sexyrealsexdolls.com

Natural Feminine Scent for dolls

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
wansfel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Natural Feminine Scent for dolls

Post by wansfel »

We had some discussion of this topic months ago, but I cannot recall or locate the thread. Sorry.
Anyway, the question was whether there was alube or other product available which would enable a love doll to have the delightful scent which RGs have. . .
I happened across such a product, apparently from the UK, called Vulva Original.
Sounds like a great product, but I haven't ordered any (yet).

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Natural Feminine Scent for dolls

Post by IanEvans »

I've used it on my Teddy Babes, a few dabs on their pubes just to give that added hint of faux-realism. Honestly, I'd say it smells like a vulva in the same sense that Skittles taste like fruit, though for a cartoonish-looking TB I suppose it's aesthetically consistent. Either way, it's a sweet musk that I do find quite enjoyable. I've heard the new formula is more realistic...so, Jolly Ranchers? :wink:

BTW, the company is in Germany, and their web address is now http://www.vulva-original.com/de/. Though if you type in their old address, smellmeand.com (Geddit? Smell me and come... :roll: ), it'll redirect you to the new one.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Notmyname explained it very well. I use the new version with my doll. She's a silicone doll, and to avoid the scent permanantly absorbing into the silicone,(as the silicone has a tentancy to absorb fragrances) I mixed up a small batch of 2 part silicone and let it cure in a teaspoon. I dab a little of the scent on that and insert it in my doll's vagina.
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

wansfel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wansfel »

Thanks for the info. I visited the German website, and I see they're coming out with two new versions, one called Eighteen. . .
I have to admit I enjoyed the video clip of the RG on the stationary bike, and the trainer (?) eagerly waiting for a chance to sniff the saddle after she left. . .
Maybe one of the new ones will be better than the "old" one. . . I hope so.

INFORMATIONS