www.tayu-doll.com

Joint options. Differences between Standard and Loose?.

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Siemensc65
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joint options. Differences between Standard and Loose?.

Post by Siemensc65 »

Hello to all doll lovers. I am making a small introduction about the path that brought me to the need of making this question. If you want the read just the question, please skip the "boring" paragraphs please.

I have been sharing my time with my first ever doll a SEDoll Samantha 150 elf for a few weeks. I really enjoy every moment with her, and absolutely love her, but she is quite heavy in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I can handle her, but I have to make too much effort depending on what I want to do with her. If I want to put her on my chest while I am sitting on my sofa for example, she gives me too much work to put her on my chest, and even then, my thighs get tired too fast because of her weight. She is "only" 28KG, and I am 1.93m tall, 75KG and not too strong. So even I can manage her, I think I am not getting 100% from her because of her weight or my weakness.

That was not a problem for me because even I could not enjoy her as much as I would like, I could enjoy her like 80% and that was enough. I have seen some efforts from doll manufacturers in the direction of weight reduction. That topic got my attention, so I was like, ok I have a wonderful doll that enjoy a lot, and I am going to wait some time and see how the weight reduction things evolve, and then get another doll that is much lighter.

Then by accident, as it was not a very famous brand (at least for me) I trip on with the Tayu 148D 19KG doll. That weight got my total attention from the beginning. Then I started learning more about the brand and the 148D doll. The more I was looking the more I was liking what I was seeing. At that moment I was like, ok I will wait some time to see how the weight reduction thing evolves, and then make a decision, but, at least I have one Doll that is a very good candidate in that area.

Then I made the biggest mistake I could possibly make. I started looking the topic "Naimei the COSPLAY-GIRL!" of Mishka1965 about Naimei 148D. Now my defences are completely destroyed, and my heart is completely conquered by her. So I have decided that the life is too short and you have to enjoy it as much as possible.

I will be ordering the Tayu 148D Naimei soon. I have been looking for the options for buying her, I have 2 doubts. One is separate or connected love holes. We have already a good topic about it, so I am not asking about that here.

The main question is regarding the joint options. There are 2. Standard and Loose. Can anyone tell me the differences about them? I am not going to use the doll for photographic posing. I am going to pose her only with the purposes of interacting with her. Can you compare this joint options with my actual SEDoll Samantha doll or another similar?

Thank you very much.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Joint options. Differences between Standard and Loose?.

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF!

Imagine you purchased a loose joint doll and desperately want to have her with her legs in the air.
Not happening with a loose joint doll.
Her legs will not stay in any position. Standing her will become very difficult too.

My 2 Cents... Don't go with loose joints.

EllisHolz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EllisHolz »

Tayu has a short video comparing the two options:

https://www.tayu-doll.com/patented-stai ... -skeleton/

wrinkles

Post by wrinkles »

I ordered mine with loose joints. I chose this because I felt it would simulate reality much closer than stiff joints. I felt that was a good trade off for being able to hold positions and I will not be doing photography. This is not for everyone and since you have previous doll experience you know that moving dead weight around is different than being able to lift a barbell of the same weight.

I'm attaching my factory control video of the loose joints. I think this is a bit better than the one they have on the site.
I have not gottent hte dol yet. I will hopefully next week. The verification email came 2 weeks ago but I didnt see it! SO I waited an extra 2 weeks on top of the normal wait time :D .
Once I get her I can let you know more about it.

Siemensc65
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Siemensc65 »

Hi. I already ordered mine with standard joints. Thank you for your replies.
wrinkles wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:32 pm I ordered mine with loose joints. I chose this because I felt it would simulate reality much closer than stiff joints. I felt that was a good trade off for being able to hold positions and I will not be doing photography. This is not for everyone and since you have previous doll experience you know that moving dead weight around is different than being able to lift a barbell of the same weight.

I'm attaching my factory control video of the loose joints. I think this is a bit better than the one they have on the site.

I have not gottent hte dol yet. I will hopefully next week. The verification email came 2 weeks ago but I didnt see it! SO I waited an extra 2 weeks on top of the normal wait time :D .
Once I get her I can let you know more about it.
The doll in the video is the one you are getting? She definitely looks fantastic. Considering you don't mind waiting 2 weeks more, I guess you don't care if the factory sends that doll to me and then they give you the one that is coming with my order right? :lol:

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

I have a doll on order from a different maker and specified that all the joints be loose. I won't be posing her. I want her to be easy to sleep and cuddle with, and on most "posable" dolls I find it awkward to have to keep tweeking and adjusting the stiff-ish skeleton. I just want her to be easy to roll around with, and turn her head side to side when I'm kissing her. Like a real woman.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55 (blue smurf)
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P (blue smurf)
CLM Si60H (red demon)
CLM Si60XL (white elf)
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 61 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

INFORMATIONS