DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Private Island Insert = Top Notch and ultra realistic

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Roninathlon2001

Private Island Insert = Top Notch and ultra realistic

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

I ordered a PI insert and recently modified my 1rst-PC doll to accept the insert. All I can say is that it made a world of difference and now my doll feels just like the real thing..! Ok, I have to admit it's even better than the real thing!

The insert is 1 piece, self contained and very soft. It is very stretchable and I would say almost just like a Real Doll insert, except better because the inside has soft ridges and ruffles just like a real vagina. The front part of the insert has some extra silicone around it to make it grip your member just as if you were gently pushing yourself into a young real woman.

I have to say, once this insert wears out (which it will since I use it often) I will definitely be ordering another one.

Since this is the same insert used in a PI beauty doll. Then all I have to say is I can't wait to get one!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

That was really nice to read. Thanks.

Actually, we have improved them since you got yours and they feel even more life-like now. Also, we will be offering as an option on forthcoming dolls that the insert can be "locked in" to the body.
Those who often photograph their doll may choose this option for an even more realistic look.
Just a note... Our inserts are platinum silicone. Very skin safe. Have a good time trying to wear it out! :)
P

srdr
Ex-Member

Post by srdr »

great new ! thanks to share !

From the PIB website, do you have the insert #1 (no clit, small labia) , #2 (with clit and small labia), or #3 (no clit big labia) ?

(correct me Toonist if im wrong)

priceritchie2010

Post by priceritchie2010 »

DOOD, yer killin' me!

:)

I'm now about only 2 weeks away from being able to order my Bella. Can hardly wait!

Toonist, when you say locked in, what does that mean exactly. I thought the option for it to be permanently affixed was always there. Or does locked in refer to something else?

Be talking to you soon Pat, hopefully. If you take phone calls from us little people...:) I'm also thinking of taking a trip in a few weeks to North Carolina to see some friends. I just MAY want to divert a tad north one of those days and check out Mannassas...sp?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

You are always welcome to make a studio visit.
By locked in I mean that we would cast the insert, hold it in the mold, and then cast the body around it. 6 of one...half dozen of the other.
With this new version, we'd adhere the labia lips to the inside of the vulva so when one separated the legs of the doll it would still look very natural. With the insert removable, a little space shows there.
My cel phone doesn't get very good reception at our new studio, so if you call and I don't answer, I'll definitely call you back when I'm at a place I can get reception.
Have fun, P

priceritchie2010

I think I'd like to apply for the job of holding fake vaginas in a mold all day long...:)

When I get closer to time for my trip east, I'll get the directions to your shop and a cell number.

Looking forward to the grand tour! I may have to make off with someone elses finished doll though......

Roninathlon2001

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

I'm serious, this PI insert is the best I've ever had! Toonist really knows his stuff, I'm telling you he's the devil because I'm digging his insert over the REAL THING! Dear God, sorry I don't want to repopulate the planet as much as I used to! Ok God? Make it feel better like a Private Island insert! LOL!

Okay, and check this out, the insert is actually getting SOFTER with use! And, there is no tears or splits of any kind on the insert! So, whatever this platinum silicone stuff Toonist is using definitely is of very high quality!

And, to say he's made improvements is astounding! I'll definitely be ordering the new and improved model soon.

priceritchie2010

See what you've done Patrick? You've managed to make an ordinary man invoke God and the Devil in the same paragraph.

Typical artists.

:)

Hopefully in a week or two, I'll be in Manassas, and I'll be able to see and feel these inserts for myself. I may have to take one and excuse myself for a few minutes tho...lol

EddieFr

Stop...STOP this talk!!...................

Post by EddieFr »

...can't take it anymore. Just think...5 years from now, where the art will be. It will be insane!!. I don't know if it will be possible to NOT buy a doll!...I can't wait!!!.......................

MonkeyBall
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MonkeyBall »

Sound interesting. How much is it to order just the insert? And were you able to order it thru the website?

Thanks in advanced!

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

Does anyone know (Patrick?) if a PIB insert can replace the standard insert of 4woods? Would it fit into the cavity of a 4woods doll?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey hey...
I really don't know if our inserts would fit any other dolls. We just redesigned the one for ours. Folks can still choose their insert to be removable or glued in...and the labia will be applied to the inner fold of the vulva...so it will look more natural when the legs are spread. This way you get the best of both worlds. A removable insert if you want, and life-like lippage. We'll be taking some pics tonight.
I know we've sent out a few that were retro fitted to other works but I'm not sure which dolls they went to. Our price for one is $68.
Thanks for asking... P

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

I'm in.

Post by LWhisperer »

After reading Roninathlon2001's stellar review of this insert that he got for his 1st-pc, I decided to jump on board to get one for my own as well. I didn't even know the price, which is very inexpensive, just knew I wanted an upgrade. I had already seen one of Toonist's incredible torsos that belongs to a friend of mine, and am sure the insert will be the same high quality.
It may take a bit of surgery, however, to fit it into my tiny doll. If anyone is interested, I'll let you know how it turns out. If I can make it work in a 1st-pc Kiki, the smallest silicone doll out there, I think, you guys should be able to make it work in anything. Oh, I'm getting #2, with a clitoris and small labia.
As a side note, I wasn't able to order on the site because my BlackBerry wasn't compatible and I'm on the road for work. A simple PM was all it took for a same day reply and shipping as soon as Patrick got my particulars.
Excellent service, positive attitude, and always a genuinely happy reply from Toonist. I respect that a lot, and love to purchase from people that really have it together and enjoy the fruits of their passion. I know, I know - he should be happy coz he gets to play with titties a lot! But on the days he's Not covering them with Vaseline, and just busting butt, he's happy too.
Thank you again, Patrick. Have a good one, all.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
I posted a pic that shows three of the labia looks in the doll album. Meaty, the boat man, and mini...How can I not love this job??? P

priceritchie2010

DROOOOOL! Thank alot. Now I have to clean my screen!...lol.

Awesome toondood!

If the middle one is boatman, it's absolutely perfect. The color is great too, it appears fleshtone, with pink interior just like most RGs.
The previous shot you'd posted must have had lighting issues, as it looked red to the point of being rash-like.

It's amazing to me how many of the other doll makers use an orange coolored labia, that frankly doesn't have enough detail and looks more like a man made piece of rubber rather than a RG's twatski. I've seen my fair share of twatage, and I've honestly never seen an orange vagina! If I ever did, I'd advise them to get their liver functions checked out pronto.

But THESE...ARE....GENIUS!

I hate people, dammit. Insurance people anyway. The bastiches are dragging their heels on a very large beneficiary check that I'm due. I'd have ordered by now if they'd play ball like decent folk.

Oh well. hopefully within a week. Patience!

Pat, I was wondering. I've seen several people here say they've placed recent orders, and that's not counting the non-forum customers. Are you currently still able to deliver a doll from order to delivery date in 8-10 weeks as the site still states, or has it reached the unbelievable/unimaginable range of realdoll and others at 4 months or more?
I'm also curious ablut one last thing. Almost all of the ppl here are ordering the popular Eden head. Other than my soon to be order, are you getting any other orders for Bella, and if you don't mind divulging the info, how many Bellas to date have you shipped?
Eden is a pretty everywoman gal next door look, but Bella is exotic, and causes a very pleasurable swelling in the nether regions whenever I view her pics... :D

INFORMATIONS