betterlovedoll.com

What do you say?

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

What do you say?

Post by midnight »

Although I photo a RD, this question belongs here.....we take pics, no matter what doll it is....

Do you talk to your doll, while taking pics? --- I do :roll:

Things I say to her; "Oh baby, you look so nice." --- "You better stop that" (one of my favs.) --- "Damn, your'e sexy tonight." -- "Yer makin' my dick hard." --- "Yer so pretty".....

OK....will anyone else step up :?: Nuttin' wrong with talking to her, while you are taking pics.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

On two occasions I said: Darlene, I like you, but sometimes you're a pain in the ass.
8O 8O
Well, it's true... :wink: :)
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Inkling wrote:On two occasions I said: Darlene, I like you, but sometimes you're a pain in the ass.
8O 8O
Well, it's true... :wink: :)
Still being doll-less ... I DO talk to Brent (my mannequin) and I DO talk to my boys in Poser! \\;^)
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

I can't say that I really talk to Svetlana much while shooting or otherwise. Sure, I have jokingly said a few things at times, but when I shoot her, I am usually completely focused on that and don't really think to say anything. I may think to myself that a particular pose looks sexy, but I don't say anything. The "Red Hot" set was a serious undertaking for instance. It took over 100 pictures to get the 28 you see in the set as I altered lighting, poses, camera angles, and zoom, let alone the work going through those photos to pick and edit the best. I guess when I am working, I just get too busy to really think about it other than the job at hand. Sure I get incredibly turned on while I shoot, but I try to keep my focus on the shoot rather than the girl. In the back of my mind I think, if I have wood, then I am taking good pictures. If Svetlana was a real person, I would probably talk much more, because the interaction could make the pictures even better as you verbally spur a model on (Now move your leg to the right and up and little, hold that, gorgeous now lift your face a little, perfect, let's see that pretty smile, beautiful), but her lack of interaction doesn't encourage the behavior.

If anything Svetlana and I talk more through the stories told by our photos and posts than by me actually talking. Besides, its terribly one sided to talk to Svetlana. I have to answer for her and my female Russian accent is only good in my head... :lol: .

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Course, topic was talking to doll during photo shoot. Having only done three photo shoots...
Now, if topic was about what I say to Darlene regardless of the occasion, that would be completely different. :) :wink:
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

goldman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goldman »

Well, I usually don't talk much during shoots but I do think of the captions for what Sonya and Alexa will be "saying" for the pics. Sometimes, I have a clear image of how the shoot's storyline will turn out and other times, it just evolves as it's being shot. Most of the time, though, I'm just waiting to get to the end of the shoot so I can have fun! :wink:

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Hey, this is an interesting topic! Myself, I don't talk to my doll, but I like to have her nearby to look at. And while I'm shooting her, I don't get turned on. Sounds like you guys have a MUCH different reaction while shooting your sweeties :wink: I've often thought being a female is a good thing during photo shoots, cuz I can focus on the task much easier! We do photo shoots with April, which go into a private collection, and I have to do the photography, because hubby can't concentrate! :lol:

Rainy

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Oh yes, I talk to Lily during shoots. Mostly, it's "Don't fall outta that chair!" or somesuch :lol: I don't get too turned on though until I'm finished and moving her out of her chair into bed. :o
Moving her anywhere, actually.

Hell, I talk to my cat too :) It's a good thing to do when living alone, so you don't forget what your voice sounds like :wink:

I talk to her other times as well, like when coming in and out of "her" rooms. or when she sits by me when writing. I think of her as the same Lily in my story, so we're already "close" :)
Usually just stuff like "Hello there, cutie," or compliment her. Mostly is when I'm combing her hair; that seems to be therapeutic for both of us :D

Like I've said before, it's all good, unless you're expecting (or hearing I suppose 8O ) them to talk back :lol:

PBS & Lily (who's speechless 8) )

soon2be

Talking to your dolly

Post by soon2be »

I almost got divorced but am now doing most of my sex with my wife!
With my Superbabe Head, I had fun asking her if she wanted to give me a bj, and had fun making her nod her head yes, asked her if I could wipe it on her face - nodding helped, etc. And having your computer play sexy talking ladies helps you talk back too, it adds to the fantasy and the fun.
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Interesting topic. I plan to make Vicca's first photo shoot tomorrow, so I can't comment on that yet, but I've been surprised how much I talk to her already 8O

INFORMATIONS