Starpery.com

Starpery bra size/tee-shirt size

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Mnb1991
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Starpery bra size/tee-shirt size

Post by Mnb1991 »

Hey there, everyone, this is my first post i'm gonna do, and i'm asking a question.
I recently purchased Starpery 165 CM G-cup Freya, it still has a few weeks to get here but I'm looking to get some bras for her, preferably ones that will help support her breast I don't want to have any sagging on my doll later on down the road.
But I basically have two questions what size should I purchase for the bra and also for a t-shirt if anyone has the same doll and could let me know the US bra size I should purchase for her and T-shirt size it would be appreciated

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Starpery bra size/tee-shirt size

Post by dave7311 »

'Hello!' :n00b:

I have a 165D Starpery / Mira)
She is a size medium in clothes
Bra size is in the title 'G' for bra
If you need a more precise reply:
Contact Manufacturer for accuracy!
https://www.starpery.com/contact/

That's one 'GoRgEoUs girl coming your way!

Here's a little something to help you take care of your girl:
https://www.starpery.com/blog/instructi ... d-doll-28/

MYRA sends her CoNgRaTs! & message: 'take good care of my sis!' :painting:
dave7311 :glou:

Mnb1991
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mnb1991 »

dave7311 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:01 pm 'Hello!' :n00b:

I have a 165D Starpery / Mira)
She is a size medium in clothes
Bra size is in the title 'G' for bra
If you need a more precise reply:
Contact Manufacturer for accuracy!
https://www.starpery.com/contact/

That's one 'GoRgEoUs girl coming your way!

Here's a little something to help you take care of your girl:
https://www.starpery.com/blog/instructi ... d-doll-28/

MYRA sends her CoNgRaTs! & message: 'take good care of my sis!' :painting:
dave7311 :glou:
Hey thanks for the info I really appreciate. I guess for pants size I would just go by her waist size same thing for underwear when purchasing a pair for her.
I also want to ask you a few questions.
So I plan to have her laying in the bed with me at night can I poser in a sleeping position on her side for the night, and then in the morning put her in either the resting position or have her sitting on my bed with her back propped up against the wall with a pillow behind her , so her back don't cause any stress on her back while I'm at work and I'm usually gone 11 hours for work.
As for sleepwear could a basic oversized t-shirt and lounge pants or shorts be good for her to sleep in
Lol if she's just laying next to me naked I might not get too much sleep that night so I figured just a basic t-shirt and some night shorts.
And also I know they say with larger breast dolls you should have a bra to support their heavy breasts to prevent from sagging and damaging should I also do that at night?
Cuz I don't want one of her boobs to be lopsided while the other one is slowly sloping more to the center of her chest.

And thanks again for the link to Starpery info page about dolls

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

My MYRA usually has some breast support (laying down or not)
I sometimes turn mine on her side or other, but not for long periods of time.
Myra (or Val) is in bed 80% of the time & cuddling w/ her is 'Amazing' (feet/ hand & eye protectors is a plus)
I lift her from sitting position (bridal carry) to her wheelchair for the 20% while doing laundry or other.
I used to keep my previous doll (4woods silicone body) in a chair 80% of the time...
Her breasts ended up tearing from gravity, so what Starpery says is true !
Elastic (& loose) wear is best ( tight jeans / shirts not recommended )

' YOU R MOST WELCOME! '

dave7311 :wink:

Mnb1991
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mnb1991 »

Okay, so then having her in the sitting position against a wall. On my bed With some pillows behind her back should be okay. Or should I just have her lane flat on her back?

And As for t shirt size, i'm thinking about going one shirt size above medium and just using large t shirts So it's not too constricting on her

As for hands feet and eye protection what would you recommend ?

I'm guessing some sort of socks for her?

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Weather it is chair or not... she would be still in bent upward position & for several hours: NO!
(this is what causes tear/ sag below brests from gravity)..double check w/ Starpery 2 be sure.
I am attaching some images so you can get an idea of what helps protect her from US.

Protective eyewear, covers for feet (socks) to protect attached nails & plastic hand covers for same purpose.
(mittens are fine, but I don't like them because I cannot see her fingers unless see thru)

Moreover, a short wig will not tangle like a medium or long wig, so this is also recommended in bed.

dave7311 :angel:

INFORMATIONS