www.rosemarydoll.com

Zelex In Stock???

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Zelex In Stock???

Post by mholmes »

Why does Rosemary list Zelex in stock US when they are not? I placed an order Thursday, October 26th thinking they were in the US and the tracking still shows “Labeled Created.”

When I realized the doll was actually coming from China I asked to cancel the order all together and have it shipped back to China or the US Warehouse. I was met with constant resistance! FINALLY I was told to refuse the order once it arrives and they’ll have it directed to the US warehouse.

Considering it hasn’t been in a shipping status for over two weeks you’d think they would just redirect it. If they’re not in the US they shouldn’t be advertised as such and then support the false advertisement by telling the customer the shipping time is the same.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Zelex In Stock???

Post by RosemaryDoll »

mholmes wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:36 am Why does Rosemary list Zelex in stock US when they are not? I placed an order Thursday, October 26th thinking they were in the US and the tracking still shows “Labeled Created.”

When I realized the doll was actually coming from China I asked to cancel the order all together and have it shipped back to China or the US Warehouse. I was met with constant resistance! FINALLY I was told to refuse the order once it arrives and they’ll have it directed to the US warehouse.

Considering it hasn’t been in a shipping status for over two weeks you’d think they would just redirect it. If they’re not in the US they shouldn’t be advertised as such and then support the false advertisement by telling the customer the shipping time is the same.
Dear friend, so sorry to make you confused. Now all Zelex SLE products are produced in advance and shipped from the factory directly. It will take around 2 weeks to arrive. Normally, we will select the delivery company that can be responsible for package customs clearance and transportation tax package, so the shipping label will be updated when the package arrives in the US and the delivery company finishes the package customs clearance. We just need to wait patiently.

You can find this SLE introduction on the product page, learn more here:
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/zelexs-new ... ll-market/

So sorry to bring you this unpleasant shopping experience, our service colleagues will try their best to help you solve this problem. They will contact you by email soon.

Apologize again!

Blessings!

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mholmes »

Hello. Thank you for the response. Please have someone reach out. I would like someone to update the tracking number and have the doll sent to either of your warehouses and a refund.

I saw the link about Zelex SLE after I made the purchase; it’s not on the product page. Before ordering I asked if Zelex was in stock US and received an email outlining the US in stock doll shipping timeline.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

mholmes wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:59 am Hello. Thank you for the response. Please have someone reach out. I would like someone to update the tracking number and have the doll sent to either of your warehouses and a refund.

I saw the link about Zelex SLE after I made the purchase; it’s not on the product page. Before ordering I asked if Zelex was in stock US and received an email outlining the US in stock doll shipping timeline.
Thank you for your reply! No problem! Our service lady will contact you soon and help you solve everything. Please do not worry.

You can find this link before the custom options, please have a look:
Introduction.png
Introduction.png (88.67 KiB) Viewed 820 times
Zelex US in-stock dolls are on the way to the warehouse, so currently all SLE dolls are produced in advance and shipped from the Zelex factory. Please be understanding, thank you!

:glou:

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mholmes »

Hello. It’s been over a week since you responded saying I’d be contacted and no one has reached out. Further, I was promised a 8-12 day delivery; we’re going on day 28. When I ordered I didn’t click the link (New to Zelex SLE Collection) because I didn’t know it was considered Zelex SLE. I thought there was Zelex and Zelex SLE; two different items. If the items are not in the US Warehouse they shouldn’t be listed as if there are.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

mholmes wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:28 pm Hello. It’s been over a week since you responded saying I’d be contacted and no one has reached out. Further, I was promised a 8-12 day delivery; we’re going on day 28. When I ordered I didn’t click the link (New to Zelex SLE Collection) because I didn’t know it was considered Zelex SLE. I thought there was Zelex and Zelex SLE; two different items. If the items are not in the US Warehouse they shouldn’t be listed as if there are.
Dear friend, how are you? Thank you for your patience! Our colleague has received the latest news from the Zelex factory and contacted you by email. Could you check your email inbox when you have time? Thank you so much! So sorry for these delays!

INFORMATIONS