elsababe.com

Skeleton issues with EB 90 cm

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
chubbyhog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Skeleton issues with EB 90 cm

Post by chubbyhog »

Hi guys,

Have you guys run into skeleton issues with EB?

I have owned a 90cm doll for slightly close to 3 months. During that time
1. The wires from the fingers are poking through
2. Her right arm and left leg “snapped”. Specifically it feels like the joints are no longer connected to the skeleton and can’t be posed.

Is this common with EB dolls? She looks very lovely but these skeleton issues are making me question how robust EB are or if it’s an issue with just the 90 cm dolls.

Lastly, in case it’s helpful - I use her about once a week and she lays on my bed. I am not putting her in crazy poses either legs usually bent at 90 degrees when I wanna have some fun time…

jack181

Re: Skeleton issues with EB 90 cm

Post by jack181 »

Hello chubbyhog!

1. Unfortunately, this is a common problem across manufacturers that do not have a hard hand option. Elsababe should be able to provide an answer on how to repair this, or you can look at various repair threads. It is an easy fix.

2. If the right arm and left leg have broken then this is a major issue. Wait until Elsababe has given clear instruction before you try and address the issue.

I recommend taking several photos to illustrate the problem to Elsababe once they request them.
Zelex 172E (Eva, #208-1), SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)
Ordered from RosemaryDoll June 10th: Elsababe 148L, Wheat, HB033 Chiba Madoka/RHB031 Sakai Yuriko

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

chubbyhog wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:29 pm Hi guys,

Have you guys run into skeleton issues with EB?

I have owned a 90cm doll for slightly close to 3 months. During that time
1. The wires from the fingers are poking through
2. Her right arm and left leg “snapped”. Specifically it feels like the joints are no longer connected to the skeleton and can’t be posed.

Is this common with EB dolls? She looks very lovely but these skeleton issues are making me question how robust EB are or if it’s an issue with just the 90 cm dolls.

Lastly, in case it’s helpful - I use her about once a week and she lays on my bed. I am not putting her in crazy poses either legs usually bent at 90 degrees when I wanna have some fun time…
For the problems you encounter, please PM US, or you could contact our customer service email: service@elsababe.con for help

[K2]
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by [K2] »

When the dolls get this small, the skeletal structures have to be made smaller and therefore less robust. I had some trouble with my 90cm within minutes of removal from the box. The metal hardware of a shoulder joint snapped almost with the first move. I also have two 102cm dolls and the metal skeleton continues to cut through the elbows as the skeleton parts are relatively large and the silicone skin at the joint is relatively thin.

The silicone of the 90cm and 102cm is tough stuff but doesn't seem as elastic as the TPE materials of my other dolls. At this point, I wonder if the seemingly more elastic TPE would prevent some of these skeletal blow throughs. As for the skeleton breaking, I don't know if it's possible to butch up the hardware of these joints and not have the skin become too thin around these joints.

I don't have a solution. I'm just acknowledging that this is an issue.

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

The skeletons of 102cm and 125cm dolls are much thinner than those of dolls with a height of 148cm and above, and the skeletons of 90cm dolls are much thinner than those of 102cm and 125cm dolls. Therefore, the 90cm dolls must be cared for more carefully.
No matter what, please PM us and we will tell you how to fix it based on the photos you provided. ;D
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

chubbyhog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by chubbyhog »

An update on this! EB was kind enough to send me another body. I’ll try to use the current one to explore the maximum range of motion so we don’t damage the new one. Thanks for everyone thought and EB for being so flexible!

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

chubbyhog wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 4:56 am An update on this! EB was kind enough to send me another body. I’ll try to use the current one to explore the maximum range of motion so we don’t damage the new one. Thanks for everyone thought and EB for being so flexible!
:glou:

INFORMATIONS