DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

New Eden doll

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
solelover

New Eden doll

Post by solelover »

Hi,
I just got home from Patrick,s studio today where i picked up my new "Eden" Doll!!!!! What a BEAUTY!!! I live about 4 hrs from him ,easy drive down and back and well worth it!!!
She really is Beautful!!! I gave her a bath and dusted her already..I,ll attach a quick pic of her..If anyone is thinking about purchasing one of these, quit thinking and DO IT!!! They belong in an Art museum for beautiful sculptures!!! I just can,t get over how GREAT she looks!! Patrick and his assistant are very nice and VERY proud of his creations which he should be!! It was a pleasure doing business with him!
Also,the "Fairy" head was BEAUTIFUL!!! Might have to purchase one of them down the road....Didn,t think i,d be too crazy about that when i was ordering Eden...But when i saw it for real,,it is very,very NICE!!!
OK,,,Look for the pic!!!!!! THANKS PATRICK and ASSISTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Picture 010.jpg
Picture 010.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3408 times

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Eden doll

Post by blindwebster »

Nice to see yet another beautiful PIB, and a very happy new owner as well. After going back and forth between dolls like an indecisive madman, I am finally settling with PIB. I look forward to the day when I place my order in the next few months.

solelover

Post by solelover »

that was just a quick pic,,,doesn,t do her justice!!!! I did the same thing as you,,,Went back and fourth comparing high-end dolls... The body shape and face really appealed to me with the PIB!!! GLAD i chose to get one!!! After you order,,it,s like the clock is standing still counting down the days till she,s ready!!! You,ll be GLAD you did though!!!!! :D

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Yes, I am confident that I will be glad I did as well. After so many comparisons, thinking I had my mind made up and going back and forth, it finally dawned on me that the PIB body is the only one that I would not change a thing with. Then I considered the price, the attention to detail and the fact that I love the faces as well. At this point it seems like a no-brainer for me. I should be good to go here in a few months.

Anyway, congratulations. I look forward to seeing more!

FURY17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FURY17 »

Congrats! It must be exciting .in no way am I negatively commenting here but ... And I'm sure it's just the picture doing the doll no justice , but the face seems a little shiny and blowup dollish . I've seen the work of pib and i think that it's the most excitingly visual doll out. I would love to see more of your doll here . Are the faces a certain way before you powder them down ? Just a observation. :)

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

Congratulations on your purchase, I think she looks great. :thumbs_up:
Bubbles' #1 Fan

solelover

Post by solelover »

FURY17 wrote:Congrats! It must be exciting .in no way am I negatively commenting here but ... And I'm sure it's just the picture doing the doll no justice , but the face seems a little shiny and blowup dollish . I've seen the work of pib and i think that it's the most excitingly visual doll out. I would love to see more of your doll here . Are the faces a certain way before you powder them down ? Just a observation. :)
She really is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She was getting her finishing touches when i picked her up..I didn,t apply any powder to her face yet,,just letting the make-up and lipstick dry for a while...I have to go get one of those blush brushes as Patrick says to apply a little powder to her face..He says keep it off of the lips and eyes as those will stay nice and shiny..I had the flash on the camera also ,so the pic isn,t that good...I can,t quit looking at her!!!

the silicone is a little shiny without the powder,but she is brand new also..she really feels nice with powder applied,,you don,t even notice the powder on her,,did it with a feather duster...

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

FURY17 wrote:Congrats! It must be exciting .in no way am I negatively commenting here but ... And I'm sure it's just the picture doing the doll no justice , but the face seems a little shiny and blowup dollish . I've seen the work of pib and i think that it's the most excitingly visual doll out. I would love to see more of your doll here . Are the faces a certain way before you powder them down ? Just a observation. :)

I noticed that the face was a bit shiny too, but if you look at the rest of the doll you can see the excess powder on the nipples, near the vagina, and in the navel. That is a lot of powder, which is probably why the face looks a shade darker than the rest of the body too. Remember this is one of the first pictures, and a quick one, so we can't expect perfection.

The doll looks great. I can't wait until I am able to get mine. I'm looking at houses now, so maybe it won't be that much longer.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

It's always cool to have collectors come out to the studio.
We always get folks asking if they can come see us....come on down! The door is open.
We're just about 25mi. south of D.C.
You'll see bodies in all stages of "construction" and the new faces in the works.
Just taking a short break from work tonight.
Ok, breaks over!!!!
P

Chez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chez »

toonist wrote:It's always cool to have collectors come out to the studio.
We always get folks asking if they can come see us....come on down! The door is open.
We're just about 25mi. south of D.C.
You'll see bodies in all stages of "construction" and the new faces in the works.
Just taking a short break from work tonight.
Ok, breaks over!!!!
P
Hey Patrick, How's the new lighter doll coming along.........any weight numbers yet ????

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

^^^Please avoid cross posting. This same post is in another thread.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Any new pics or a maybe a review for us?

researchABC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by researchABC »

Any updates on your new Eden doll? How are things going? :popcorn:

INFORMATIONS