https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

17" of pure sex... (and it's NOT a penis)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

17" of pure sex... (and it's NOT a penis)

Post by stacy718 »

This is an adult collectors item made by Robert Tonner. It is a 17" articulated doll based on the Black Canary comic character. This doll is sold sans body paint... that was all added by perverted old me! I have also repainted her face, which has become a great way for me to be creative. Anyway, I took some quick snaps of her before the Jets game yesterday. I thought I would upload them and share them with you all, since I think she is a sexy little piece of plastic!

the rest are here:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... &cat=-2309

:) :) :)
Stacy

jsan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsan »

:D :wink: so very sexy!!! *sigh*

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

thank you!

I named her Miss. August!!! She was fun to create. The original face paint made her look really manly. She has hard features, but a body to die for!!!

:)
Stacy

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: 17" of pure sex... (and it's NOT a penis)

Post by Bianca »

stacy718 wrote:This is an adult collectors item made by Robert Tonner.
:) :) :)
Stacy
Dang, Stacy,

Can I come over and play with your dolls?

Beauties !
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Griffonfeathers
Former Member

Post by Griffonfeathers »

Holy Cats, that is one sexy little doll.

Ya know, I got really into the resin BJDs and never really played with the Tonners. You make me think I should look more into them. Thanks! :)

And thanks for sharing the picture of your awesome girl. Great painting!!

- Wendy

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Thank you Bianca!

Griffonfeathers I have a few 16" resin dolls, and I find they are fraile and pricey so I don't play with them much... but Tonner dolls are relatively inexpensive and plastic, so they're pretty rugged. I have a lot of Tonner dolls, they are wonderful for repainting!!

My resin girls are treated with kid gloves.

my favorite resin bjd

my second favorite resin bjd

jsan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsan »

those are bjds? geez i thought the second one was a sybarite for sure! 8O

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

jsan wrote:those are bjds? geez i thought the second one was a sybarite for sure! 8O

The second one is a Sybarite. They are fashion bjd's and therefore not nearly as accepted in the world of full sized bjd's. They are basically just glorified fashion dolls, but I love them. The first doll is a Ficon doll. Both dolls are bj strung dolls. I always thought Sybs were made of resin... maybe it's not- but they weigh a LOT!

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I had just realized you painted your dolls faces a minute ago. That's really amazing! Most I have done is drawn eyes with a pen on my small dolls heads. I really need to get some eye stickers for them. lol But great repaint Stacy, truely.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

LadyPeridot wrote:I had just realized you painted your dolls faces a minute ago. That's really amazing! Most I have done is drawn eyes with a pen on my small dolls heads. I really need to get some eye stickers for them. lol But great repaint Stacy, truely.

thanks Lady Peridot! I love to paint those little faces, I find it SUPER relaxing.

Stacy

jsan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsan »

stacy718 wrote:
jsan wrote:those are bjds? geez i thought the second one was a sybarite for sure! 8O

The second one is a Sybarite. They are fashion bjd's and therefore not nearly as accepted in the world of full sized bjd's. They are basically just glorified fashion dolls, but I love them. The first doll is a Ficon doll. Both dolls are bj strung dolls. I always thought Sybs were made of resin... maybe it's not- but they weigh a LOT!
aah well that explains it. :D i've always liked those sybs a bit more than other bjds. aren't they made by different companies?

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

jsan wrote:
stacy718 wrote:

aah well that explains it. :D i've always liked those sybs a bit more than other bjds. aren't they made by different companies?

Sybarites are made by Superfrock in London. I love them and have two... Seville and Voltaire.

The Ficon Dolls are from Ficon, and I have Gaeul and Neo. I actually like them a bit better than my Sybs, because they fit into other doll clothing brands easier.

jsan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsan »

stacy718 wrote:
LadyPeridot wrote:I had just realized you painted your dolls faces a minute ago. That's really amazing! Most I have done is drawn eyes with a pen on my small dolls heads. I really need to get some eye stickers for them. lol But great repaint Stacy, truely.

thanks Lady Peridot! I love to paint those little faces, I find it SUPER relaxing.

Stacy
i hope we get to see the results of your endeavors more often!! :D

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

thank you!

big hugs!
S

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

Those are some really amazing photos of some incredibly beautiful dolls.

INFORMATIONS