realsexdoll.com

Hi from New Zealand!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Beanz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi from New Zealand!

Post by Beanz »

Hi all!. Very long time lurker here from New Zealand. Finally decided to make an account, and start having a few yarns with you good blokes and ladies.

Previously owned a Britney model from Tantaly. Absolute 10/10 btw!
Unfortunately I had to place her in a rented storage unit, due to unforseen circumstances. However.... Turns out the unit wasn't exactly water proof, and I lost her to damp/mold and mildew after months and months of storage. To my absolute devastation.

Anywho, I'm looking to upgrade to a full size lovely lady in the not too distant future (my research has been years in the making lol)

Currently tossing up between vendors at the moment. I seen The Doll House New Zealand listed as a vendor on here a wee while ago. However it shows they are no longer active? Their website is still active, but I'm a little paranoid about purchasing from them now due to that.

I'm pretty much looking for a vendor that can take care of customs and import duties/taxes included with the total purchase price.

So I'm taking Silicone Lovers into high regard as I've seen them mention they can take care of that. I've seen some horror stories on here involving dealing with customs etc.

Anyway i look forward to having some interesting conversations with you all, this is a very nice community (a lot of you guys seem hardcase asf 🤣) and I look forward to purchasing a lovely lady and sharing my experiences.

Btw I'm a massive fan of yoga pants, so get ready for some serious eye candy photos hahaha. Cheers all.
:glou:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Hi from New Zealand!

Post by Studio »

Beanz wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:43 pm Btw I'm a massive fan of yoga pants
You had me at yoga pants, welcome to TDF. Sorry to hear about your first loss, hopefully you get a new girl soon

Beanz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beanz »

Haha cheers Studio. Oh yea I was gutted ae. Yea hopefully soon. Just have to save up a bit of $ first. Seems quite expensive importing to New Zealand!

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! Can’t help you with vendors, sorry. I’ve had good service from RosemaryDoll, but no idea if they ship to NZ.

Doesn’t hurt to ask, tho…. Good luck!

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

G'day and welcome, Beanz!
Beanz wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:43 pm I'm pretty much looking for a vendor that can take care of customs and import duties/taxes included with the total purchase price.

So I'm taking Silicone Lovers into high regard as I've seen them mention they can take care of that. I've seen some horror stories on here involving dealing with customs etc.
I bought a doll through Silicone Lovers at the end of November last year, and I just bought (yet another) head from them. Both sailed through Australian Customs with no involvement from me and no extra charges, and when the head went astray somewhere between landing in Sydney and getting to Australia Post, SL were onto it within 24 hours of me emailing and I had the parcel four days later - highly recommend!

I hear ya on yoga pants - my WM 172B in yoga pants makes me go quite weak at the knees...
WM 160A, 166C & 172B, heads 70, 142, 262, 266, 368, 398, 400. So many possible people. I should probably stop soon.

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

Beanz wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:29 pm Haha cheers Studio. Oh yea I was gutted ae. Yea hopefully soon. Just have to save up a bit of $ first. Seems quite expensive importing to New Zealand!
I’ve got the same concern in Australia and used Sex Doll Australia in Melbourne to great success. The other vendor here seems to be Southern Treasures in Sydney, but I’ve not used them. Not sure if they can help you for NZ?

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Beanz wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:43 pm Hi all!. Very long time lurker here from New Zealand. Finally decided to make an account, and start having a few yarns with you good blokes and ladies.
Hi Beanz! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

Eye Candy!:
viewforum.php?f=11

Dolls Alive!
viewforum.php?f=113

Vinyl-Dolls Alive! 💗
viewtopic.php?t=165090

Beanz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beanz »

So_Far_So_SoSo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:50 pm G'day and welcome, Beanz!
Beanz wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:43 pm I'm pretty much looking for a vendor that can take care of customs and import duties/taxes included with the total purchase price.

I bought a doll through Silicone Lovers at the end of November last year, and I just bought (yet another) head from them. Both sailed through Australian Customs with no involvement from me and no extra charges, and when the head went astray somewhere between landing in Sydney and getting to Australia Post, SL were onto it within 24 hours of me emailing and I had the parcel four days later - highly recommend!

I hear ya on yoga pants - my WM 172B in yoga pants makes me go quite weak at the knees...
Oh cheers. I'll definitely be in contact with them. Looking to purchase a 156 cm Starpery Amy.... The thiccness lol. I still can't get over the realism of some of these ladies. It was pretty awesome opening that Tantaly box when I received it.... But a full sized lady is gna be mind blowing haha.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There is also Kimberdoll here in Queensland :)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Beanz
Welcome to TDF. Sorry to hear about the loss of your first doll. Being in the UK I am afraid that I can't help with a vendor but I hope that you can soon sort yourself a new doll. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Beanz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beanz »

Quick update. Recently ordered a Britney 2.0 torso from tantaly. So far so good. Very impressed with the customer service from tantaly. Will post updates once I receive her.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

That's great to hear. Have you got any idea of delivery date yet :?: Hope it's not too long. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Beanz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beanz »

The DHL estimated time is the 11th so hopefully then. It's in NZ customs atm. It only took a couple days to get to the country though. The Britney 2.0 is valued under the NZ tax threshold as well which is quite handy.

Beanz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beanz »

So Britney 2.0 is due for delivery tomorrow! I'll put a review on the tantaly page, with pics etc. Explaining the difference between her and the original.

Low and behold though.....

A plumber came to my property today to inspect, one of my neighbours water cylinders.... Initially without my knowledge. (Renovated old house with multiple separate units etc) next minute... I'm standing there doing my dishes..... and then BAM! Steel cap boot, followed by an entire right leg through my living room ceiling..... I kid u not....

Beanz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beanz »

Sorry guys, how do I post pictures on here? I can't for the life of me figure it out ae.

INFORMATIONS