zelex.com.cn

Some initial thoughts (SLE 164 G-cup)

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Some initial thoughts (SLE 164 G-cup)

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

1. Holy hell, the box was heavy. should have had the delivery guys take it up to my second floor apartment. Took me a good fifteen minutes by myself and nearly couldn't do it.

2. Stunned by how amazing she looked, right out of the box The realism is INSANE Her skin is much darker than I expected. Giggled like a school boy the entire time I was removing her and getting her cleaned up.

3. She was cold as ice from travel, so I put her in the shower to clean her and warm her up, but it didn't take. Inside her canals were FREEZING and there was no warming wand in the box, despite it being on the packing list. I'm going to have to come up with a heating solution, because the temp is one of the few things standing in the way of crazy realism.

4. Wig looks like a decent one, and she looked great in it, but it ended up getting tangled in EVERYTHING and stuck to her skin, shedding like mad. Need a shorter one. Forgot how much of a pain long hair can be during sex. Looked amazing hanging down over her tits, though.

5. She feels VERY realistic. Thighs, hips, arms, all have just enough give to feel like skin and fat over muscle. it's almost uncanny. Tits move almost realistically when having sex. Ass feels amazing. Labia feel SO REAL to the touch and look incredible. Skin detail and coloring are just *chef's kiss* (wouldn't mind some freckles and birthmarks, though...)

6. sex is great. (fixing the temperature thing will make it AMAZING.) It's been a long dry spell for me, but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel very close to the real thing. Needs WAY more lube than I would have expected, though. Skeleton was firm, but not difficult to move. getting her into some positions was challenging, but fun. Again, with a little thoughtful posing, she looks STUNNINGLY REAL laying there. It's fun to grab her and squeeze here everywhere. Honestly, I could look at her for hours. I do wish the lips were more kissable. The head is very firm, and the lips have no give at all.

7. this isn't for everyone. While I did NOT feel buyer's remorse after post-nut clarity, I did realize that ownership will be a challenge for me, as my kids visit every day after school, and she needs to put away - a total hassle. I'd LOVE to be in a position to leave her out, and dress her, and have her around while I work remotely. She'll likely come out of the box once or twice a month when I'm really wound up and have two hours to kill.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Some initial thoughts (SLE 164 G-cup)

Post by 4891d »

Glad you are so satisfied and your doll is in perfect condition. :)

We now have quite a bit of feedback about SLE dolls and I have not read any post which mentions a problem or defect present upon unpacking: this suggests that quality control is satisfactory and also that SLE is more resistant than silicone and TPE face to the hazards of traveling from China.

For storage, if you have the space, a metal cabinet that locks could be more practical. You could always claim that it contains important professional or personal files to justify locking it.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Any chance of photos as I am looking to buy this doll too?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Ditto on the pictures and congratulations

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Congratulations on your new partner. Yes we'd love to see some photos.

deadpuler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by deadpuler »

lost_in_tokyo wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:11 am 1. Holy hell, the box was heavy. should have had the delivery guys take it up to my second floor apartment. Took me a good fifteen minutes by myself and nearly couldn't do it.

2. Stunned by how amazing she looked, right out of the box The realism is INSANE Her skin is much darker than I expected. Giggled like a school boy the entire time I was removing her and getting her cleaned up.

3. She was cold as ice from travel, so I put her in the shower to clean her and warm her up, but it didn't take. Inside her canals were FREEZING and there was no warming wand in the box, despite it being on the packing list. I'm going to have to come up with a heating solution, because the temp is one of the few things standing in the way of crazy realism.

4. Wig looks like a decent one, and she looked great in it, but it ended up getting tangled in EVERYTHING and stuck to her skin, shedding like mad. Need a shorter one. Forgot how much of a pain long hair can be during sex. Looked amazing hanging down over her tits, though.

5. She feels VERY realistic. Thighs, hips, arms, all have just enough give to feel like skin and fat over muscle. it's almost uncanny. Tits move almost realistically when having sex. Ass feels amazing. Labia feel SO REAL to the touch and look incredible. Skin detail and coloring are just *chef's kiss* (wouldn't mind some freckles and birthmarks, though...)

6. sex is great. (fixing the temperature thing will make it AMAZING.) It's been a long dry spell for me, but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel very close to the real thing. Needs WAY more lube than I would have expected, though. Skeleton was firm, but not difficult to move. getting her into some positions was challenging, but fun. Again, with a little thoughtful posing, she looks STUNNINGLY REAL laying there. It's fun to grab her and squeeze here everywhere. Honestly, I could look at her for hours. I do wish the lips were more kissable. The head is very firm, and the lips have no give at all.

7. this isn't for everyone. While I did NOT feel buyer's remorse after post-nut clarity, I did realize that ownership will be a challenge for me, as my kids visit every day after school, and she needs to put away - a total hassle. I'd LOVE to be in a position to leave her out, and dress her, and have her around while I work remotely. She'll likely come out of the box once or twice a month when I'm really wound up and have two hours to kill.
Congratulations and thanks for the review! Btw, which head did you choose?

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

He is too busy being inside her to take pictures, lol.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Congratulations and thank you for this review. I’m seriously considering one of these SLE dolls.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Eatinbewdy

Post by Eatinbewdy »

I ordered this same one. Head is supposed to come today and body on monday. Was hoping to see some pics while I waited but I think you’re right he’s a little busy 😂

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats. It's certainly a challenge to own a doll if you have kids. Good luck.

INFORMATIONS