reallovesexdolls.com

Earn 10 dollars tonight (or more) or get 50 $$ discount

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Earn 10 dollars tonight (or more) or get 50 $$ discount

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi guys and girls, How are you all today?

Our website http://www.reallovesexdolls.com is a brand new website where we sell high end quality love dolls for absolute bottom prices. As a true doll lover i know more than anyone how expensive our hobby (lifestyle) can be. So we really want to keep the prices of the love dolls as low as possible (and therefore not hire expensive marketing bureaus) and there we rely on you.

I would like it if every doll on our website has an unique description of about 100 words and that you help me writing it. Here is an example:

Hi, I am Lorna
I am a sophisticated lady, but with a naughty mind
I love nice clothes, driving in a car and spending the night with a well built man that can satisfy my needs.
If you think you can be that man, why hesitate? Come and check me out, or would you rather like that I will come to you?
Love Lorna

If you send a description like that to my email address: sales@reallovesexdolls.com you will be sent 10 dollars to your PayPal account.

And if you buy the doll you made a description for, you will get 50 dollars discount for that doll. Im sorry that sometimes my spelling is not 100% correct. Im originally from Holland and still learning. :D

You dont have to be a professional writer, as long as you are serious about it and you send in a description, you will be rewarded.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Earn 10 dollars tonight (or more) or get 50 $$ discount

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

It is no longer possible to respond since we have enough descriptive text.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

:puppydogeyes:
...no $10 for me. I snooze I lose.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I'm passing the buck.