www.siliconelovers.com

Ld 162g came in.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ld 162g came in.

Post by Krampamus Prime »

Well I got her out, washed down and powdered up. I did notice some things wrong when inspecting it. There's a little tear/hole on one of the arms. Looks like fedex shipped it wrong and the feet got a little messed up( you can see it in the pics, the anus has what loons like a small tear and so does the mouth. I'm sure these can be some easy fixes though. She's heavy as hell, and I'm used to carrying 100 lbs. You guys aren't lying when you say a 100lb doll is heavier than 100 lbs of anything else lol. Also forgive the messy room/bed lol
Attachments
20230226_062540.jpg
20230226_062540.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 1203 times
20230226_062521.jpg
20230226_062521.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1203 times
20230226_061434.jpg
20230226_061434.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1203 times
20230226_060851.jpg
20230226_060851.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 1203 times
20230226_060838.jpg
20230226_060838.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1203 times

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ld 162g came in.

I do like the articulated hands. Makes it feel more realistic when holding the hands. Breasts are nice and soft. Not like real boobs but better than the soild ones on my torso.
Attachments
20230226_063906.jpg
20230226_063906.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1186 times

street424
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by street424 »

Can't waite to see more pictures and some more review on her.

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The ass is so damn big lol. Also the love hole placement is great. Doggy works well. This is a good doll for the money for sure.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Yes, can't wait to see more of her .... don't worry about the messy room .... that's the last thing we're worried about.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Those holes near the anus look like bubbles from the casting process. I would certainly fill them with TPE paste.
Don't forget to Endoscope her holes before you introduce any fluids.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RevJack wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:10 pm Those holes near the anus look like bubbles from the casting process. I would certainly fill them with TPE paste.
Don't forget to Endoscope her holes before you introduce any fluids.
I messaged silicone lovers website chat to get something to repair it but no one was on so I left a "message" on Sunday. Still waiting back to hear back.

bench500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench500 »

Looking forward to your thoughts. This same model is definitely top of my list and hoping to pull the trigger soon.

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I really like it. A lot heavier than I was expecting for sure. If not for the small defects I got its pretty great. This is my first full sized doll (and boy do i mean FULL sized) and it really feels quite nice. This is an upgrade from the 40lb torso I have and man I thought I could handle it but I need to work out a bit more apparently 😆. The lhp is quite nice as well, and the feeling of them are great, minus the tough being so far back which is the norm for the "upgraded" mouth, but the lips are quite detailed as are the eyes. I like the articulating fingers, they're really fun to mess with. The gell breasts are a nice softer feeling than the solid ones I've been accustomed to.

Francis

Post by Francis »

More pics of her please 🤤

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Krampamus Prime wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:41 pm I really like it. A lot heavier than I was expecting for sure. If not for the small defects I got its pretty great. This is my first full sized doll (and boy do i mean FULL sized) and it really feels quite nice. This is an upgrade from the 40lb torso I have and man I thought I could handle it but I need to work out a bit more apparently 😆. The lhp is quite nice as well, and the feeling of them are great, minus the tough being so far back which is the norm for the "upgraded" mouth, but the lips are quite detailed as are the eyes. I like the articulating fingers, they're really fun to mess with. The gell breasts are a nice softer feeling than the solid ones I've been accustomed to.
For YOUR sake you need to check to ensure that her love holes are all completely sealed before injecting any liquids into her.
If they are not sealed, and you flush her with water, it is a death sentence for the skeleton, as she will die of rust. So check all 3 holes to ensure they are all fully sealed.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:02 am
Krampamus Prime wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:41 pm I really like it. A lot heavier than I was expecting for sure. If not for the small defects I got its pretty great. This is my first full sized doll (and boy do i mean FULL sized) and it really feels quite nice. This is an upgrade from the 40lb torso I have and man I thought I could handle it but I need to work out a bit more apparently 😆. The lhp is quite nice as well, and the feeling of them are great, minus the tough being so far back which is the norm for the "upgraded" mouth, but the lips are quite detailed as are the eyes. I like the articulating fingers, they're really fun to mess with. The gell breasts are a nice softer feeling than the solid ones I've been accustomed to.
For YOUR sake you need to check to ensure that her love holes are all completely sealed before injecting any liquids into her.
If they are not sealed, and you flush her with water, it is a death sentence for the skeleton, as she will die of rust. So check all 3 holes to ensure they are all fully sealed.
I have a scope coming in but I always use female condoms

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Krampamus Prime wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:38 am
RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:02 am
I have a scope coming in but I always use female condoms
BRAVO!

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The post buy customer service does leave a little to be desired though. They were really helpful when I bought her, but now I can't get in touch with anyone. They must be struggling a bit or something. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt here

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Update: silicone lovers got back to me. And I sent in a damage report. And as I suspected they were busy so yea. Hopefully we can get this sorted out!

INFORMATIONS