www.wmdolls.com

Tami doll H2 / B3 for sell (Canada) PART 2

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

DominionGuy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DominionGuy »

Hi guys,

I am putting out my doll up for sale again, because the buyer for the first sale did not pan out and is not answering any emails on what is going on, and I gave him more then enough time to tell me what is going on.

- New Tami doll H2 / B3 for sell
- Skin tone: tanned
- Eye color: brown
- Eyeliner: medium
- Eye shadow: rose
- Eyeliner color: grey
- Haircolor/wig: lightblonde
- Hairstyle: no 1
- Fingernail/toenail color: burgundy
- Lipcolor: Bronze
- Public hair style: shaved
- you can see the full stats in Realdoll.com about the "Tami" model
- Comes with its original bra, panties, thigh-high stockings, high heel shoes and a mini dress, and cleaning kit/box
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer
- The original crate will be included
- Brand new cost of this doll is $5999.00 without shipping and etc (this is not my selling price, it will be less), and you don't have to wait 4-6 months for a new doll this new one can be yours right away.
- I bought her from a guy from the same city I live in, and he got her about a little over a month ago, and she was poured and created in March 2002 so she is really new, she is only about one month and a half old. I had her only for 3 weeks. Perfect in everyway, but I had to do small repairs on her left thumb and right thumb and one tiny tear under her right breast and small tears on her bum crack. The owner before me had to sell her because he was moving and did not have the space to bring her along. And I am selling her due to family problems and financial reasons. I can not keep her, I wish I could, but I can't due to these problems in my life right now. My lost is your gain. She was used by the former owner only and not in the oral or anal openings. I have not used her at all, I only stored her away. So she has only known one man in her life. The former owner has cleaned her before selling her to me.
- I live in Canada I was hoping someone from Canada to buy her from me due to shipping is faster and cheaper. But guys from United States are more then welcome to buy her from me.
- Please email me any questions at <A HREF="mailto:zeroman@shaw.ca">zeroman@shaw.ca</A> , or post any questions
- sorry no pictures in this post (unless someone can help me put them on), well because I do not have a ditial-camera, but I do have pictures of her, they were given to me by the former owner to be used to sell the doll, and I can email anyone the pictures if they are interested in seeing her.
- And my price for her I was offered a range between $4000 - $4500US and I have seen theses doll on ebay sell from $3500 to over $4000. I would love to get more then $4500 for her of course but I am open to any offers on her.

PS and sorry for this reposting of this sale of this doll, I thought it would be a good idea to start fresh again with a new sale

And thanks guy for all your help on the measurements, weight, and shipping issues I had on the first sale now I am wiser to know what to do for shipping [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

DominionGuy

DominionGuy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DominionGuy »

Hi guys

I am so happy my doll is sold, and I sold her to someone close to home. I may have gotten more for her but I am happy with the sell and I didnt have to worry about shipping and customs and all. So thank you all for you help and keep your dolls happy [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

DominionGuy

INFORMATIONS