zelex.com.cn

Zelex head generations?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
desastre

Zelex head generations?

Post by desastre »

I'm continuing to learn, slowly...

So, the Zelex heads look amazing overall, but I'm still trying to get an idea as to what generation of Zelex head has what attributes, etc.

Other than the new Zelex SLE heads, what other Zelex heads had movable jaws and softer materials on the face to simulate the flesh on a face? In other words, not super hard materials? Does the Inspiration series have this as well? The reason I ask, is because I wonder about buying separately Zelex heads and using them with other companies' bodies. As great as the Zelex heads look, I'd like the face to not be unnaturally hard when I touch it.

Your thoughts?

INFORMATIONS