Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Doll’s First Clothing

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kazuo
Ex-Member

Doll’s First Clothing

Post by Kazuo »

All this RD talk is making the waiting even longer. I need to get offline. But I can’t help myself.

Thank you Amanda at Abyss. Your measurements helped a lot.

I ordered her first clothing from www.odgirl.com It this website doesn’t have it you don’t need it. It can be difficult to separate the clothing from the model. These models would look sexy as Muslims. I have to imagine what my doll Face 8, Body, 3 hair light blonde would look good in.

For now just a few basic costumes, shoes, underwear, and the all important collar. Of course women always look good in men’s white T shirts or dress shirts. Later I will expand her wardrobe with casual summer dresses, gym cloths and swimwear.

Couldn’t find a good private school girl’s uniform on these sexy costume sites. They were either too slutty or based around sailor’s suits which made them look Japanese. I wanted just a dull grey and white Catholic school uniform with plaid knee length skirt and cardigan. Maybe I’m being too picky.

How can I upload the photos?[/url][/code]

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

You need to register for a Doll Album first.

That can be done here: http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... gistration

After I activate your account, you'll be able to upload to the Doll Album.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

thatdood001

Re: Doll’s First Clothing

Post by thatdood001 »

Kazuo wrote:All this RD talk is making the waiting even longer. I need to get offline. But I can’t help myself.

I ordered her first clothing from www.odgirl.com It this website doesn’t have it you don’t need it. It can be difficult to separate the clothing from the model. These models would look sexy as Muslims. I have to imagine what my doll Face 8, Body, 3 hair light blonde would look good in.

For now just a few basic costumes, shoes, underwear, and the all important collar. Of course women always look good in men’s white T shirts or dress shirts. Later I will expand her wardrobe with casual summer dresses, gym cloths and swimwear.

Couldn’t find a good private school girl’s uniform on these sexy costume sites. They were either too slutty or based around sailor’s suits which made them look Japanese. I wanted just a dull grey and white Catholic school uniform with plaid knee length skirt and cardigan. Maybe I’m being too picky.

A quick Google Search can give you so many choices of clothing and such.

However, don't forget that you can find some fairly decent clothing locally. Check out thrift stores (such as Goodwill, St. Vincent de Paul, Salvation Army, etc.), second-hand clothing stores, among others. You'll be surprised what you can come up with.

And, don't be embarrassed about buying womens' clothes...the store clerks don't really care why you're there. All they want is the money.

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Kazuo,

Welcome to the Doll Forum!

Always, always wash any clothing before putting it on your doll to remove any excess dye that will stain the silicone! I've found that adding household ammonia to the wash water does an excellent job of stripping any loose dye away.

If clothing does stain your doll, don't panic, it will disappear on it's own in a week or two.

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Charity shops are good if you are looking to put together a costume that you can't buy somewhere else without spending a lot of money.

$13 for the lot.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Kazuo
Ex-Member

Post by Kazuo »

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Doll’s First Clothing

Post by Abyss »

Amanda is the bomb :) Did you check out the clothing size chart she put together?
Kazuo wrote:All this RD talk is making the waiting even longer. I need to get offline. But I can’t help myself.

Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

OK my photos have been uploaded. How can I put them in the post?
Right click the photo - select properties - copy the location. The location will usually end in ".jpg". For the photo above, the location is - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... 2021-M.jpg
Paste the location into the message body field - highlight it - click on the 'Img' button just above the message body field. You almost had it, you just had the page address not the photo location.
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Hi there! What body/face combination did you choose?
She told me to come but I was already there

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

I suggest you to measure the doll first. At any webpages of cloth offerers there are virtual measure ribbons or size tables. With this help you can determine the special sizes of clothes for your doll.

I own a B3/F11 doll. And after some time I know the necessary cloth sizes and I can purchase new doll clothes at webshops or local shops. Now I'm not afraid to make a mistake.

Ekkehard

sanpedro
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sanpedro »

Thanks for the link to odgirl, lots of neat stuff. If you have a petite bodied doll you can get lots of dresses, tops, etc. for cheap from http://www.daisymaze.com/. They are having a 60% off sale until Thanksgiving.
I have the same desire, and the same problem. Still looking.

doppler

Post by doppler »

You should be aware that because of the limitation on arm movement, many shirts may be difficult to put on unless they button up or have a wide neck.

There was another thread about this here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25456

Just something to keep in mind.

INFORMATIONS