www.beautiful-dolls.com

The places where we can custom order the elf outfits

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The places where we can custom order the elf outfits

Post by Elfie »

Hi guys,

Let me represent the 80cm tall elf's owners in this world, since my 'Elf lovers' thread is one of the most popular elf threads here. I think the improved elf skeleton, which is now very poseable, will sooner or later demand the more adventurous and fantasy-based outfits to play with. Thus, it's time to gather information about the current available online tailors where we can ask for custom clothes. If anyone has found websites that accept a custom clothes order for our innocent-looking elf, please put them in this thread. I have found only one website called http://www.etsy.com However, it seems that some of the talent female tailors there either are not comfortable to work on some sexy adult styles or not confident on making it fit her body without having the real doll with them to measure. I have a hard time finding the one who can do the job I need.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: The places where we can custom order the elf outfits

Post by rubherkitty »

Build A Bear clothing may work or be close.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

rubherkitty wrote:Build A Bear clothing may work or be close.
I don't understand this joke. Sorry. If you don't have the right information, please say nothing :thumbs_down:
Be considerate to the readers. When someone reads this thread, he/she expects to find the answer. You don't wanna read through all the jokes just to waste your time and finally find that there is no information at all.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

No joking.

Build A Bear is a toy bear line that has many clothes.
The 18" tall bear if wide so these clothes may fit the 32" tall, but thin elf.
These clothes have been used on other silicone dolls.
Attachments
build a bear swimsuit.jpg
build a bear swimsuit.jpg (8.07 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
build a bear.jpg
build a bear.jpg (16.37 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
build-a-bear -red-cheerleader-[2]-868-p.jpg
build-a-bear -red-cheerleader-[2]-868-p.jpg (231.08 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

Maybe you should take a look at your own way of speaking to people, Elfie. I find many of your posts to come across as somewhat rude. For example insulting peoples pictures, and telling them that they make their dolls look too slutty with the outfits and poses they choose, and things like that. At first I assumed perhaps English is your second language and maybe you're not too good at communicating in English. But I wonder... maybe you're just not sensitive to other peoples feelings.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Yes, English is my second language and it's totally different than my language. "Build A Bear clothing" is really the new term to me. I've never heard it so I have to apologize for that.

Now, AndroidGenius. Please PM me the messages you talked about. I really wanna clarify and protect my innocence here. I've NEVER given NEGATIVE comments to anyone. Rude? ...where are they? Rude statements are not allowed in this forum. If you find it, PM the TDF staff.

Quoted
"I don't understand this joke. Sorry. If you don't have the right information, please say nothing :thumbs_down:
Be considerate to the readers. When someone reads this thread, he/she expects to find the answer. You don't wanna read through all the jokes just to waste your time and finally find that there is no information at all."

As you see here. I already said "sorry" that I didn't understand. So any words after this can be voided (because it's based on my misunderstanding). "rubherkitty" will know that the message after "sorry" (that started with "if" ) are not for him, but for those whom I meant. I had the word "if" here. It would be him if I didn't put the word "if". I think I understand English correctly here. Hope you come to answer me, AndroidGenius, because I don't want you to misunderstand and be angry with me.

Quoted
" I find many of your posts to come across as somewhat rude. For example insulting peoples pictures, and telling them that they make their dolls look too slutty with the outfits and poses they choose, and things like that. At first I assumed perhaps English is your second language and maybe you're not too good at communicating in English."

Insulting people's pictures and telling them their dolls look too slutty do not need to be very good at English in order to do or not to do so. It's the reader's interpretation on my English that makes you think or not think so. I always edit every message I had typed in this forum over and over to make sure it's grammatically correct (as much as I can) and to make sure it carries the exact meaning I intended to... This shows how much I care for the readers..... and boys!! I think I have spent too much time on careful crafting the sentences compared to most Americans.

I apologize to everyone who thought I was rude to you. I never never did or wanted to; why did I want to do it? I don't get anything good from it, only sad mind and sin.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

No problem everyone. I can't be insulted. LOL. Even when I do make a crude joke.

Clothing for a My Size Barbie may work too. She is 38" tall, but thin. Many things on eBay for her.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Thanks "rubherkitty" for your optimism and new information for the clothes available in the market that should fit our elf. However, the preferred information here is the places (mostly from online vendors) we can ask for a custom order based on a provided picture, drawings, or sketches that we have in mind.

Does the "Build a Bear clothing" toy line accept a custom order? I am sorry if I don't understand it again.

I am seeing the future of the elf dolls, and other poseable and portable dolls, as a medium to beautiful artwork for photographing. Is this what will make our doll alive, isn't it? (an answer to someone's thread asking "how to convince that your doll is alive?").

One place that I missed to mention though is "Beautiful Dolls" website. They also offer custom order clothes for the elf. I didn't mention this in the first place because I live in the U.S. and domestic online vendors are preferable.

I am interested in this after being inspired by the Scoonim doll artworks. And I think you all agree that an advantage of being a 'small enough' doll to carry around is the possibility for filming a homemade story.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

rubherkitty wrote:No problem everyone. I can't be insulted. LOL. Even when I do make a crude joke.

Clothing for a My Size Barbie may work too. She is 38" tall, but thin. Many things on eBay for her.
rubherkitty, does it mean I insulted you but you don't mind being insulted? please clarify..... see? is this because I am sensitive isn't it? that's why I asked this question. So, who thought I was not sensitive to people's feelings.... mannnn !!! and English is such a hard language to understand. I might give it up because I feel that in the world today, the most honest ones might be the ones to be blamed and be bored with.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Elfie,

Build a Bear is a place where you take your kids to build their own Stuff Bear Animal..

So they sell Chlothing for these bears and they might fit is what is being said here..

I have never found you to be hard to get along with at all in fact you have helped a lot of people here and I love your threads..

True its hard to tell sometimes in type what might be a joke or not but haveing known you for quite awhile I personally don't think you have ever meant any thing negitive to anyone...

Your Friend ....

Christine..

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Christine wrote:Elfie,

Build a Bear is a place where you take your kids to build their own Stuff Bear Animal..

So they sell Chlothing for these bears and they might fit is what is being said here..

I have never found you to be hard to get along with at all in fact you have helped a lot of people here and I love your threads..

True its hard to tell sometimes in type what might be a joke or not but haveing known you for quite awhile I personally don't think you have ever meant any thing negitive to anyone...

Your Friend ....

Christine..

Hi Christine,

Long time no hearing from you (visiting in my thread). Thanks for your support!

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Elfie, I know a number of cosplayers who sew and make their own costumes who might be interested in making a specific outfit for a doll. I can put out some feelers and see if there is any interest. They do cosplay commissions for other cosplayers and this is kind of similar. It would help if you had a sketch or photo of what you had in mind so I can ask around a bit.

Also please don't get upset over translation issues. I have friends from Japan, most of whom are fairly fluent in English and we run into communications issues from time to time. It gets worse when I try and reply in their language as I can speak broken Japanese. We joke with each other because I freely admit that I am a "baka gaijin" and it all turns out okay in the end. After all we are people that happen to love the same things and we are trying to share the things that we like with one another. In the case of my cosplay friends its a love of Japanese animation, manga, and Japanese culture. Here we share a love of dolls, so I think its safe to assume that we are trying our best to get along with each other out of our common interests.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

arkham71 wrote:Elfie, I know a number of cosplayers who sew and make their own costumes who might be interested in making a specific outfit for a doll. I can put out some feelers and see if there is any interest. They do cosplay commissions for other cosplayers and this is kind of similar. It would help if you had a sketch or photo of what you had in mind so I can ask around a bit.

Also please don't get upset over translation issues. I have friends from Japan, most of whom are fairly fluent in English and we run into communications issues from time to time. It gets worse when I try and reply in their language as I can speak broken Japanese. We joke with each other because I freely admit that I am a "baka gaijin" and it all turns out okay in the end. After all we are people that happen to love the same things and we are trying to share the things that we like with one another. In the case of my cosplay friends its a love of Japanese animation, manga, and Japanese culture. Here we share a love of dolls, so I think its safe to assume that we are trying our best to get along with each other out of our common interests.
Appreciate your kindness to ask around for me, arkham71. Yeah, I agree with your attitude. Thanks for sharing this.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

You did not offend me, just mis-understood.

Regarding "cannot be insulted", I am what I am and say what I want to say. It's easy not to hide in a shell when no one really knows who you are. I hid in a shell when I was younger and missed out on a lot. Now I'm a free person in my real life and I don't worry about what people think.
No one has ever insulted me on this board. Even if they tried I'd probably think it was funny. It would take a lot of dynamite to get under my skin.

Regarding my clothing ideas. It's always better to find something that will fit as is or with a little tailoring than to start from nothing.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

rubherkitty wrote:You did not offend me, just mis-understood.

Regarding "cannot be insulted", I am what I am and say what I want to say. It's easy not to hide in a shell when no one really knows who you are. I hid in a shell when I was younger and missed out on a lot. Now I'm a free person in my real life and I don't worry about what people think.
No one has ever insulted me on this board. Even if they tried I'd probably think it was funny. It would take a lot of dynamite to get under my skin.
This is what exactly I want everyone to think. Freedom of the mind, not being slaved to anyone's words, will keep you in a peaceful state of mind. Only yourself know best about who you are. The same words can either hurt or benefit, or not affect anyone at all. This means it's not about the word, it's about the mind (that receives the word and mix it up to hurt or to benefit). The clever ones will find an opportunity in every crisis. Words cannot hurt anyone because it's just "vibration in the air". Even if that person intended to hurt you with words, if you ignore them and maintain peace in mind, those words actually hurt that person instead because bad words come out from those who are angry and anger itself that hurts the person; there are many forms of anger including "jealousy" and "upset" (feeling unfair).

INFORMATIONS