teddy-babes.com

I am soo excited!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
KeikoMarie
Doll
Doll

I am soo excited!

Post by KeikoMarie »

Minna san Konnichi wa :D Gomen nasai, sumimasen..... , Sugoi...... Waku Waku sura wa. Greetings this afternoon everyone, I apologize, excuse me...Amazing..... but I am so excited!!!!
It does appear that I will have a Teddy Babe companion to come live with me! I have resisted for years but after meeting my Sister Sachiko I have come to the conclusion I do need another Teddy Babe around here in the Hangar to share my life experiences with. I have grown tired of the modeling and demands. Her name is Sabrina and she is quite Kawaii!!!. My hope is that she will do all the modeling and I will, just as Grace TB put it, be a Cuddle Monster. Of course she will be visiting NMN and the Ladies first for her makeover, Caley, Ana and Bev, you will get to meet Sabrina before I do, I so envy you
...... I think it best. I do hope she speaks at least a bit of Japanese but I hear she is of Welsh heritage, I will keep you all posted, I do so love you All,

Keiko Marie

Fay
Doll
Doll

Re: I am soo excited!

Post by Fay »

This is great news Keiko Marie. It is nice to have the company of another TB and I'm not surprised that you're excited about Sabrina coming to stay with you, especially as NotMyName will be working his magic on her before she arrives

Love & Hugs,

Fay

CaleyEvans
Doll
Doll

Post by CaleyEvans »

YAAAAY!!! I'm so happy for you! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ian did mention to me that we'd be having another guest soon, but didn't divulge any further details. But that just rocks! :mrgreen: I'll be sure to tell her all about what an inrcedible sweetie you are. :wink: And don't worry, we'll take good care of her while she's our guest here in the Shoebox. I'm so excited...though I'm sure not nearly as excited as you are! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And, she's Welsh? Me too! Awesome. 8)
Yes, my husband has finally begun restoring his albums. ;)

Jessy50
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by Jessy50 »

Hi KeikoMarie,
How nice to have another TB as companion :D You should be excited :P
Over here, I always like the presense of Carly. Although I do most of the modeling, sometimes it's very much fun to do some of the modeling together 8)
You surely will have a terrific time together :mrgreen:
With love, Jessy
I have my own doll album. Also Nescio's album has a lot of pictures of me.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Welsh Teddy Babes?!??!!!! :eeek: :crazyeyes:

<falls off chair, bangs head on door on the way down, comes to after a minute or so, re-reads forum and falls off chair again>
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Sachiko-san
Doll
Doll

Post by Sachiko-san »

Keiko I'm so happy for you! Chiiguy and I have discussed getting another TB from time to time. I would love it but there are budget and space considerations right now so it will be just me not that I mind having Chiiguy to myself hee hee. Still I look forward to the day that I might have a companion. I envy you the companionship my sister but I'm thrilled that Aileron is doing this for you!

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

You'll like it; I'm sure. Dana's a lot happier having your cousin Amyliu around.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

KeikoMarie wrote:I have grown tired of the modeling and demands.
Dear Keiko, while I understand this and I am extremely happy for you and Aileron-- I'm certain you will both enjoy having another lovely Teddy Babe around-- I also grieve a little. You are such a beauty, your modeling will be sorely missed. :cry:

INFORMATIONS