Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Questions on pre-purchase!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

bumpmapper

Questions on pre-purchase!

Post by bumpmapper »

Hey guys, I just have a few questions for those out there that have body type 2..
..how're the boobs? :razz: I'm a big fan of the big boobies and plan to order the breast enhancement and wanted to read some thoughts on it. As for the express charge, any good experience with that?

I finally have the money for these sweet ma'am jammas and it's killing me I'm not pressing the check out button. As for shipping, my mailbox is set up like an apartment (with small individual mailboxes for letters,etc.) and a quasi-post office for large mail. I can still have my doll shipped out, right?

Thanks for any replies!

bongmonger

Re: Questions on pre-purchase!

Post by bongmonger »

The boobs can be a little stiff at first, but they are seeming to soften over time.. They look fantastic and feel great to me.

Angelina's Photo Album -

gerrut1979
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gerrut1979 »

the boobs are pretty big, but to me they don't feel like the real deal, not at all

rb2
Former Member

Post by rb2 »

Holy Shot! It's like lookin' at Twin Peaks!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

They say the boobies are the softest ever. (O)(O)

Your doll arrives at your doorstep. Make sure your name is on the calling. I had to wait a week more than scheduled because the delivery guy didn't bother to call me *argh*
She told me to come but I was already there

Mars
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mars »

Is it true that you have the option to pick it up from the shipping dock. I don't remember who told me that but that is what I am hoping for. I should call Joe- tomorrow

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Yes we can arrange for you to be picked up on your local shipping hub, which is usually the closest airport.

Cheers
-Joe
Mars wrote:Is it true that you have the option to pick it up from the shipping dock. I don't remember who told me that but that is what I am hoping for. I should call Joe- tomorrow

INFORMATIONS