Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Darcy's twin sister, Elsbeth

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Hey, it appears that Darcy has an identical twin in the pipe. I got mail from a guy who says that his Elsbeth has an identical configuration, as least for the major stuff (head, body, eye and hair color, skin tone, and even hairstyle). They will apparently differ only in little stuff like lip color, etc.

I invited him to join the forum, so maybe he will see this thread and introduce himself. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Apparently, his doll is two months farther down the pipe, so the ship date will be in September sometime.

I guess Darcy won't be alone in her matrix row, or even in the H10/B2 cell, for very long. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

So I'm not the only person who was taken by the head 10, but didn't like the nonexistent boobs of the body 6. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Post by dennis3761 »

Hey Jackrabbit it's me...I am the guy who contacted you about Darcy's twin sister Elsbeth. Thanks for the invite to the forum. It appears that I have a lot of catching up to do. I will spend some time going through old postings to get up to speed. dennis

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Glad you made it. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

When you go backward in the forum, be on the lookout for threads started by someone called sexy26. This was a moron who harassed the forum for a while, and these threads have no useful information in them, other than techniques on how to make a fool of yourself.

Most other threads actually contain useful information about dolls. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS