www.beautiful-dolls.com

Wig question

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
brakis
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Wig question

Post by brakis »

For those of you that have an anime doll, how does the wig go on, so it stays in place. I've tried looping the holder around the ears, but doesn't seem to hold it snug enough to keep it in place.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Wig question

Post by Obin »

brakis wrote:For those of you that have an anime doll, how does the wig go on, so it stays in place. I've tried looping the holder around the ears, but doesn't seem to hold it snug enough to keep it in place.
Consequently, that question is one of the most often asked for many dolls. .

Welcome, to doll land.

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

normally if the wig is a ladies small wig all you need to do it set it to the smallest fit and it should stay in place

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Have you tried wig pins??
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Motoko Susubo wrote:normally if the wig is a ladies small wig all you need to do it set it to the smallest fit and it should stay in place

True in most cases however the Anmie Doll's have an extra large head so you need a bigger wig for the doll...

I would recomend..

Mesure the head and find a wig online... :wink:

xxxSaixxx

Post by xxxSaixxx »

The wig that came with Rei was a little loose. It stayed on fine when she was stationary, but it would slide around if she was in bed with me, even if it was on the smallest setting. My solution to this was to use a small baby pin to tighten the elastic headbands. It has worked great so far! So you can try that.

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

While I'm still saving for a doll, I've allready ordered a wig for her(yeah, I know now what character she's gonna be after 2 months thinking :wink: ).
I wouldn't be able to test it for another 4-5 months, since that's the earliest calculated date for enough spare change to order one(I know it's cruel to wait that long, but that's the way it is without job)! I hope it'll fit. But I allready decided that I'll need to get the bigger Anime(would be able to get the small in 3 months but didn't think I'd be happy with "childsize") that I expect to have a bigger head than the small one.

Sonsaku89

Post by Sonsaku89 »

I pull the two black straps tightly and do a not then attach them, wig stays on tight.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

INFORMATIONS