realsexdoll.com

Favorite Retired Inflatables?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300

Which Inflatables are the BEST, the ones you'll miss the most when retired?

Aria Giovanni
4%
Chasey Lain
8%
Dayton Rains
3%
Agent 69
11%
Perfect 10
1%
Sophia Inked
5%
Hannah Harper
14%
Linn Thomas
8%
Jessica Drake
5%
Jenna Jameson
5%
Gina Lynn
6%
My Baby Got Back
3%
Barbra Bucanon
5%
Teagan Presley
4%
Kandi Boxx
5%
Kimmi Lovecock
14%

Total votes: 79

HornyBossKen

Favorite Retired Inflatables?

Post by HornyBossKen »

It seems to be the end of an era with so many dolls no longer available. A new batch is on the way soon but I'm curious about which are the retiring favorites of the inflatable doll community. So which were the absolute best, the ones you'll miss the most? Vote for up to 3. I'm sure there are many that I've missed so feel free to write your votes in the comments if they're not here in the poll.

HornyBossKen

Re: Favorite Retired Inflatables?

Post by HornyBossKen »

I'll REALLY miss Linn Thomas for the great bodacious body (same for Jessica Drake). Really big breasts and nice round ass. VERY hot. Best ever as far as I'm concerned. And for facial beauty you just can't beat Hannah Harper in my opinion.

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Have to give a shout out to the Aria Giovanni doll too. That's the first doll I ever found with a slim waist and nice round breasts. She was revolutionary as far as I was concerned. Have had many many good times with that one and have re-purchased many times.

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

I hope more of the old favorites come back into production.
Maybe, we'll get lucky and see something new which becomes a classic

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Thanks for starting this thread HBK. I've had a question about some retired dolls and this is a great place to ask it. My question is: Do the original Hannah Harper and Agent 69 have the same ASS? I've never had an Agent 69. Here are photos of the ASSes of both, but they are shot at slightly different angles so I can't really tell if they are the same. Please don't respond to this unless you actually know. In other words, if you have owned both dolls or have somehow otherwise seen both dolls, such as by making them, selling them, or seen one that a friend had. Otherwise, if you have never actually seen both dolls you are just guessing and not really helping.
HannahDoll10-2.jpg
Agent69Doll10-2.jpg
[/size]
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

A potentially complicating factor to your question hugemistake is that when I was first considering a Hannah Harper doll, someone told me that there had been a version change. This may be total hearsay and someone with more knowledge than me will have to chime in to answer, but I was told that the original Hannah Harper doll was more voluptuous. She had bigger tits and bigger ass along the lines of Linn Thomas or Jessica Drake. Some were saying that the new Hannah Harper (new in like 2011 or 2012) was slightly slimmed down. That's the version I think I have. I have that model and she is just slightly less endowed in the booty than Linn or Jessica. I've never had an Agent 69 so I can't speak to that. I'm not sure for the reason behind your question so this may be irrelevant, but figured you'd want to know since it related to the Hannah Harper ass.

Anyway, back to the poll: I hope more will continue to answer :)
HBK

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

HornyBossKen wrote:A potentially complicating factor to your question hugemistake is that when I was first considering a Hannah Harper doll, someone told me that there had been a version change. This may be total hearsay and someone with more knowledge than me will have to chime in to answer, but I was told that the original Hannah Harper doll was more voluptuous. She had bigger tits and bigger ass along the lines of Linn Thomas or Jessica Drake. Some were saying that the new Hannah Harper (new in like 2011 or 2012) was slightly slimmed down. That's the version I think I have. I have that model and she is just slightly less endowed in the booty than Linn or Jessica. I've never had an Agent 69 so I can't speak to that. I'm not sure for the reason behind your question so this may be irrelevant, but figured you'd want to know since it related to the Hannah Harper ass.

Anyway, back to the poll: I hope more will continue to answer :)
HBK
Hey HornyBossKenn 8)

Here is an old thread on the topic of the two Hannahs;

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... inn+Thomas

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

To clarify HBK's question / concern, I am referring to the Hannah that was the most recently available. As to the purpose of my question, new sealed in package Hannahs are unavailable in the US, but apparently it is still possible to get an Agent 69. I like the butt on Hannah and am just wondering if I could get the same look with an Agent 69 and a blonde wig. Hey, if nothing else at least someone's posting on topic to your thread so it doesn't get buried.

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Agent 69 has the body of a 2nd gen Hannah, from what I read in the old post.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

I see the deficit of the Kimmi Lovecok / Hannah Harper as the worst point of these days. They are unique in very realistic looking head and face, giving have nice, pleasant and balanced mood. Maybe, another dolls from this old classic NMC family are perfect too. Also, I miss the My Baby Got Back much (I have still this treasure in my collection, and will care her as my own eye.) because she was the first and the last beautiful black-skinned doll which was ever made. We have no substitute after and before her. This is another thing I cannot understand, why there is no more pretty black-skinned dolls!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

There is another one solution for old classic dolls! They have a few children-diseases and when cured, they will live ages. So, do it simple:

while (1) {
inflate_doll(my_darling, DOLL_INFLATE_MODERATE);
love_doll(my_darling, DOLL_LOVE_GENTLY);
care_doll(my_darling, DOLL_CARE_BEST);
if (doll_has_failure(my_darling)) repair_doll(my_darling);
}

/* The function doll_discard() never implement !!! */
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Yeah, MBGB is a rare chocolate treat :thumbs_up:

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

hugemistake wrote:To clarify HBK's question / concern, I am referring to the Hannah that was the most recently available. As to the purpose of my question, new sealed in package Hannahs are unavailable in the US, but apparently it is still possible to get an Agent 69. I like the butt on Hannah and am just wondering if I could get the same look with an Agent 69 and a blonde wig. Hey, if nothing else at least someone's posting on topic to your thread so it doesn't get buried.
Hey HugeMistake,

I see an old style Hannah offered here:

http://www.adulttoy.com/detail.cfm?Prod ... goryID=189

I'm not 100% sure she is actually in stock

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Yardman wrote: Hey HugeMistake,
I see an old style Hannah offered here:

http://www.adulttoy.com/detail.cfm?Prod ... goryID=189

I'm not 100% sure she is actually in stock
Nice find Yardman. I never heard of this site. I'll check into it. Interesting pricing system: Sale Price: $253.95 marked down 25% from MSRP: $336.95

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

None of the above. My favorites were the crystal clear love doll and the original Kneeling Kylie (the one with the upraised arms). I also liked Ms. Black for the short time she lasted.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS