yldoll.com

TPE Tearing

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

TPE Tearing

Post by Dolls to the walls »

Hey all, been awhile since Ive been on.
I bought one of the few ebony Viola dolls at the end of last year and she has torn from V to A.
I informed Your doll that she had torn the first weekend I had her and they had forgotten to send the glue with her. They promised to send it along with the correct wig I ordered and they were never sent even after pleading in several PMs.
I cant find anywhere that sells the glue, any tips?

I have not been able to use her since December as Im afraid she will not be repairable if it gets any worse :(
Thanks
DTW

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: TPE Tearing

Post by Sotaichou »

probably best to email them directly. sometimes they are too busy to go on a forum. plus they may be on Chinese New Year holidays.

imo. you shouldn't be trying to buy the glue, if it was promised to you.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Sorry to hear about your doll. :( you may have to wait till the end of February to find out due to the Chinese New Year

Ryanontherun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ryanontherun »

If it was me (rather than waiting), I'd take a long solder iron and chem mask and attempt to repair by searing.. Note that this is an unorthodox/difficult -attempt- at repairing and I've never heard of anyone else doing this but me. My results have been acceptable enough that I would attempt again, given that I couldn't get a hold of manufacturer-specific adhesive.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, DTW.

It's safe to assume that it's because of the Lunar New Year, which lands on February 19th, this year. They will get back to you soon, don't worry.

If it's urgent, I'd start a topic in the Wanted forum, and ask if someone's got some extra "glue" they could spare. You could send a PM to 1AMSexDolls, who are in the US, so they may have staff looking at the forum, more than some of the companies in China, etc.

Hope you are well!

:glou:

Slew

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Could you send a PM now with all info? Sorry, we had so much work we probably made some mistake or simply forgot. I will wait for your PM.

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

Thanks for all the replies and ideas. The glue for these dolls is impossible to find online, I thought smooth-on might have some but no luck.
I have Pmed the seller again so fingers crossed I will get what I need to get Viola Raven back in action.
I must say that my initial reaction to my first TPE doll was very good. She is very beautiful and much softer than my silicone girls but that comes with a price. Im not sure if the darker the silicone the easier it tears, but from the reviews here I think its very unusual for the doll to split right down the middle in less than a week.

Best

DTW

INFORMATIONS