www.sedoll.com

What is your favorite doll head?👀

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Honello
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: What is your favorite doll head?👀

Post by Honello »

It sounds like you're discussing the importance of the appearance of both the body and head when selecting a love doll. The choice of a love doll is a highly personal decision, and individuals may prioritize different aspects based on their preferences and desires.

When it comes to the face/head of a love doll, it's understandable that many people would prioritize it, as it's often the first thing someone notices. The facial features, expressions, and overall aesthetics can contribute significantly to the overall appeal of the doll.

It's important to remember that discussions around love dolls should always be approached with sensitivity and respect, recognizing that individuals have diverse preferences and reasons for choosing these products. If you have specific information or questions you'd like to share within appropriate boundaries, feel free to do so, and I'll do my best to assist or provide information.

Winter 69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Winter 69 »

I've had her for 6 months now she is irontech and amazing detail. Just missing pubic hair and I'm fixing that now...lol it's hours of needle work and I stop often to admire her.

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Personally I prioritise the heads. The bodies complete them but the personality is all in the head. As such as new bodies arrive here the top table girls get their pick and then their bodies are passed down much as school clothes get passed down to sibblings.

Don't get me wrong, bodies need to be special to find their way here in the first place, but I don't buy a girl for the body. Its all in the face and I find a body that compliments that face.

I do like a lot of the SE girls but when I can give loving homes to three WM girls for the cost of two SE heads it would be unfair of me to deny an extra girl sanctuary.

There are 80 (yep, eight, zero) girls here at the Shire home for Wayward Elves sharing 38 bodies.

Your question, what is my favourite head... Well, thats a way to get me in trouble with my girls! What you probably meant was whats my favourite SE head. #72 and #75 were both on my future acquisitions list but #119 has now overtaken both of them. But, would only buy her with a body when there is a get one free as I'm not paying best part of £500 for a stand alone head no matter how much she flutters her eye lashes at me.

Dollius
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollius »

Does SE carry any CE (closed eyes) heads?

E.g.

Jinsan Viola CE (2016)
Jinsan Viola CE (2016)
IMG_2658.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 587 times

Jinsan Vee CE
Jinsan Vee CE
IMG_2659.png (85.08 KiB) Viewed 587 times
This head has always intrigued me with its parted lips and closed eyes portraying intense pleasure. Or pleasure and pain.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Honello wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:06 pm It sounds like you're discussing the importance of the appearance of both the body and head when selecting a love doll. The choice of a love doll is a highly personal decision, and individuals may prioritize different aspects based on their preferences and desires.

When it comes to the face/head of a love doll, it's understandable that many people would prioritize it, as it's often the first thing someone notices. The facial features, expressions, and overall aesthetics can contribute significantly to the overall appeal of the doll.

It's important to remember that discussions around love dolls should always be approached with sensitivity and respect, recognizing that individuals have diverse preferences and reasons for choosing these products. If you have specific information or questions you'd like to share within appropriate boundaries, feel free to do so, and I'll do my best to assist or provide information.
Thanks for your comment! I agree that the appearance of both the body and head is important when choosing a love doll. Everyone has different preferences in this regard. The face/head is often the first thing people notice and can greatly contribute to the overall appeal of the doll. I respect diverse opinions on this topic. If you have any specific information or questions, feel free to share, and I'm open to learning and assisting where I can. :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Winter 69 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:56 am I've had her for 6 months now she is irontech and amazing detail. Just missing pubic hair and I'm fixing that now...lol it's hours of needle work and I stop often to admire her.
Lol, it's clear that you're truly enjoying your doll. Adding pubic hair can certainly be a meticulous process, but it's great to see that you're taking the time to personalize her according to your preferences. I hope you continue to create unforgettable memories with her.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Yeah the 76 is one of tbe sweetest head not only at SE, but within all manufacturers.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Babel99 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:40 pm Yeah the 76 is one of tbe sweetest head not only at SE, but within all manufacturers.
Thank you for your support. We will spare no effort in developing more beautiful doll faces. :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Dollius wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:55 am Does SE carry any CE (closed eyes) heads?

E.g.

IMG_2658.png

IMG_2659.png

This head has always intrigued me with its parted lips and closed eyes portraying intense pleasure. Or pleasure and pain.

Yes, Lilith.A (SED086) in our store is indeed a doll with closed eyes.
https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sex086/

Jerry_Cornelius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jerry_Cornelius »

#077 "Monica"
#L76 "Tracy"
#022 "Samantha"

If I had to pick one - "Monica", especially this set:

https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed152/

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Jerry_Cornelius wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:04 pm #077 "Monica"
#L76 "Tracy"
#022 "Samantha"

If I had to pick one - "Monica", especially this set:

https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed152/
Yes, she is beautiful. I didn't even notice her before. :thumbs_up:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

shamus61 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:44 am Personally I prioritise the heads. The bodies complete them but the personality is all in the head. As such as new bodies arrive here the top table girls get their pick and then their bodies are passed down much as school clothes get passed down to sibblings.

Don't get me wrong, bodies need to be special to find their way here in the first place, but I don't buy a girl for the body. Its all in the face and I find a body that compliments that face.

I do like a lot of the SE girls but when I can give loving homes to three WM girls for the cost of two SE heads it would be unfair of me to deny an extra girl sanctuary.

There are 80 (yep, eight, zero) girls here at the Shire home for Wayward Elves sharing 38 bodies.

Your question, what is my favourite head... Well, thats a way to get me in trouble with my girls! What you probably meant was whats my favourite SE head. #72 and #75 were both on my future acquisitions list but #119 has now overtaken both of them. But, would only buy her with a body when there is a get one free as I'm not paying best part of £500 for a stand alone head no matter how much she flutters her eye lashes at me.
I agree with some of your viewpoints. Personally, I also prioritize the head, and I really pay attention to the 'face'. 119 is a popular option in the store, and I'm glad she has become the first face of SE in your heart. Recently, we have introduced ten new silicone dolls in our store. You can check out the new faces on our shop. :glou:
https://www.sedoll.com/silicone-pro-detail/

DA1237595
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DA1237595 »

To me 076 is the most attractive! Such delicate but sexy traits and a charming look!

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

DiamondClouds wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:27 pm To me 076 is the most attractive! Such delicate but sexy traits and a charming look!
Thank you for sharing. I believe many people share the same sentiment as you.

Tracy(Head: #076) is indeed one of the most frequently mentioned names in the SEDOLL community. :wink:

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

INFORMATIONS