Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Zarnon sez: Boy Toy doll + HIME = best doll sex ever!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Zarnon
Former Member

Zarnon sez: Boy Toy doll + HIME = best doll sex ever!

Post by Zarnon »

Hey all;

I just got my Boy Toy doll today!! :D

I paid the full price but got on the summer special (July). I ordered an extra face (Miss Summer).

I have rarely posted my first impressions because I believe it takes some time.

In this case the improvements were obvious.

First off, I saw the BTD at AVN last year. They had a "boobie" display. Frankly I wasn't impressed with the softness and felt they were the hardest around.

Well, whatever they did is a huge improvement. The boobs feel soft out the gate. Very very nice!

The perkie nips. Ask yourself this: Can you think of anything wrong with a beautiful set of boobs, aroused nips and a wet T-shirt? That's what I got with this doll.

The Miss Summer face is a knockout. The doll came with the Miss July face. The "months" faces (at least on first impression) are not for me. But the Summer face with the fair skin is a little rocker hottie!

The mouth is a little strange. I know it's built for oral but the damn tongue slides down and out. The mouth vacuum is gone compared to RD which is kind of a bummer. I'm not an oral person and I appreciate RD has tried to make a durable choice that doesn't look like a gaping 'O' but still....

Now on to Incrediwagon's incredible HIME joint.

I am not taking anything away from BTD, but this joint in itself probably increases the sexual experience by a third.

It's not a subtle fix IMHO. This joint should have been made EONS ago. It provides fixed yet realistic hip/pelvis movement. You can have the most aesthetically pleasing doll in the world, but if the infrastructure doesn't support it it's going to fall short. Incredi's joint goes a long way towards making movement in the lower back more realistic.

I am going to give Kudos to Phoenix for taking a Japanese innovation (the insert) and truly owning it. I did not experience earlier incarnations (the anal/vaginal combo) but the current insert is very straighforward. If you have any experience with a Japanese doll and insert you can pop this in lickety-split. I had the insert in just using my hands in under a minute.

The insert feels great, you can finish without a lot of messy cleanup and it integrates well with the doll. What's not to like?

The doll is small and probably the most lightweight I've had. With the Miss Summer face you don't really notice the difference.

I want to give thanks to Joe, he was very attentive through the process. Also Debra was on top of customer service.

Issues like durability and the like, time will tell. This doll came with no fingerwires.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Sounds Great Zarnon.

I've seen the Hime-Joint. It makes perfect sense.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Congratulations Zarnon! I am kicking myself for not having Incrediwagons hime joint installed in Gabrielle. I knew about it at the time, but didn't know enough to make an educated choice.
The stock RD pelvis joint is very stiff and has no side to natural movement to it at all. It may as well not even be there.
I strongly suggest to anyone out there ordering a RD or Boytoy to have Incrediwagons hime joint installed at the factory!

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Congratulations Zarnon! I have a new BTD 2 waiting for me to return home and open her box. I've been on the road for the last three weeks so my daughter took delivery.....she checks my house each day when I'm away. I didn't get an email notice from PS that she was being sent or I would have been there.

tweetymel
Former Member

Post by tweetymel »

Congrats, Z! :D

Mel :wink:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Wow sounds great, and I can't wait to see some pics :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Thanks! I will post some pics hopefully today.

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

Congratulations. Some pictures would be nice.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Spoke a little too soon heh.

One problem I noticed is the tongue is about 1.5 inches the oral cavity 5 or more. So if you're inclined to kiss your doll it has a tendency to be gone. I'm not a big fan of doll oral sex so it's a bummer. Luckily it seems an easy fix, just use a longer tongue.

I spoke to Phoenix and hopefully can get something soon. I'd doublecheck your order if this is something important to you.

The other thing I noticed is the jaw only opens a little bit and when the head at the neck is flexed. In neutral the jaw snaps shut leaving you with a clenched teeth look. Not unappealing but difficult to use. Maybe there's a way to decrease jaw torque?

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Zarnon wrote:
The other thing I noticed is the jaw only opens a little bit and when the head at the neck is flexed. In neutral the jaw snaps shut leaving you with a clenched teeth look. Not unappealing but difficult to use. Maybe there's a way to decrease jaw torque?
If her head is sitting level the neck pushes up against the jaw.

Tip her head back and the jaw will then hang open. The only torque is from her mouth stretching.

Zarnon, does your Miss Summer face line up properly with the teeth? My Summer face mouth sits lower than her teeth! If I look between her slightly parted lips, with head level, I am looking at her bottom gum!

slowburn

Post by slowburn »

Thank you for your shares, Zarnon. The tongue observation is a good one to know. Also looking forward to your pictures of your new doll. Is she a BTD2 you said?

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Thanks for the review/feedback Zarnon and great tip KS. This is exactly what Matt told me this morning.
ks wrote:
Tip her head back and the jaw will then hang open. The only torque is from her mouth stretching.
!

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Re: Zarnon sez: Boy Toy doll + HIME = best doll sex ever!

Post by Incrediwagon »

Zarnon wrote:Hey all;

I just got my Boy Toy doll today!! :D

Now on to Incrediwagon's incredible HIME joint.

I am not taking anything away from BTD, but this joint in itself probably increases the sexual experience by a third.

It's not a subtle fix IMHO. This joint should have been made EONS ago. It provides fixed yet realistic hip/pelvis movement. You can have the most aesthetically pleasing doll in the world, but if the infrastructure doesn't support it it's going to fall short. Incredi's joint goes a long way towards making movement in the lower back more realistic.

I agree with you 100%, and glad you like it 8)

When my B2 stripped a bolt in her back I thought there must be a better way. The Hime joint seemed like a good idea, but I was worried there would too much movement, and wouldn't be able to hold a position. After seeing the freedom of movement I thought it was worth any trade off. She can even swivel her hips 8O

She can go from mild;

To wild:

Tira loves it
Image [/i]
Red Heads Rule!

Drakaziel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Drakaziel »

Is that doll a BT1 or 2? Which face / hair / eyes / skin did you select? I am in the market for my first doll after after hours of research I am pretty sure boy toy doll is the way to go.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Ok, well, after 30 days I have a few reservations. This doll could be perfect but for a few things.

The doll is KILLER from the head down. What do I mean by that? It's softness and movement (thanks to your joint) are awesome. The insert looks extreemly realistic, feels great and is easy to put in.

The problem is the new head design. The old RD faces are great for kissing. The mouth opens fairly easily and the vacuum effect is very realistic.

The new doll the face is separate from the oral cavity causing a break in the vacuum, air whistles around your mouth, not fun.

The mouth should be nicknamed the "Jaws of Life" given how difficult it is to open the mouth. I loosened the screws but that isn't it. It's partly the way the lower jaw hits the neck silicone. Not sure why that isn't an issue with RD. You have to tilt the BTD head way back to get it open easily.

The oral cavity goes deep and the small RD tongue slides down and becomes lost.

Now the good news is Abyss/Phoenix has really upped their customer service. I mean, they got me a long tongue that fit the oral cavity and have been really helpful the whole way through. Gotta give them props for that. Joe has been great and I feel the staff have gone a long ways towards fixing any problems. Thank you!

Take home message: If you're a doll kisser the best doll still is the RD. If there was an option to have the "old style" face construction I'd opt for that.

BTW, Incredi I wish you'd make a neck joint that tilts. BTD and RD really need one. My AI doll has it and it's very nice.

INFORMATIONS