Starpery.com

Vote for your favorite “My Best Starpery Doll Photos”

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com

Your favorite “My Best Starpery Doll Photos”

Poll ended at Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:19 am

Olivia F1
15%
Papasmurf1142
2%
Mau5
48%
fbiwestin
10%
Lynxz
6%
Mreman72
2%
mart1981
2%
Tailor
12%
IHaveTried
2%
Dieter
2%

Total votes: 52

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Vote for your favorite “My Best Starpery Doll Photos”

Post by Starpery Manager »

Hi all friends!!

The “My Best Starpery Doll Photos” activity(viewtopic.php?t=175096&start=15) is ended, and thanks to these fans for their excellent works: Olivia F1, Papasmurf1142, Mau5, fbiwestin, Lynxz, Mreman72, mart1981, Tailor, IHaveTried and Dieter(photos sent by email).

Now from Dec.22nd to Dec. 29th, welcome all to vote for your favorite works, and the top three will receive this prize:
No.1: A free in-stock TPE doll + special medal
No.2: A free Silicone ROS head(only some Starpery heads are available) + special medal
No.3: A Free silicone head + special medal

Thank you for your support in 2023. In 2024, Starpery will bring you more surprises and excellect products! :angel:

Christmas Day is coming, Starpery wish you all Merry Christmas!

Best regards,
Chris

Below are pictures:
1. Olivia F1:
Olivia F1 works-1.jpg
Olivia F1 works-1.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
Olivia F1 works-2.jpg
Olivia F1 works-2.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
2. Papasmurf1142:
Papasmurf1142-work.jpg
Papasmurf1142-work.jpg (909 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
3. Mau5:
Mau5 works-1.jpg
Mau5 works-1.jpg (1000.85 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
Mau5 works-2.jpg
Mau5 works-2.jpg (686.78 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
4. fbiwestin:
fbiwestin works.jpg
fbiwestin works.jpg (7.78 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
5. Lynxz:
Lynxz works.jpg
Lynxz works.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
6. Mreman72:
Mreman72 work.jpg
Mreman72 work.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
7. mart1981:
mart1981 works.jpg
mart1981 works.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
8. Tailor:
Tailor works.jpg
Tailor works.jpg (676.1 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
9. IHaveTried:
IHaveTried works.jpg
IHaveTried works.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
10. Dieter:
Dieter-works.jpg
Dieter-works.jpg (7.42 MiB) Viewed 1285 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Vote for your favorite “My Best Starpery Doll Photos”

Post by Olivia F1 »

Is the winner the best photographer or are they the person with the most "friends" to vote for them?
I'm just asking for a friend.

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

Olivia F1 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:35 am Is the winner the best photographer or are they the person with the most "friends" to vote for them?
I'm just asking for a friend.
First off, I have no illusions of winning a photography contest. I felt it was Starpery asking for photos and I have a Starpery doll to show, although a compliment and a vote would be nice. It seems this concern of OliviaF1 has been brought up before during a monthly challenge I think. But if what OliviaF1 says is true, or even perceived to be true, the forum, any contest or monthly challenge will lose all credibility. Members may just think "what's the use" and there will be less and less participation throughout the forum.
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April
CST 150 Ada, #C04 shared with Allison, #C10

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Mreman72 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:53 pm

First off, I have no illusions of winning a photography contest. I felt it was Starpery asking for photos and I have a Starpery doll to show, although a compliment and a vote would be nice. It seems this concern of OliviaF1 has been brought up before during a monthly challenge I think. But if what OliviaF1 says is true, or even perceived to be true, the forum, any contest or monthly challenge will lose all credibility. Members may just think "what's the use" and there will be less and less participation throughout the forum.
You did see who the winner is didn't you?

From all the pics here the first place is well desevered - the shots are amazing!

Congrats Olivia F1 ( and no I am not a friend of him - I don't even know him!)

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Why do some images get less space than others? Is this fair?
I am wondering because my 5 pictures together get less space than one single picture from some other participants.
On the monthly photo challenge, that would not be acceptable.

When we added prizes to the photo competition, it became no fun anymore. Even though I'm now in a posision of tied for 3rd, I'm withdrawing from the competition, as I don't think this is fair game.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

Nirodha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:24 pm

From all the pics here the first place is well desevered - the shots are amazing!

I'm just commenting on the concern OliviaF1 has aired and what effect that could have on member participation. There has not been a declared winner. The poll is open until next Sat, but what I see right now, the voting isn't even close. And it's not due to the lack of amazing photography by OliviaF1 or others that could justifiably win.
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April
CST 150 Ada, #C04 shared with Allison, #C10

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Mreman72 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:45 pm
Nirodha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:24 pm

I'm just commenting on the concern OliviaF1 has aired and what effect that could have on member participation. There has not been a declared winner. The poll is open until next Sat, but what I see right now, the voting isn't even close. And it's not due to the lack of amazing photography by OliviaF1 or others that could justifiably win.
Oh I see...I am sorry somehow I thought this would be the results.

Now Olivia's concern makes a lot more sense. Previously, when I assumed he had won, I took his comment as sarcasm.
I was wondering why Tailor only had 8th place and that he wasn't at least second...but now it all makes sense.

My mistake, I thought the challenge was over and the order given here were the results.

So in that case I have to agree with both of them, especially Tailor, it seems unfair to present some pictures large and others small. But this can also be due to the conversion or the size of the submitted images. I don't think this was done on purpose. But when I look at the results so far and the works of all participants, the suspicion can arise that more friends deliver better results than artistic creation...

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Nirodha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:59 pm So in that case I have to agree with both of them, especially Tailor, it seems unfair to present some pictures large and others small. But this can also be due to the conversion or the size of the submitted images. I don't think this was done on purpose. But when I look at the results so far and the works of all participants, the suspicion can arise that more friends deliver better results than artistic creation...
I added 5 images of at least 3000 x 6000 pixels each. These pictures were merged into one single small picture by the Pole Maker, so it's probably on purpose.
(I mean it's done with awareness not that it's done to be deliberately unfair).

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Tailor wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:20 pm
By the way... your presented works are very good. I have worked towards the same style in the past and think you have a better handle on how to do it well.

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

I don't think the size of the image has anything to do with anyone voting on it or not. I do think the 5th image has something to do with the size being reduced to fit all of them, at least that's what it looks like to me. I was the very first person to vote, I have no friends here and I voted for the red head who also happens to be taking the majority. My vote was due to the creativity, im a fan of tapestries, I liked face mask, the doll of choice i found to be of my taste and it not being overly sexual while still retaining some sexual nature. They were all great images, but perhaps some sore loosers? Also, I never looked at anyone's profile prior to voting, strictly voted based on above criteria.

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Obi2Kanobi wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:08 pm I don't think the size of the image has anything to do with anyone voting on it or not. I do think the 5th image has something to do with the size being reduced to fit all of them, at least that's what it looks like to me. I was the very first person to vote, I have no friends here and I voted for the red head who also happens to be taking the majority. My vote was due to the creativity, im a fan of tapestries, I liked face mask, the doll of choice i found to be of my taste and it not being overly sexual while still retaining some sexual nature. They were all great images, but perhaps some sore loosers? Also, I never looked at anyone's profile prior to voting, strictly voted based on above criteria.
First, maybe I need to make it clear that I think Mau5's photos deserve to be in first place, they are fantastic photos and nothing strange about it if they take home the first place. It is perhaps the distribution of the votes that differs from how it usually looks that have raised some questions. But at the same time, it is not common that we only have a single vote to put in a photo poll, and that may as well be the reason why this one stands out statistically.

But Regarding the size, maybe it doesn't affect the voting, or maybe it does, if you look and vote on a mobile phone for example, who knows this is also just speculation.
It's not even this detail I'm concerned about, it's mostly about the fact that everyone should have got the same opportunity to be seen when scrolling down for it to be a fair voting poll and competition (this was not the case for 3 participants).
Right should be right and I am very strict on that front :evidence:
In our monthly photo challenges, everyone gets the same standard image size in the poll. Why wouldn't it work here?

Regarding the fact that my personal pictures are small,I belive it becomes difficult to see the gradual and soft transition of the shadow which, in my eyes, makes my whole picture and which I put a lot of effort into bringing out. (doubtful if anyone else would notices it regardless of size). :lol:
But for the presentation of my image it is important to me. I don't feel sad because I lost or similar, I feel unfairly treated in a competition where a lot is at stake and then the priority should be to make sure it is fair.
I wouldn't say those who have criticism are sore loosers, me and Olivia were both on podium positions, it's not the same as losing.
I would have been happy to get somewhere among the top 3 winners who all win prizes.

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Starpery Manager »

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!

Regarding the above questions, here is our response:

Dear Olivia F1 and Mreman72, The winner of this event is determined by votes from all doll fans, and the top three with the most votes are the winners. Everyone has different preferences, so their appreciation of different pictures is also different. Of course everyone is the best photographer :thumbs_up:

Also, the original intention of this event is to hope that everyone can share pictures with each other, communicate together, and become friends :D
In the meantime, if anyone have any suggestions, also can share with us here or emails~

Dear Tailor, the pictures are not intentionally resized or displayed unfairly, because the pictures provided by everyone are of different sizes. For the sake of some beautiful layout and convenience for everyone to know the pictures of each contestant, we put them together. Here we have also added the previous thread position(at the beginning of the text) for everyone to see the pictures of each person. I will also attach a Google link let all friends who participate in voting to clearly know the details of the picture: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing Thank you for your feedback :xmas:

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

I feel little sad that my Adele165 G not even was considered to be enough good to stand next to her beautiful “ Starpery Sisters” in this thread. Ofcourse I am subjective and maybe are too biased towards her look, but still I feel she are a very very beautiful Starpery doll..
Attachments
IMG_0269.png
IMG_0269.png (941.27 KiB) Viewed 699 times
IMG_0274.jpeg
IMG_0274.jpeg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 699 times
IMG_0273.png
IMG_0273.png (2.7 MiB) Viewed 699 times
IMG_0270.png
IMG_0270.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 699 times
IMG_0272.png
IMG_0272.png (1.88 MiB) Viewed 699 times
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

knallhatten wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:35 am I feel little sad that my Adele165 G not even was considered to be enough good to stand next to her beautiful “ Starpery Sisters” in this thread. Ofcourse I am subjective and maybe are too biased towards her look, but still I feel she are a very very beautiful Starpery doll..
She is a beautiful doll and I love her bush, nice sense of realism.
I too feel I am often a poor judge of what photos of mine are better or worse, and selecting is almost impossible.
Here is a photo - not part of the contest, I did not submit because I was not sure about the hiding of her face for the contest.
masked-ball04.JPG
masked-ball04.JPG (713.58 KiB) Viewed 634 times
A play on the film Eyes Wide Shut

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

Olivia F1 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:20 pm
knallhatten wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:35 am I feel little sad that my Adele165 G not even was considered to be enough good to stand next to her beautiful “ Starpery Sisters” in this thread. Ofcourse I am subjective and maybe are too biased towards her look, but still I feel she are a very very beautiful Starpery doll..
She is a beautiful doll and I love her bush, nice sense of realism.
I too feel I am often a poor judge of what photos of mine are better or worse, and selecting is almost impossible.
Here is a photo - not part of the contest, I did not submit because I was not sure about the hiding of her face for the contest.

masked-ball04.JPG
A play on the film Eyes Wide Shut
Wonderful photo of your very beautiful doll ! 🙏🥰
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

INFORMATIONS