Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I have some questions...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dead trouser

I have some questions...

Post by dead trouser »

Hello!

I´m from germany. Sorry for my bad english, it´s just from school (finished ago over 13 years). [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
I´m interessted in buying a realdoll (or a superbabe or andy2000). I prefer a realdoll. They looks so real and beautiful. But on www.victorias-closet.com (truly a great site...congratulations!) i have read, that the realdolls are not practical to make "something"(you know what... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]) with them. They are too damageable. Hmm...now i dont know what i should do. Shall i pay a lot of money for a doll and then have a lot of stress to repair her? Can anyone give me an advice? Thank you for trying to decipher my writing. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

mike
Active Poster
Active Poster

I have some questions...

Post by mike »

Many owners of older dolls won't have sex with them in fear of damaging them. I have an older doll (Mysti) and I just patch her when she tears, they patch easily. Matt at realdoll does redesign the dolls for better durability from time to time. I have a newer doll (Jazzi) and she seems durable. She is made from the newer formula silicone. So, if you can find an older doll cheap, buy her and have sex with her and patche her too. The newer dolls seem do be quite durable. Sex with both older and newer is wonderful.
e-mail me at mike@conceptsnet.com

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

MarkY

I have some questions...

Post by MarkY »

Have a look at Anjie at the realdolls club
on Yahoo.yahoo realdolls club She was made in July98
and has been 'in use' for the past 3years.
There has not been any significant 'damage'
the past year. A recent neck repair was done to
repair old mistakes from 2 1/2 years ago.
Buy new, based on complaints about repairs the newer dolls are much more durable.

mrhbasswood
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I have some questions...

Post by mrhbasswood »

I have a realdoll, and I have sex with her at least once a day on average (sometimes 4 or 5 times in a day). Yes you do have to be careful, and even being carful, some rips or tears will develope. However, most repairs are simple and permanent if you do them right away. The hardest part of most repairs is keeping your hands off her for 24-48 hours while the repair cures.

Trust me, I would not have spent $6000 on a doll that I could not use. If you are carful and do repairs right away, you should be fine.

dead trouser

I have some questions...

Post by dead trouser »

Thank you for the reply!

@ mike
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
Sex with both older and newer is wonderful.
Yeah! I think that must be the real thing!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

@ MarkY
I have take a look at Anjie (netherlands?). Very sexy! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Thank you for the tip, but i prefer to buy a new doll. I haven´t the money yet but the time is on my side. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

@ mrhbasswood
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
The hardest part of most repairs is keeping your hands off her for 24-48 hours while the repair cures.
Oh yes...that must be very hard... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I have some questions...

Post by Prof_Sakai »

Repairing her means Loving her, right?

mrhbasswood
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I have some questions...

Post by mrhbasswood »

As far as love goes, read the post I wrote on September 18 under the Superbabe catagory and in the topic "the fate of 007".

MarkY

I have some questions...

Post by MarkY »

Yes, Prof Sakai, love does have other forms.
Taking care of her like your own body and doing nothing to her that will do her any harm, to cloth her, make a home for her,
to make her look and feel beautiful. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS