased complete disasters.

These potential consistency issues go beyond silicone chemical failures to include paint durability and skeletal weld issues. However, Zelex claims to have taken steps to fix these issues. They're often claiming quality improvements... In the meantime it's good to know there are many other quality doll companies available to choose from.
alicexiao wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:21 pm I received my zelex 155 doll in Nov 29 2022, I put it in my bedroom, it was all good at beginning, but after 3 days, it started to generate heavy smell in my room which is like rubber bands or rub basketball. I did wash her once today with towel and change new clothes but it doesnt help. I have to leave her in the washroom. Please help Zelex, whats wrong with my doll?
Zelex (AXB) makes a TPE version of their 155cm. I'm sure you know the difference between the two, but I'd first make sure they didn't send you the wrong doll. Good luck.
I am sure its not TPE but still the smell makes me sick like throat pain. I put her in the washroom all day now with doll closed. Zelex really wasted my trust.

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

alicexiao wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:59 am I am sure its not TPE but still the smell makes me sick like throat pain. I put her in the washroom all day now with doll closed. Zelex really wasted my trust.
Have you been in contact with them about this issue?
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Really?
I am shocked.
I own Two Bodies and 3 Zelex heads without any issues of "Strong Smell".
Yes both of the bodies had slight smell when new but the new 170 has about no smell at all compared
to the older 165 I have that I keep in bed with me .
The 165 has a slight smell to her and its nothing terrible or anything that makes me sick and trust me I get
Migraines very easy and none of my Zelex have caused any issues with smell being too bad I had to run and hide .
Now my FunWest girl is TPE and she emitted the most smell of any of my girls but it has also mellowed out over time.

Keep us posted .

INFORMATIONS