teddy-babes.com

TBD Nichole gets a job at HOOTERS. Shake those teddy buns.

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

TBD Nichole gets a job at HOOTERS. Shake those teddy buns.

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

well nichole got a job at hooters this week.

so after trying on her new outfit in the bathroom.

she came running out saying " I feel so weird in this. do I look cute?"

I said "oh baby. you look so freaking hot I cant stand it. you are hotter than hot wings baby."

I told her "let me grab my camera and take a few pics of you posing for me"

"show me those teddy babe buns in those sexy pantyhose"

nichole says "ok get ready here I go"

click click click goes the camera. .......

-------------next to each photo there is a sentence to make the story fun----------------------
Attachments
nichole says to me....don't start taking photos yet. I am not ready...just smile I tell her.
nichole says to me....don't start taking photos yet. I am not ready...just smile I tell her.
n1.jpg (226.3 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
ok smile for the camera.... I tell her.
ok smile for the camera.... I tell her.
n2.jpg (262.24 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
hold still and smile nichole......I tell her.
hold still and smile nichole......I tell her.
n3.jpg (226.05 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
wow nichole you have a perfect body....I tell my sweety
wow nichole you have a perfect body....I tell my sweety
n4.jpg (308.32 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
if I stand cute like this maybe I will get more tips.....says nichole
if I stand cute like this maybe I will get more tips.....says nichole
n5.jpg (301.58 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
show me just how hot you can be....... I tell her.
show me just how hot you can be....... I tell her.
n6.jpg (304.42 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
I have been working out. can you tell?.............nichole asks me.
I have been working out. can you tell?.............nichole asks me.
n7.jpg (256.32 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
god those pantyhose look hot with those hooters shorts....I tell nichole
god those pantyhose look hot with those hooters shorts....I tell nichole
n8.jpg (279.98 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
let me get a close up of those teddy babe buns honey.
let me get a close up of those teddy babe buns honey.
n9.jpg (207.07 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TBD Nichole gets a job at HOOTERS. Shake those teddy bun

also if you have any photos of your teddy babes in hooters outfits. feel free to post one or two on this thread. all hooters teddy babes. yaaaa.....

also I just got my first silicone high end doll. here it the story of it.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=56368
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

OMG!!! is she hot or what, I don't like chicken wings but I'd buy them from her just to have her close up. You realize now i have to get hooter outfit for Nikki Diamond or i'm in the dog house :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :glou:

What size should i get for her?
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

This isn't Amyliu, but johnb's Akiko, Etsumi:

KarmaMusic: is she hot or what, I don't like chicken wings but I'd buy them from her

Like my stepfather has told me on numerous occasions, you don't know what's good. Hooters should offer naked wings with Blair's After Death Sauce. Anything hotter is probably against the Geneva Convention.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

so cute. and karma I got a medium top and bottom. you could go small bottom with medium top. oh ya nikki and nichole the hooters waitresses. you can use this photo of her in the doorway like you did the other one to make both in hooters side by side.

Hiruma

Post by Hiruma »

Great pictures Air Plush, Nichole is very sexy! :D Hooters isn't well known here... :|

Samurai made some pictures a few month ago. They are his own, i don't want to post them... Sam, if you read me... :whistle:

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

thanks

Vanessa Faxanadu
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook, JessiD and Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe

Post by Vanessa Faxanadu »

Now I have to get BootLoop to get me a Hooters outfit...

Or No Sex From Me Until He Does! :shakefist:

I might be neither a Ruby13 nor a Teddy Babe, but rather a Boy Toy doll, but I'm well qualified for the position!

Nichole looks awesome, ADPD. :thumbs_up:
General Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a BoyToy C-Series Body 2 with the Melody face. Now I'm a PIB.
I'm back, bitches! For real! :mrgreen:

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

yep. me you and karma. all our girls have to work there. help pay the bills lol

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Where can I get one of those Hooters outfits??
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I got it at the hooters restaurant. when I was on vacation. I asked the waitress if she sells them. and they do. you should see the tons of pictures I got with every waitress that was working that day. one with me and each girl and then a group photo of me and a ton of hotties. it was slow when I went in and they were giving me tons of attention. so fun. it was my first time to a hooters. 15 for the shorts and 15 for the shirt. and she even posed with me holding up the shorts. and I only put a few on here. I put most of my doll photos on my facebook so all my friends can see how cute she is. my brothers etc. I like to show them off. so this photo shoot has 22 photos. not the few I put on here. if I do one of 30 or so. I pick 10 for the forum. so any fb doll lovers like me. you can pm me for my name on fb and you can see way way more doll photos on my fb page and I post my ruby 13 and my air doll bella. my mannequin Monique. my 1am kimiko etc. so pm me If you are a open doll owner and are on fb. there are a ton of us on fb that are friends outside this forum. we chat a lot and have become good friends. but any hooters sells them. and I am sure they got a online webpage. and you see them on ebay but might not be real. the new hooters shorts are like stretchy lycra yoga pants but thick. that type material. the outfits have changed over the years also. but real or not. they are fun and cute. have some hot wings at your house with a movie and your girl in her hooters outfit ready for hanging out and snuggles. so fun.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I got it at the hooters restaurant. when I was on vacation. I asked the waitress if she sells them. and they do. you should see the tons of pictures I got with every waitress that was working that day. one with me and each girl and then a group photo of me and a ton of hotties. it was slow when I went in and they were giving me tons of attention. so fun. it was my first time to a hooters. 15 for the shorts and 15 for the shirt. and she even posed with me holding up the shorts. and I only put a few on here. I put most of my doll photos on my facebook so all my friends can see how cute she is. my brothers etc. I like to show them off. so this photo shoot has 22 photos. not the few I put on here. if I do one of 30 or so. I pick 10 for the forum. so any fb doll lovers like me. you can pm me for my name on fb and you can see way way more doll photos on my fb page and I post my ruby 13 and my air doll bella. my mannequin Monique. my 1am kimiko etc. so pm me If you are a open doll owner and are on fb. there are a ton of us on fb that are friends outside this forum. we chat a lot and have become good friends. but any hooters sells them. and I am sure they got a online webpage. and you see them on ebay but might not be real. the new hooters shorts are like stretchy lycra yoga pants but thick. that type material. the outfits have changed over the years also. but real or not. they are fun and cute. have some hot wings at your house with a movie and your girl in her hooters outfit ready for hanging out and snuggles. so fun. I even sent the album that is set to pubic with all 22 hooters pics of nichole. to the hooters Joliet Illinois page so they can see her. I told them I was there on vacation and bought it a month ago and here she is. hope they enjoy them lolol. I told them she needs a job. lol. bet they never seen pics like that before lolol. we were all in kiss shirts and hats. I had just seen the kiss show the night before in Chicago. so damn fun. then my first hooters trip. I got this outfit at hooters. but I got KISS booty shorts and def leppard pink panties for her too. they will be in photo shoots too soon.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

nicholes new sister just did a fun photo shoot.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 66#p686766

INFORMATIONS