Starpery.com

Picture content (factory, etc.) from Imogen 171A

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
CasualDollEnjoyer333

Picture content (factory, etc.) from Imogen 171A

Post by CasualDollEnjoyer333 »

Hey everybody,
I just joined because Imogen in the 171A is just adorable. I was also wondering if anyone of you has image / video content besides the official publications, preferably unboxing, factory images or other sets. I really want to see the difference between the marketing and real-life versions.

Thanks everyone, have a great day!

KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Picture content (factory, etc.) from Imogen 171A

Post by KindredLoner »

Ive just ordered her myself.
Only thing Ive been able to find is from her pictures while buying.

Also starpery send pictures/video to you when your doll is complete before sending her from the factory

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

CasualDollEnjoyer333 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:23 am Hey everybody,
I just joined because Imogen in the 171A is just adorable. I was also wondering if anyone of you has image / video content besides the official publications, preferably unboxing, factory images or other sets. I really want to see the difference between the marketing and real-life versions.

Take it from someone who had the Imogen head (the hard head as that’s the most detailed and used in the promo shoots) she looks exactly like the promo pictures, can’t find my factory pictures of the head when she was finished in August, she is adorable even more in person

KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KindredLoner »

CasualDollEnjoyer333 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:23 am Hey everybody,

Ive ordered Imogen so if you stay tuned you'll see mine when I get them

INFORMATIONS