sexyrealsexdolls.com

silpoxy

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
cyberscouse
Active Poster
Active Poster

silpoxy

Post by cyberscouse »

how good is this stuff on platnum silicone i have tried pastsil gel 10 dosnt hold any ideas cheers

Firefly2008
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: silpoxy

Post by Firefly2008 »

It works very well. I have used it and found it holds strong.

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

hi cyberscouse,

silpoxy is very good stuff, as long as you make sure the area to be glued is spotlessly clean, you only need a tiny smear of the stuff & it sticks like super glue (just not as fast)
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I had a fingertip w/ nail detach shortly after arrival, some small tears and the new labia on Valerie is on very tight using Loctite Clear Silicone 'Adhesive Sealant' (not expensive & very strong).
Val's original labia sucked, as it kept taring, but once replaced w/ PIB 'Big Clit' she is 'awesome'.
Takes 24hours to cure, but very good stuff & purchased at Lowes for under $6bucks.
(still have plenty left in tube for any emergency)

dave7311 8)
Attachments
DSC00664.JPG
DSC00664.JPG (534.77 KiB) Viewed 3339 times

sid

Post by sid »

Please could someone tell me where I can purchase Sil Poxy Silicon Adhesive from UK? I will buy off anyone who can send it to UK. Sid

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

sid wrote:Please could someone tell me where I can purchase Sil Poxy Silicon Adhesive from UK? I will buy off anyone who can send it to UK. Sid
Welcome to TDF, sid. :mrgreen:

Have you tried searching for it online? Also, check your local hardware store. They may not have the exact brands Silpoxy or Loctite, but there may be something available in the UK that's just as good.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

sid

Post by sid »

I have tried to buy the Silpoxy online but most companies do not sale the item to the UK customer. I do not think that any other brand in the UK will repair the tear of the Utensil Race Extreme Hip. Does anyone know where I can buy the item from UK or if they can sell it to me and I will be happy to pay for it including the delivery cost. I be very grateful if someone can help me :fadein: Sid

INFORMATIONS