www.ordoll.com

The doll of 2014 or or or doll

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Asterix

The doll of 2014 or or or doll

Post by Asterix »

My new girlfriend Sarah arrived last week and she is really fantastic.
I never in my wildest fantasy for one or two years ago could dream about a doll so realistic as this.
The TPE material is answers to my prayers for realistic sex dolls. So soft and comfortable to touch.
In just about one year the chinese manufactorers have positioned themself in the absolute top of realistic sex dolls.
They learn, listen to custumers and improve in a speed that never been seen before.
I will never buy a Sillicon doll again and the money is not a factor for me.
The feeling of TPE for me is so much better than sillicon.

If I compare Sarah to my one year old WM 135 what is better:
1. Much softer overall
2. Much more realistic vagina and soft soft soft, Thanks Alex for this, you will probaly
get Nobel price next year.
3. The breasts.. o my good they are so real to touch
4. Flexibility, more joints she can bend and twist her back.
(Again this is a one year old WM 135)

What is not so good:
hmmm.... okay the wrist joints could be better designed.

Thanks OR-doll and Alex who have bring this wonderfull doll to life.

Regards

Asterix

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The doll of 2014 or or or doll

Post by Cubiko »

Cheers mate, could not agree more :glou:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Congrats, great to hear that the vaginal and anal placement was not a problem for your big long dick to penetrate her pussy in the doggy position. ;)

If you ever want a second doll, mine is for sale. Maybe you will satisfy her better than me with your king kong dong.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Asterix wrote:My new girlfriend Sarah arrived last week and she is really fantastic.
I never in my wildest fantasy for one or two years ago could dream about a doll so realistic as this.
The TPE material is answers to my prayers for realistic sex dolls. So soft and comfortable to touch.
In just about one year the chinese manufactorers have positioned themself in the absolute top of realistic sex dolls.
They learn, listen to custumers and improve in a speed that never been seen before.

1. Much softer overall
2. Much more realistic vagina and soft soft soft, Thanks Alex for this, you will probaly

What is not so good:

Regards

Asterix
Thank you so much for loving our dolls. Your satisfaction is power for us to improve our doll everyday.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Tybalt wrote:Congrats, great to hear that the vaginal and anal placement was not a problem for your big long dick to penetrate her pussy in the doggy position. ;)

If you ever want a second doll, mine is for sale. Maybe you will satisfy her better than me with your king kong dong.
Thanks Tybalt :oops: :oops: it is not so big.
The placement of OR:s vagina is perfect as it is ,please do not move it back.
This placement is perfect for missionary which gives easy access. This is the most important posistion with her because
you can enjoy her soft body.
Vissually for me it is not a problem either.
I have owned dolls with vagina placed more backwars,
for example mechadoll and missionary with these dolls are not easy.

/Asterix

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Hi Asterix.

Congrats on your Sarah. Pics?? Enjoy

Does your Sarah have a fowl odor like my Sarah? Have mine Sarah for 3 weeks, 3 baths and still has a chemical smell.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Congrats!

Same question as harvey48, where's Sara pics :) Seems very happy with her and wondering if she has chance to dress up :haha4:

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Asterix wrote:My new girlfriend Sarah arrived last week and she is really fantastic.

1. Much softer overall

What is not so good:

Regards

Asterix
Still have weak wrists huh? pity ive got the one year old 135cm . :evil: i hope the skeletons a lot stronger i hope because mine has a stuffed knee ,and mouth cavity's split inside, pelvic area doesnt split like paper like mine and others have :evidence: tpe skin is soft yes, so much so that wire pokes are common all over my doll, and my big tear cant be bonded with tpe glue, so even with modified spine and MUCH softer boobs, id have to say HELL NO, unless OR Doll can copy every boytoy feature they have, and undercut them by a few thousand dollars. :poop2: :poop2:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

james1969 wrote: tpe skin is soft yes, so much so that wire pokes are common all over my doll, and my big tear cant be bonded with tpe glue, so even with modified spine and MUCH softer boobs, id have to say HELL NO, unless OR Doll can copy every boytoy feature they have, and undercut them by a few thousand dollars. :poop2: :poop2:
But I haven't seen a sale for a second hand BT without wire pokes either! ;-)

The reality is that dolls are fragile and one should aim to treat them like mother's best china . . . and TPE dolls are great for *** and enjoyed as such as a ***toy perhaps which one considers a consumable rather than one that's immortal . . . I expect my silicone dolls to be immortal and they've certainly survived the nastiest of bumps without bruises but TPE is a different material and OR are so much to be congratulated in making a doll of such wonderful realism.

Best wishes

Harem

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

haremlover wrote:
james1969 wrote: tpe skin is soft yes, so much so that wire pokes are common all over my doll, and my big tear cant be bonded with tpe glue, so even with modified spine and MUCH softer boobs, id have to say HELL NO, unless OR Doll can copy every boytoy feature they have, and undercut them by a few thousand dollars. :poop2: :poop2:

The reality is that dolls are fragile and one should aim to treat them like mother's best china . . . and TPE dolls are great for *** and enjoyed as such as a ***toy perhaps which one considers a consumable rather than one that's immortal . . . I expect my silicone dolls to be immortal and they've certainly survived the nastiest of bumps without bruises but TPE is a different material and OR are so much to be congratulated in making a doll of such wonderful realism.

My point is ,i actually DID treat mine like 'mothers best china' even stored her in a padded new steel box for privacy, protection. And one doesnt expect major tears at the 'allegedly' strongest load bearing areas like knees,or where top of leg meets pelvis after a few weeks. good looking and soft, but needs to address some serious issues. And still nowhere near the look of a new realdoll.I wish all tpe doll owners luck, because from mine, and others experience , they will need it. :deadhorse:

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

james1969 wrote:
haremlover wrote:

My point is ,i actually DID treat mine like 'mothers best china' even stored her in a padded new steel box for privacy, protection. And one doesnt expect major tears at the 'allegedly' strongest load bearing areas like knees,or where top of leg meets pelvis after a few weeks. good looking and soft, but needs to address some serious issues. And still nowhere near the look of a new realdoll.I wish all tpe doll owners luck, because from mine, and others experience , they will need it. :deadhorse:

Hello !
James, you and I do not share the same view.
All Dolls are fragile and Or or WM dolls are not more fragile than other dolls.
I will say that the skelletton is very good with a big range of movement that beats most dolls.
The TPE materil is more durable than sillicon.

About your comment above about the other brands you mention I would say like this ( and I have owned one of them):
As love dolls they play in another ballpark than Or. Or wins all rounds.
But as visual objects in pictures they could in some way beat Or.

All TPE dolls have a scent. It is so minor that so for me it does not mean anything.
If it disturbes someone the world is full of different lady perfumes.

/Asterix

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi dear fellows,
Asterix just posted a thread to welcome his new girlfriend Sarah in the ORdoll topic so please make him this favor and respect his doll and the manufacturers presence.
The most important thing is that we enjoy our hobby with the dolls, everyone at his manner.
When you want to discuss the TPE properties there's a special topic for this theme.

Asterix, we welcome your Sarah and congrats to your purchase :glou:
Hope you enjoy much nice moments :oops:

:D Guy

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

1. Much softer overall

What is not so good:

Regards

Asterix
Congratulations Asterix!
I have no real complaints about the Rose doll I bought from OR. Their service has been very good too.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sorry for getting sidetracked. OR was one of the particular highlights of the doll year in 2014 and I'm sure will remain one of the most enviable of dolls for some time to come. She exhudes feminine ideals of beauty and will attract yet more enthusiasts to the realm of dolls . . .

So your photos will be eagerly anticipated in due course.

Best wishes and congratulations,

Harem

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Thanks Haremlover and goofyfoot !
I hope you like the doll as much as I do, she is really fantastic.

One more thing I forgotten that the nipples are improved also, they are now so soft and nice.

Regards

Asterix

INFORMATIONS