https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Looking into Mini Adult Dolls with "Function"

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

BlaKawKebab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Looking into Mini Adult Dolls with "Function"

Post by BlaKawKebab »

Dunno if this was asked before but... Are there other manufacturers that make miniature dolls with onahole functionality that look like anime figurines that can be displayed out in the open (with appropriate clothing, of course~)?

-->Link removed Spam Non approved vender<--
'Coz I seen this while I was Googlin', and I really liked the idea.

*Edit: Oh sorry, turns out the things I linked wasn't an approved vendor... Muh bad~

Gaijin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Looking into Mini Adult Dolls with "Function"

Post by Gaijin »

I'm curious too. I've seen a few dolls in the 60-80cm range that fit this description, but are mostly on sites that aren't safe to order from.

BlaKawKebab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlaKawKebab »

Oh, and there's also MRL with their colored dolls series, although the poseability seems limited, also kinda on the flabby side. lol

Prellmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Prellmann »

Hi there!

Ive been doin some research an the same topic for a while.
You might want to take a look at the following sites:

MRL
www.mrlsexdoll.com
They are active on this forum. Probably the biggest collection of figurine sexdolls. I have some and I think they are a little too tight (or too firm?) but might be worth a try for you.

Elsa Babe
www.elsababe.com/index.php/silicone-mal ... asturbabor
They usually make full size dolls but also have some figurines. Same like MRL: Could be a little less tight.

Loribear
www.animesexdoll.net
Seems like a new brand but looks promising!

Banana fire
https://thedollchannel.com/?s=banana+fire
Also seems like a new brand and also looks promising! The sell eg. via theDollChannels site.

Hope this helps :)

BlaKawKebab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlaKawKebab »

Prellmann wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:05 pm Hi there!

Ive been doin some research an the same topic for a while.
You might want to take a look at the following sites:

MRL
www.mrlsexdoll.com
They are active on this forum. Probably the biggest collection of figurine sexdolls. I have some and I think they are a little too tight (or too firm?) but might be worth a try for you.

Elsa Babe
www.elsababe.com/index.php/silicone-mal ... asturbabor
They usually make full size dolls but also have some figurines. Same like MRL: Could be a little less tight.

Loribear
www.animesexdoll.net
Seems like a new brand but looks promising!

Banana fire
https://thedollchannel.com/?s=banana+fire
Also seems like a new brand and also looks promising! The sell eg. via theDollChannels site.

Hope this helps :)
Already seen the first 3 ones, such craftsmanship~ Does Banana Fire have their own site? I wanna see more of their product catalog.

DenverDino
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenverDino »

I just ordered from Loribear - www.animesexdoll.net
They accept paypal which gave me the confidence to try them. Here is hoping the order comes in without any issues.
Think not what the Doll can do for you, but what YOU can do to the Doll.

BlaKawKebab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlaKawKebab »

DenverDino wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:17 am I just ordered from Loribear - www.animesexdoll.net
They accept paypal which gave me the confidence to try them. Here is hoping the order comes in without any issues.
Sweet, do let us know here how it goes~ I'm personally eyeing for that dark elf from Kuroinu. (Whenever I get the funds for! lol)

DenverDino
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenverDino »

A UPS tracking label was created. Now I await UPS to puck up package and start transporting.

I did order late Friday night so I am not surprised nothing happened until Monday. Everything looking good so far. I'm 33% less skeptical of this site.

Wolfram

Post by Wolfram »

Good afternoon. I am also interested in this topic. I want to buy myself a sex doll that can be used as a beautiful figure. I recently found a new model on the Loribear website. The Android 18 model looks very cool. - https://www.animesexdoll.net/products/a ... i-sex-doll
But I found this model on another site. - https://toyfigurehut.com/products/70cm- ... E6%9C%AC-2
This site does not say that the manufacturer is Loribear. Their prices are not much lower. I don't understand. Maybe Loribear doesn't make dolls? Maybe Loribear sells them?
I want to understand who to trust because I really want to buy Android 18.

DenverDino
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenverDino »

Wolfram wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:15 pm Good afternoon. I am also interested in this topic. I want to buy myself a sex doll that can be used as a beautiful figure. I recently found a new model on the Loribear website. The Android 18 model looks very cool. - https://www.animesexdoll.net/products/a ... i-sex-doll
But I found this model on another site. - https://toyfigurehut.com/products/70cm- ... E6%9C%AC-2
This site does not say that the manufacturer is Loribear. Their prices are not much lower. I don't understand. Maybe Loribear doesn't make dolls? Maybe Loribear sells them?
I want to understand who to trust because I really want to buy Android 18.
I understand the excitement, questions and hesitation. I'd imagine there are instances of multiple vendors slapping their name on a product that is being made by one company. (TVs TCL is a good example.) These dolls are all being manufactured in Hong Kong, somewhere.

I am excited for the Android 18. I like the Tifa but the Tifa figure is a fixed posed. As mentioned in a previous post, the elf doll is superb looking!

I can not speak for ToyFingerHut BUT last Friday I took a chance with Anime Sex Doll and bought one of their cheaper models. The shipping was free. They advertise all their shipping is free, and it was already shipped out via UPS.

So right now I await paitently to see if it gets delivered as advertised. No expected delivery date but the item is in UPS' possession. So wish me luck... for all our sakes.

DenverDino
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenverDino »

Great news! She came in today! Loribear for the win! Pretty amazing that I ordered late Friday night on the 12th. They didn't really process anything until Monday last week. So in a weeks time everything was complete.

I need to give the doll a wash but I'll try to have some photos up tomorrow.

Now they got me eye that dark elf...

DenverDino
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenverDino »

Here are is.
Attachments
20230523_094244.jpg
20230523_094244.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 3239 times

BlaKawKebab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlaKawKebab »

DenverDino wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:44 am Here are is.
Ah, the Nezuko one... How's the durability? Does it have bones?

DenverDino
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenverDino »

BlaKawKebab wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:27 pm
DenverDino wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:44 am Here are is.
Ah, the Nezuko one... How's the durability? Does it have bones?
Durability is good. I thought it would be fragile but that is not the case. No bones. A simple bone chopstick would make a big difference since she is long.

I choose the Nezuko one because the sale price and included free shipping. I figured a cheap enough test before considering the more expensive ones. I didn't realize all their shipping is free.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

BlaKawKebab wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:25 pm Dunno if this was asked before but... Are there other manufacturers that make miniature dolls with onahole functionality that look like anime figurines that can be displayed out in the open (with appropriate clothing, of course~)?

-->Link removed Spam Non approved vender<--
'Coz I seen this while I was Googlin', and I really liked the idea.

*Edit: Oh sorry, turns out the things I linked wasn't an approved vendor... Muh bad~

I just found this website selling a bunch of them. I can't speak of their quality and if they're genuine though.

https://jydoll-ca.com/collections/all?f ... -ascending

They seem to have quite a few of them.

INFORMATIONS