Starpery.com

Help! I need advice for repairing TPE doll tearing around love holes

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Help! I need advice for repairing TPE doll tearing around love holes

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some guidance on how to best repair some tears I have in my tantaly TPE doll. This is my first doll, she is only about one month old and I have only had fun with her maybe a dozen times. I always use plenty of H2O lube (mainly boy butter h2o) and I have always kept her washed and cleaned after every use. I have ordered some TPE glue from a seller on Ebay and I also have a temp adjustable soldering iron. What would be the recommended way to repair this damage? Glue or hot iron? I have been in contact with tantaly customer service and they did not recommend I try to repair, but I would still like to try as it would be pointless to ship it back to tantaly for repair due to shipping costs.

I do realize the tearing is bad and will be difficult to repair but I would still like to try. I'm not sure if much can be done about the anal opening but at the very least I hope to minimize any further tearing or damage around the vagina. TIA for your help!

FYI...These pics are all from the same model doll "Monica". The first two pics are from a new and unused doll with no tearing to show what the orifices are supposed to look like.
Image ImageImageImage Image Image

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Help! I need advice for repairing TPE doll tearing around love holes

Post by RevJack »

As soon as you get the "TPE Glue" in the mail throw it directly into the garbage. If it didn't come in a can from 3M, there is no telling what garbage is in that bottle. You were scammed, own it and move on to 3M Tape Primer 94.
Then go read the repair threads in the repair section of TDF where years of experiences and advice, and warnings, and tips are all written down for you.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

"As soon as you get the "TPE Glue" in the mail throw it directly into the garbage. If it didn't come in a can from 3M, there is no telling what garbage is in that bottle. You were scammed, own it and move on to 3M Tape Primer 94."

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/134518476787 This is the stuff I bought.

https://www.amazon.ca/Adhesive-Adhesion ... 12&sr=8-12 Is this the correct glue you recommend? Thanks

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Plus
Search and ye shall find ....

Butt hole repair is doable, but not fun.
Vagina tearing should be a simple fix.

Here are some general in-and-out tips ...

1) Make sure her target TPE area is oiled and supple before diving is. A light oil or petro jelly apply may help.
2) Apply some ANAL lube to the inner and rim area of the doll before play. This is water based stuff that sticks and it was design for butt play. It will be stay slippery without natural lubrication.
3) Finally add some standard water based lube to your fun stick before diving in. Result is slippery and less chance of tears during play time.

Sadly there seem to be some dolls that were designed for looks and not function. The parts look nice but were never tested or sized for insertion of the "real deal". These will tear a bit when the openings "resize" for actual use. :(
Your best bet with the anus might be to smooth with a soldering iron. The beauty may be gone but the function will remain.

Please share you tools and results and good luck with the repair.
Cheers!
... W ..
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Wheezer,
I thought you would recommend the "insert the sliver of TPE into the split and secure it" solution for the butt. That's the only real way to make it bigger as you repair it. And who knows, it might even keep those cute little pucker striations.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Actually that too is an option. But if the butt is tearing that way already it might be due to the toy design or the massive meat being inserted. :)

An alternative that works is a butt ring. Form a ring of TPE around a glass bottle a bit bigger than the butt hole. Seal the ring with 3M or heat fuse with solder. Apply the ring using 3M as a base then weld the inner sides with a small curved tip micro soldering iron. Use a similar techniques to fuse the outer edges. Oil well and then carefully sculpt in the pucker lines with either a micro point or flat blade tip. It is a lot of fiddly work in a close area. A iron that is too big or a slip can leave butt melt divots. But the results are worth it. You end up with a "grip ring" that closes and clamps a bit once you are inside, very much like a real lady. :)

However looking at the damage and the fact that it is a one month doll, it did not seem that was a viable suggestion. If he can get it to the point where it is good for "ye olde inn and out" and is visually acceptable, then that might be enough. Not everyone wants to do micro sculpting on their doll.

Make sense?
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Wheezer wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:04 pm :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Plus
Search and ye shall find ....

Butt hole repair is doable, but not fun.
Vagina tearing should be a simple fix.

Here are some general in-and-out tips ...

1) Make sure her target TPE area is oiled and supple before diving is. A light oil or petro jelly apply may help.
2) Apply some ANAL lube to the inner and rim area of the doll before play. This is water based stuff that sticks and it was design for butt play. It will be stay slippery without natural lubrication.
3) Finally add some standard water based lube to your fun stick before diving in. Result is slippery and less chance of tears during play time.

Sadly there seem to be some dolls that were designed for looks and not function. The parts look nice but were never tested or sized for insertion of the "real deal". These will tear a bit when the openings "resize" for actual use. :(
Your best bet with the anus might be to smooth with a soldering iron. The beauty may be gone but the function will remain.

Please share you tools and results and good luck with the repair.
Cheers!
... W ..
Thanks for the reply Wheezer. For the vaginal repair do you recommend glue (I'll try to get some 3M 94 as suggested by RevJack) or should I use my soldering iron?

I am at a loss how this tearing happened. Customer service suggested it is due to lack of lube, however that is just not the case. I always use plenty of lube (BoyButter H2O), both inside and around the openings and also on mini-me as well. Even reapplying more lube multiple times during fun time. In the 4 weeks that I have had the doll I have baby oiled her completely twice (externally only, never in the tunnels), I use a shower hose douche nozzle to clean her out after every fun time, the tunnels are dried with absorbent sticks then with an aquarium air pump and she is always stored in the same position that she is shipped which Tantaly recommends.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Most doll quality is pretty good but flaws or weaknesses can occur during production causing damage even with mini-me :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

The sad but true fact is that many manufacturers will not really fess up to problems with their dolls. Good ones will, but many others blame the user.
They will not really admit if the hole is too small or if the TPE blend they used for that toy has problems. Plus many users really beat and abuse their toys.
As seagull noted, unexpected production flaws or defects can and do occur with sex toys.

The direction is up to you for the repair. It's really based on what you want for the end result.

Using 3M 94 carefully you can get probably get the anal area visually back to 95% or better, with time and care. That assumes there are not massive TPE chunks missing.
The downside is that it WILL be like it was before. Perhaps not big enough of an opening for human use.

With a soldering iron solution you can enlarge the hole a bit and perhaps chamfer it to allow easier insertion. You would probably lose the anal sphincter details. A key is to use a temperature controlled soldering iron, not the typical high heat one temperature plug in units.

Before you go either way search a bit and read up on both repair techniques.
Then based upon what tools you have (or are willing to get) and your skill level make your decision.

But whatever method you choose, make sure to PRACTICE first on a hidden spot or scrap TPE.
Also please post some before and after shots and images of the repair process to help others.

Cheers!
... W ...

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

seagull wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm Most doll quality is pretty good but flaws or weaknesses can occur during production causing damage even with mini-me :)
This particular doll did have another minor cosmetic flaw from the factory. Customer service was quick to send me a replacement doll but unfortunately it was from the same manufacturing batch and also had the same flaw. I am a member of the Tantaly subreddit and I haven't seen any other complaints about the Monica doll but I am wondering if this is maybe a manufacturing issue.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:45 pm "As soon as you get the "TPE Glue" in the mail throw it directly into the garbage. If it didn't come in a can from 3M, there is no telling what garbage is in that bottle. You were scammed, own it and move on to 3M Tape Primer 94."

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/134518476787 This is the stuff I bought.

https://www.amazon.ca/Adhesive-Adhesion ... 12&sr=8-12 Is this the correct glue you recommend? Thanks
Nope and nope. Both scams.
This is it:
Screenshot_20230420_150440_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20230420_150440_Amazon Shopping.jpg (697.46 KiB) Viewed 797 times

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrMoob »

Tpe glue from eBay is more like lash and nail glue, it melts nothing even though it says it will on the bottle,it didn't work for a vagina tearing I tried fixing, I had to peel it off like it was hardened super glue.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

As has been mentioned, there are many scams out there.
Once some enterprising folks figured the need, the cans of "snake oil" started to appear.

Legitimate 3M 94 primer comes in a metal can with a removable plastic sealing ring.
3M takes their product safety and package integrity quite seriously, unlike some others.
One way to remember it is "If it doesn't have the ring, it's not the real thing"

Below is an image from the source 3M site showing the quart can. Note the ring.
This type of 8oz. is also on Amazon. It also has the sealing ring.

Cheers!
... W ...
3M 94 Primer - 8oz can
3M_94(8oz).jpg
3M_94(8oz).jpg (106.17 KiB) Viewed 764 times
3M 94 Primer - 32oz can
3M_94(32oz).jpg
3M_94(32oz).jpg (57.36 KiB) Viewed 764 times

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ok thanks for the replies in regards to the glue. As you can probably tell I was trying to avoid buying a big jar like that as I only need a few drops for my repair. I'll have to search around, the only jar with the plastic safety ring on amazon.ca is $90.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Sorry to here that about Amazon in Canada.
On the US site an 8oz can is about $25 USD (https://www.amazon.com/3M-Yellow-Tape-P ... 005S4F1LQ/)
Good luck on the search and avoid the junque.
Cheers!
... W ...

INFORMATIONS