www.wmdolls.com

PIB doll, ready to ship SOLD

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

jonnycash

PIB doll, ready to ship SOLD

Post by jonnycash »

First owner of this Private Island Beauty. It has a fixed labia, without any removable insert. Comes with brunette wig in photos.

Had her over a year, but without any neck hook, I let her sit on a chair for a couple months straight, which formed a crease where the thighs meet the torso. When I took her out months later, that stretched out the crease and there are tears starting where the thigh meets the torso.

I have also noticed a small tear around the labia. That's it for damages. Very soft stomach and breast area. These photos were taken today. She is in a box that is reinforced on the inside with wood, and padding. Asking $2,150 for her, shipping within the US only.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 4636 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 4641 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 4641 times

Vic Valtic

Re: PIB doll, ready to ship

Post by Vic Valtic »

Where is she living? What state for pick up if wanted to?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14407

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Someones bound to ask so can you please post pics of the damage you have mentioned and it would help the sale if you showed a better pic of her face and breasts. The faces are not all the same to all people and could hook your buyer. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

Hand raised over here!
Please turn on the light for more clear photos.
Is she shaved? No pubes right?
Is she an oral doll?
That damage sounds severe but I need to see it; if I know I can fix it I want it!
What skin color?
What are the deminsions of the box?
That is a bathing beauty right?
Are you saying I need to buy my own insert from PIB company or are you saying her insert is fixed, not removeable.

jonnycash

Post by jonnycash »

Of the dozen pics I took w my cell phone, most were blurry & only these 3 came out legible.
I will put a lot of light on & try for better pics & post them this evening.

To answer some of the other Qs, local pick up not available (shipping only). The price I listed is what I hope to get and doesn't incl shipping or paypal fees, at this time. It is the bathing beauty model of PIB.

The damage, as you will see later, is about a 2" tear on each crease there right at the crotch where leg meets torso, and the vag. is torn about a 1/4" at the top. When I look inside the vag. I can see the vag tear continues a little on the inside. Would need silpoxy on the inside to stop it, or just do a vag. replacement.

She is tan color doll, with a few freckles here n there. There is no pubic hair - completely shaved. She is considered Oral capable, but the manufacturer must have been kidding (or figured the doll was destined for the Asian market) if he thought any guy of normal girth can fit into that oral opening. There is no insert - I found it easier to use her without one.

jonnycash

Post by jonnycash »

Took some close up pics of the crotch tears. You can also see the close up on the tear starting at the top of the vag.

The cardboard shipping box is 63" long, 19" high, and about 20" wide. There is wood along the inside bottom, along with some short pcs of wood reinforcing the edges. Plastic air foam packaging is stuffed inside too.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (16.42 KiB) Viewed 4252 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (15.13 KiB) Viewed 4252 times

jonnycash

face pics

Post by jonnycash »

aside from those crotch vag. issues, this doll is in great condition. The face is flawless - no tears or fading.
Attachments
20140925_1049561.jpg
20140925_1049561.jpg (13.65 KiB) Viewed 4141 times
20140925_1049151.jpg
20140925_1049151.jpg (13.28 KiB) Viewed 4141 times

buff_roach
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by buff_roach »

Where's the general location of this doll?

jonnycash

Post by jonnycash »

The location is southeastern US. Per FedEx Ground, I was told that shipping could be $120-150 (so, at most, it might be around $175). For whomever buys her, I could cap shipping at $170, for example, and if it turns out to be less, I could refund the difference, if that helps.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Did you insert the transparent silicone on the crotch tears? From the pictures of my own PIB mine had such a transparent filling from new. With a wipe of transparent silicone and a cleaning with acetone before one does it, repairs like this are very minor and easy to do and should not put off any purchaser.

Good luck on your sale.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jonnycash

Post by jonnycash »

Some Sil-Poxy was used on the tears - which is what you can see in the pics. I didn't do a great job,

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This PIB demands attention!

My own experience is that when my wife's not around, my PIB next to me is so reminiscent of my wife that my only complaint is that "she" isn't breathing.

The very minor damage merely needs a smear of silicone, perhaps Permatex flowable silicone windshield repair, with which I have had good experience, and is easy to do.

The sculpture of the Bathing Beauty is one of the most natural and voluptuous of all dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jonnycash

Post by jonnycash »

Before placing this doll for auction over on Ebay, I want to try lowering the asking price (which INCLUDES shipping) from $2,150 down to $2,000 and see if anyone here is interested.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jonnycash wrote:Before placing this doll for auction over on Ebay, I want to try lowering the asking price (which INCLUDES shipping) from $2,150 down to $2,000 and see if anyone here is interested.
This is an excellent BARGAIN! Especially with shipping.

My Joon wishes good luck on this sale and says that PIBs have the best bodies in dolldom

Joon is 4 1/2 years old and thriving. I think she'll be good for years to come, as will this silicone lady.

Best wishes for avoiding ebay . . . and members please keep this lovely classic lass within the doll community family . . . Dolls lost to ebay can be lost entirely and abused horribly. . . .

PIBs are too classic for that.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Tropnjones
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tropnjones »

What face is on your lady? I'm trying to go back and forth with the PIB web site and make a determination. I guess that it's just as wise to ask you! Thanks in advance.

INFORMATIONS