www.xtdoll.com

Soft head with implanted hair

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

Jugo

Soft head with implanted hair

Post by Jugo »

This is nothing but a selfish wish :whistle:

I really like your dolls, but I would like to have one with soft silicone head and implanted hair. However, I don't want the hair to fall off, in fact i would like the hair to be as well attached as it is on a human.

I would therefore like to make the following proposal:

1. Make a thin (approx 3mm) piece of hard silicone rubber cap in the same shape as the back of the doll head (where the wig or hair normally resides).
2. Place the rubber cap on a styrofoam dummy head and add implant acetone proof hair to it making sure to push the hair through the silicone cap and into the styrofoam.
3. Dissolve the styrofoam using acetone. You will now have a "silicone wig".
4. Apply a glue which is compatible with both silicone and artificial hair to the inside of the silicone cap, making sure to cover all exposed strands of hair on the inside. You will now have a silicone wig with permanently attached hair.
5. Make a soft doll head with the shape of the silicone cap missing and and glue the silicone wig to it. You will now have a soft silicone head with permanent implanted hair that is so strong that you can lift the doll in it.
6. Give me the doll head for free. I like XT-2, XT-12 and XT-BY4 :lol:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Soft head with implanted hair

Post by DocWen »

Jugo wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:13 am 6. Give me the doll head for free. I like XT-2, XT-12 and XT-BY4 :lol:
:haha4:
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

INFORMATIONS