Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

The day it all changed for me.

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The day it all changed for me.

Post by HawgCallr »

January is kind of The Anniversary month for me. I joined the forum on January 15, 2008. I received my Miss Autumn Boy Toy, Rita, on January 2, 2009. And my birthday is at the end of the month. So lots of things for me to celebrate and be thankful for this month.

Well, it's been one year with my Rita, my own personal ray of sunshine. Many of us have experienced that first moment of exhilaration when we finally, after weeks and months of waiting, open that large box that just got delivered to us. That delivery guy kind of eyes us suspiciously. We aren't too worried about him, though, because we already have our answer ready when he asks us THAT QUESTION: "What's in the box, buddy?"

We send him on his way with a "thank you" and then, then, we open THE BOX. The box that hold our dreams and hopes. The box that represents the weeks, months, and sometimes years of sacrifices we went through to save enough money to get it here. The box, whose arrival we have anticipated greater than any other delivery in our lives. The box that we hope contains the answer to that part of our lives that is missing. THE BOX!

We open it.

And we see HER.

Image Image

It has been a very memorable and special year for me and Rita. I am just glad that we could share it with all of our good friends here at The Doll Forum. Here is hoping that all of you find the same happiness and joy with your doll that I have found with Rita.

HawgCallr and Rita

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

HawgCallr,

Happy anniversary!

Did you get her anything special? :twisted:

y nudd tiy!

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Mine and Rita's One Year Anniversary!

Post by phoenixstudios »

Congrats man!! The photos look great.

Cheers
-Joe
HawgCallr wrote:January is kind of The Anniversary month for me. I joined the forum on January 15, 2008. I received my Miss Autumn Boy Toy, Rita, on January 2, 2009. And my birthday is at the end of the month. So lots of things for me to celebrate and be thankful for this month.

Well, it's been one year with my Rita, my own personal ray of sunshine. Many of us have experienced that first moment of exhilaration when we finally, after weeks and months of waiting, open that large box that just got delivered to us. That delivery guy kind of eyes us suspiciously. We aren't too worried about him, though, because we already have our answer ready when he asks us THAT QUESTION: "What's in the box, buddy?"

We send him on his way with a "thank you" and then, then, we open THE BOX. The box that hold our dreams and hopes. The box that represents the weeks, months, and sometimes years of sacrifices we went through to save enough money to get it here. The box, whose arrival we have anticipated greater than any other delivery in our lives. The box that we hope contains the answer to that part of our lives that is missing. THE BOX!

We open it.

And we see HER.

ImageImageImage

It has been a very memorable and special year for me and Rita. I am just glad that we could share it with all of our good friends here at The Doll Forum. Here is hoping that all of you find the same happiness and joy with your doll that I have found with Rita.

HawgCallr and Rita

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

Congratulations. I noticed Rita's lingerie thread too.

That delivery guy kind of eyes us suspiciously. We aren't too worried about him, though, because we already have our answer ready when he asks us THAT QUESTION: "What's in the box, buddy?"

I didn't have that issue. I just found the long cardboard box containing Dana on my side doorstep one dusky afternoon 743 days ago.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

mg4
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mg4 »

Hi HawgCallr and Rita

Happy Anniverasy :glou: And :bday: :D

Firefly2008
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Firefly2008 »

Happy Anniversary Hawgcallr and Rita. Many more :lilangel:

clairelenore
Doll
Doll

Post by clairelenore »

congratulations to you both! here's wishing you many more happy years and anniversaries together!

msg and i have our own anniversary coming up - but he's going to be out of town!

<pout>

anyway, i hope you and rita find a delicious way to celebrate! i'll try not to be jealous.

smooches,

claire

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Congrats Hawg and Rita...

Hope you have many more.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Congratulations Hawg on Rita’s anniversary :smilecolros: . I just thought I should pop a link into Rita’s album :wink:

Click on thumbnail for album

Click to go to Coverdoll

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Happy Anniversary, Rita and HawgCallr!

The first year is a magical one, may the magic continue for many more years for you two!

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. Great accomplishment
And with photos like you've been posting you should be contacting Inced about getting Rita in CoverDoll :)

xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS