realsexdoll.com

How do you rank your vinyls?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
hannahrox
Former Member

How do you rank your vinyls?

Post by hannahrox »

Yorktown was asked to post a Top 10 list of his favorite blow-up babes, so I'm going to rank the 4 I have so far. You don't see many 'Top 4' lists around so I'm breaking some new ground here :roll: If you have more than 1 inflate, please feel free to add yours and rank them in order of your favs.

1-Hannah Harper 8O -She was my first and I've been in love with her from day 1 so maybe some bias creeping in here. Thick hair, perfect waist/hip ratio and sweet but sexy facial expression. Recieved a Reader's Choice 'Best Buy' award in 2009.

2-Aria Giovanni-Face on current model is prettier than ho-hum pics at blowmeupsexdolls.com due to an updated mouth. Has removable vagina which can be a blessing or curse depending on how you use it. Great doll for banging but lacks molded hands and feet.

3-Agent 69-Voted "Best Bang For Your Buck" by InflataTrend magazine. Pretty face, beautiful hair, hot petite body. She's too tight for me personally unless I deflate her quite a bit so that why she is at #3. Still love her a lot, though.

4-Teagan Sensuous-Only dissapointing purchase so far. Hair is way too thin for a doll in $150-200 range. Mine is practically bald with a crooked mouth and head too large for her body in my opinion. Perhaps I've received a lemon? Hoping a wig and more time might change my opinion.

Have a Sophia Inked dolly on the way this week and have a feeling she'll grab the #2 spot or maybe even challenge the queen herself at No.1. We'll see.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How do you rank your vinyls?

Post by AGL »

OK, let's see:

1. Melanie (Agent69) - She's definitely my favorite. She's got a bit of an exotic look to her, kinda reminds me of Lara Croft in a way, which is a good thing. 8) She's the one who I usually fall asleep with, her slightly smaller size makes her great to cuddle with. Great lips for kissing, too. I enjoy dressing her up the most as well, and as a result have bought her several outfits. She's my baby! :D

2. Hannah - My favorite doll to f**k, without a doubt. :mrgreen: Her pussy just feels so good. Love her look as well, as she's probably the most realistic looking of my dolls. For some reason over time her body has gotten slightly larger, which I actually love. Don't know what happened, and mind you it's not dramatic, but it's made everything a bit larger, including those lovely breasts, giving her that slightly full figured look. (More cushion for the pushin, ya know) :mrgreen:

3. Lisa (Barbra Bucannon) - She's real nice looking, and has Hannah's body, minus the expansion. She is a very nice doll overall, and I'm glad I got her. A great f**k as well. She's got this look about her, and you feel she's looking right at you, kinda alive in a way.

4. Teagan - I agree with HR about her, including the lack of hair. She came defective, with her head starting to come loose from the body, and the feet on crooked in relation to the legs. I also could never get used to the bent legs, never worked for me. Main reason why I bought her was for oral, and it was a no-go from the start. Can't even put thigh-highs on her, as she stretches them all out at the knees. I've fixed her defects, and she's OK I guess. I would be sorry I purchased her, but when I called Amazon to complain about her defects the gave me a refund, so I guess for free she's not bad. Don't like the lips either, don't know if I'll get another doll with those lips cause I dislike them that much.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

airgirluvr wrote: 4-Teagan Sensuous-Only dissapointing purchase so far. Hair is way too thin for a doll in $150-200 range. Mine is practically bald with a crooked mouth and head too large for her body in my opinion. Perhaps I've received a lemon? Hoping a wig and more time might change my opinion.

4. Teagan - I agree with HR about her, including the lack of hair. She came defective, with her head starting to come loose from the body, and the feet on crooked in relation to the legs. I also could never get used to the bent legs, never worked for me. Main reason why I bought her was for oral, and it was a no-go from the start. Can't even put thigh-highs on her, as she stretches them all out at the knees. I've fixed her defects, and she's OK I guess. I would be sorry I purchased her, but when I called Amazon to complain about her defects the gave me a refund, so I guess for free she's not bad. Don't like the lips either, don't know if I'll get another doll with those lips cause I dislike them that much.
Hi!

It's sad to hear of others' dissapointments with Teagan as she's very much my favourite at the moment, having worn out Agent 69 . . . The bent legs make her nice to cuddle up with from behind and if underinflated to enable a sitting position, the rear is comfortably placed, especially if underinflated enough to put one of your legs between hers, squashing her leg somewhat. Putting her feet between your feet, or her leg and foot bending up so it's behind you is also nice.

If anyone's got a detached Teagan head or is otherwise throwing her in the bin, I'd really appreciate her to put on a Domination Donna body . . . and possibly to experiment putting the hands and feet into the latex skin to see if it gives more realism at the extremities. Like HannahRox in love with Hannah, Agent 69 was my first and might be capable of nursing back to life a bit so don't greatly want to cut off her parts!

It does sound as though one with hair falling out came off the production line at the wrong end of the day . . .

Too large head for the body? She's a wide apart eye'd lady - open and good natured . . . and I suspect that the rather more flexible head gets a bit squashed being imprisoned in the box and needs time or warmth to readjust to the outside world.

My favourites -
Agent 69
Teagan
Crazy Razey
Latex Jana Cova, although she's too beautiful to use to risk wearing her out
Kandi Boxx on account of her oral service with a smile and bucksome body
Peaches on account of the very different and effective vagina - but don't like the head - very tempted to give her away, although a donation would be appreciated, and buy a Lauren Taylor instead who I think has the same vagina

For functionality, Virtual Veronica

Favourites in waiting:
Hannah - too beautiful to use
Sophia Inked - likewise
Eva Angelina for a dark personality and gripping oral . . .
Jessica Drake - for a bucksome body but possibly hair too beatiful to disturb . . .

Favourite I don't dare let my wife see - Virtual Veronica - hideous top but yummy functionality.

Unfavourites:
Jameson - attractive but vaginal insert difficult to use and placed badly
Gina Lynn - fine but face too narrow and less attractions than Teagan
Domination Donna - yuck

Mention of Barbara Bucannon is interesting . . . clearly a good candidate for a harem . . .

Best wishes

Harem

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

:P - Ahoy Shipmates -

This listing is a dificult task as - there are very distinct types of inflates and to just group them as just one does none any real justice -

I feel there are three distinct groups of inflates -

High end - vinyl / Latex
Mid Range vinyl
Low end vinyl

Each group has a distinct advantage - and do not be put off just because some items may be cheap in cost as some might be high in value to the user -

Another issue I have with these type of lists is that they are highly subjective to the person who has a fancy of a doll that is not even mentioned and feels betrayed because lack of mention - and or critical of any type which the writer feels are less than ideal -

We are a global community - but because of that we as a community do not have access to all the products available to every community - and as mentioned in this forum - those who are stationed in Europe and those who live elsewhere there are very different products available - so if I list only dolls available in the United States market - my list would be of no value or limited use to someone stationed in say Amsterdam -

Okay with the disclaimer payed above and as requested by ipani of my favs here it goes with -low end to high end inflates -

Low end - Vinyl

1. Super Shirley - Tak Shing maker - Golden Trianle importer -
2. China Girl - Tak Shing maker - Golden Triangle / Nasstoys importer Dis-continued
3. Nancy Nurse -"Tak Shing maker" - CalExotic importer
4. Jessica -"Tak Shing maker" - Doc Johnson importer
5. Pamela -"Tak Shing maker" - Doc Johnson importer
6. Black Star - "Tak Shing maker" - Nasstoys importer
7. Island Girl - Tak Shing maker" - CalExotic Dis-continued

Mid Range - Vinyl

1. Ms Wonderful - "Tak Shing maker" - GoldenTriangle importer
2. Spread Eagle - "Tak Shing maker" - CalExotic importer Dis-continued
3. Bridget - "Tak Shing maker" - Golden Triangle importer

High End - Vinyl / Latex

1. Sophia - CONBO / NANMA - CalExotic importer Vinyl
2. Ginna Lynn - CONBO / NANMA - CalExotic Vinyl
3. Amelia - or any of the - Domax / Poupee-latex dolls same maker / importer - Latex
4. Jana Cova - CONBO / NANMA - CalExotic importer Latex
5. Lynn Thomas - Conbo / NANMA - CalExotic importer Vinyl
6. Dayton Riens - CONBO / NANMA - CalExotic importer Vinyl - Dis-continued
7. Baby got Back "CONBO / NANMA - CalExotic importer Vinyl
8. jessica drake "CONBO /NANMA - CalExotic importer Vinyl
9. teagen "CONBO / NANMA - CalExotic Vinyl
10. Hani "CONBO / NANMA - Pipe Dream " Vinyl - Dis-continued

Sorry hannahrox - "gasp" -NO- Hannah Harper mentioned - she has not yet signed aboard yorktown so I can not rate her - :mrgreen:
Attachments
Low end inflata babes - have a place here too
Low end inflata babes - have a place here too
super shirley 1.04.jpg (117.53 KiB) Viewed 3584 times
Rene says merci - poupee-latex es in zee top 3
Rene says merci - poupee-latex es in zee top 3
Rene 1.0.jpg (124.4 KiB) Viewed 3584 times

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

wow!
thanks to all of you who provided a list of their
favorite airgurlz! :)
i understand the difficulty of creating lists such as these,
but these lists are invaluable to those of us
looking for their first airgurl and want to benefit
from the knowledge and first hand experience of others. :thumbs_up:
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

Well I knew who No.1 was in advance from a previous post of yours. A bit suprised by a few names on there but will keep my pie hole shut, bite my lip and squeeze my fists to keep from typing some things I'd like to type :wink: Jana Cova has a stunning face and I would be the first one to buy if they put a vinyl body on her so I'm glad you mentioned even though she's not vinyl. Latex allergy makes her an impossiblity for me :cry: Thanks for putting up the list I know it's somewhat risky for u.

airgirluvr-Kick ass photo album :thumbs_up:

harem-Haven't given up on your gal Teagan yet a quality wig might work wonders on her I will try.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

:angel: - No problem ipani -

I have always felt slighted when lists of the 10 best ____ whatever is listed - as I for some reason always had an affair with somethings that are obscure and not the general publics fancy

I would think it best if someone were to desire a certain doll to post a question here at the TDF and ask "hey what do you guys think of xxx doll" -

Yes you will get many varied answers - but you will get a feel for what the membership that use that doll think - and can make a better decision because of it -

Ultimately it's up to you the consumer - if the doll is worth it or not - as opinions are like ____ and everyone has got one -

example of top 10 slights - i luv AMC - the "1971 Matador 401" yummy - :P "always" never listed because no one likes AMC always Ford Mustangs - Chevy Commaros

Fair Seas - :angel:

P.S. ----AMC = American Motors Corp. of Wisconson U.S.A. -- Dis-continued - :roll:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hannahrox wrote: harem-Haven't given up on your gal Teagan yet a quality wig might work wonders on her I will try.
Hi!

Yes - always worth trying that - I bought a couple of cheap wigs at Halloween sales to play with different looks and the result could be interesting.

Personally I think there's a lot of use in lists like this - time and time again we see Hannah and Agent 69 or her blond sister Leah mentioned and in the upper range, unless one wants oral, they are clearly a good starting point.

At the low end, there are three favourites -
Dianna Stretch
The Doc Johnson Vivid range and
Brigitte Lovewell.

However, none of these last more than a dozen uses and one is certainly never romantically attached to them the way many of us are attached to Hannah, Agent 69 or one or two of the others.

In the mid range, I can't stand the dumbell inserts nor the half heads of hair only at the front . . .

Best wishes

Harem

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

haremlover wrote:In the mid range, I can't stand the dumbell inserts nor the half heads of hair only at the front . . .
The hair issue is why I don't bother with the lower end dollys. I find a thick head of hair to be a major turn on or lack thereof leaving me limp and in search of something much better :P To each his own.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

My two favorites aren't made anymore :cry:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hannahrox wrote: Have a Sophia Inked dolly on the way this week and have a feeling she'll grab the #2 spot or maybe even challenge the queen herself at No.1. We'll see.
Hi!

Has she arrived yet?

Best wishes

Harem

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

haremlover wrote:
hannahrox wrote: Have a Sophia Inked dolly on the way this week and have a feeling she'll grab the #2 spot or maybe even challenge the queen herself at No.1. We'll see.
Hi!

Has she arrived yet?

Best wishes

Harem
Sophie called me on my cell today and said she will be arriving tomorrow 8) She sends love and kisses to everyone here at the forum and asked to have a nice chilled Chardonnay at the ready when she arrives.

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

haremlover wrote:Like HannahRox in love with Hannah, Agent 69 was my first and might be capable of nursing back to life a bit so don't greatly want to cut off her parts!
I find this post troubling and it's convinced me to arrange a prepaid funeral for Hannah--just in case that sad day should ever come :cry: She's asked to be cremated and have her ashes scattered at Nanma headquarters.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hannahrox wrote:
haremlover wrote:Like HannahRox in love with Hannah, Agent 69 was my first and might be capable of nursing back to life a bit so don't greatly want to cut off her parts!
I find this post troubling and it's convinced me to arrange a prepaid funeral for Hannah--just in case that sad day should ever come :cry: She's asked to be cremated and have her ashes scattered at Nanma headquarters.
:) You should try to see the film Airdoll. She dies, having spread so much happiness, on a pile of trash to be collected by the lorry. But at least she dies there and is not simply callously put ignominiously into a bin . . .

Oh dear - that reminds me of the story of Teagan who got shoved into a McDonalds bin :cry:

Best wishes to Sophie

Harem

mike1971
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike1971 »

Hi Hannahrox,I was just curious who you ordered your Sophia from.I ordered mine from Fancypleasure(through Ebay).I paid $150.00 plus $35.00 for S&H.I sure hope she gets here before Xmas cuz I'm getting tired of fantasizing about her while looking at her picture on blowmeupsexdolls.com every night!
In the meantime you enjoy her and give us some feedback. :D :) :oops:

INFORMATIONS