www.sino-doll.com

TS RRS issue

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
bsc2

TS RRS issue

Post by bsc2 »

Every now and then, there are posts about compliants against Top-Sino RRS skin issue as it peels off / damage easily. Any update on this and if improved?

I'll want T9 TS RRS but concern about this issue so might end up in T9 TS RS instead. Any feedback from those who bought it?

wurd88

Re: TS RRS issue

Post by wurd88 »

From what I've read over my time here, whether or not it's RS or RRS, it'll eventually peel regardless of how careful you are. Might as well go with the RRS if you could afford the extra cost, and enjoy it while you can and for what it is as RRS does look incredible.
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

DanielSan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: TS RRS issue

Post by DanielSan »

My Yumini has also the R+S Effect. Sino protects the make up of the face and the painted eyebrows with a very thin coating. Dont try to peel this coat off . I did this mistake and now it looks like skin after a sunburn. Be careful with the head

INFORMATIONS