https://www.coeros.com/

]Companion Doll Story Movie Screening and Story Collection

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Marvel-Marvin
Active Poster
Active Poster

]Companion Doll Story Movie Screening and Story Collection

Post by Marvel-Marvin »

Companion Doll Story Movie Screening and Story Collection
  • I. Movie Screening
Director's speech:

When I first saw Good Key share his story on Reddit, I was excited and immediately replied to his post asking if we could tell his story in a video format. When I found out he was willing, I was overjoyed and put aside my unboxing and review videos to start making a short film about his story. Because I knew, this was the perfect story that aligned with the mission of my channel.

If you've already read Good Key's story in text form, then I don't need to say anything more. I believe you'll want to watch this video and relive the warmth of this story. If you haven't yet heard this story, please allow me to borrow 13 and a half minutes of your time to introduce you to a brother as ordinary as you and me, and how he fell in love with his companion doll.
  • II. Movie Screening
/
After watching the video, feel free to continue browsing this thread.
  • III. Story Collection
I believe that by now, you've been moved by this story. If you also want your story to be seen by more people, I'm more than willing to help you turn it into a short film. I've also created a Coeros Companion Doll Collection playlist on my channel, and I hope that in the future, there will be more stories about doll lovers that we can share with everyone.

If you're willing to let Coeros turn your story about you and your companion doll into a short film, you can share your story in this thread or email it to coeros81@gmail.com. Let's create more possibilities together.

Thank you for watching, and I wish you and your doll all the best.
Marvel
Content Creator, Doll YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/@coeroschannel

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: ]Companion Doll Story Movie Screening and Story Collection

Post by Socratus »

Haha. I'm not quite sure you could turn my doll's story into a short film. Don't worry, I have a comic coming up that will do it anyway.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Marvel-Marvin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ]Companion Doll Story Movie Screening and Story Collection

Post by Marvel-Marvin »

Socratus wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:50 am Haha. I'm not quite sure you could turn my doll's story into a short film. Don't worry, I have a comic coming up that will do it anyway.
I'm excited to hear that you're working on a comic to tell your doll's story. Can't wait to see it! Feel free to share it here in this thread when it's ready, I'd love to check it out. :drinking:
Content Creator, Doll YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/@coeroschannel

INFORMATIONS