zelex.com.cn

Inspiration 170C - foot/shoe size

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Elrond

Inspiration 170C - foot/shoe size

Post by Elrond »

Calling Inspiration 170C owners … could i please ask if someone could confirm the shoe size they purchase for their doll? Zelex’s published foot length is 23cm which would but US6.5 or 7. Is that what you have got for your doll? Thanks in advance.
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Inspiration 170C - foot/shoe size

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I would say she should fit into US 6. Dolls feet are usually narrower and ankles thinner than a real girl. So I usually go down a half size.

Fit can vary +/-.5 based on type of shoe (sneakers, flats or heels), if the has standing bolts, or the harder reinforced feet and when wearing socks
IMG_1544.png
IMG_1544.png (624.3 KiB) Viewed 513 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

Amber is a 170C and size 6 shoes fit her perfectly.

You can go to 6.5 on closed-toe shoes with no trouble. For open-toed shoes you want to size down, so definitely no more than size 6.
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Thanks Sinsualuvr and Oscar for you replies. Starpery publishes the 151 body with 21.5cm feet but when I measured Libby, it was just under 20cm. So hence why I was asking for owners of the 170C to see if there is difference between published numbers and reality.
And thank you Oscar for tip on closed-toe vs open-toe shoes. Does Amber have sneakers? I’m actually just about to get a pair of sneakers for Mariana (in readiness for when she arrives) and as I would most likely put some thicker sport socks whilst she’s in sneakers, I was actually thinking of a size 7.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

How do you guys get these dolls with such big feet!!!
My 173cm WM has 7.5 inch feet !!!

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:39 am How do you guys get these dolls with such big feet!!!
My 173cm WM has 7.5 inch feet !!!
A minimum 23cm foot length was one of the pre-requisites for my purchase :)
Realdoll actually has bodies with foot size of US8 and US9!

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

Arisa_ wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:30 am Thanks Sinsualuvr and Oscar for you replies. Starpery publishes the 151 body with 21.5cm feet but when I measured Libby, it was just under 20cm. So hence why I was asking for owners of the 170C to see if there is difference between published numbers and reality.
And thank you Oscar for tip on closed-toe vs open-toe shoes. Does Amber have sneakers? I’m actually just about to get a pair of sneakers for Mariana (in readiness for when she arrives) and as I would most likely put some thicker sport socks whilst she’s in sneakers, I was actually thinking of a size 7.
Oh, yes, she has sneakers.

You can cheat up a bit on sneaker size, because (1) they're closed-toe and (2) you can tie the laces really tight. Even so I probably wouldn't go more than a size 7 for a Zelex 170C.

And those are 23 cm feet. Which are big feet for a doll. But to answer Doll Advocate's question, I won't buy anything with less than 22 cm feet BECAUSE you can't get shoes for them unless it's little girls' shoes, and honestly shopping in the girls' section of some online store takes all the thrill out of this hobby.

Some of the doll brands, I notice, are making slightly bigger feet. For example, the Real Lady 170 has 25 cm feet. The Tayu ZC-S170 has 24.5 cm feet. And the FanReal 173 has 23.5 cm feet. Those are probably size 6.5 or 7 feet. And as Arisa says, RealDoll makes size 8 and size 9 feet, which makes sense given that it's an American manufacturer and the expectations of a foot are different here than in China.

One of the things I'd like to see from the next generation of dolls is a re-do of the foot. The metal shank at the bottom of the foot has very sharp edges which will cut into even hard silicone, and the way they do toes is a little half-hearted; they don't have to be articulated and probably shouldn't be, but there ought to be soft plastic "bones" under the skin of those toes to give them a little structure. And it wouldn't be a terrible idea to have somewhat bendable arches in order to facilitate wearing heels. All of those things probably work better with bigger feet.
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

grottenolm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by grottenolm »

I have the 170c in TPE (so non-inspiration). For her, a EU size 36 usually fits, but sits quite tightly. EU size 37 is often already a little bit too big. An american size 6 is in between these sizes (according to Wikipedia), so it should fit quite well.

INFORMATIONS