Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Elise, this is TDF. TDF, this is Elise.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Elise, this is TDF. TDF, this is Elise.

Post by upsux »

The obligatory basics:
Female RealDoll 2
Body D
*Gel implants
Face L "Renee"
Tanned Skin Tone
Light Brown Eyes
Brown Eye Shadow
Light Eye Liner
Brown Eye Liner
Bronze Lips
Natural Nails
Hair Style 0706
Light Brown Hair Color
Vagina Attachment Style - Removable
"Kaylani" Insert
Shaved Pubic Hair
*Custom nipple color - blush
*Duracast - hands only

Taylor was acting like a dork with the camera so I had to get this done hastily while she tried taking a selfie with a medium-ranged lens. :roll:

I'm not sure why I posted pics of the crate, I think we all know what they look like, but what the hell, why not?!

The regularly packaged materials are under the foam, the larger box is an extra set of goodies I ordered for future posts. :whistle:

cider

Re: Elise, this is TDF. TDF, this is Elise.

Post by cider »

Hello!
Paulina: 2015 DS 160+
I can haz gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14569

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Wow. I love the options you selected and the Renee face is one of my favorites. Taylor has quite the sexy new friend!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Seko arrived a little after 10am which was great - but the crate was lying flat on the truck, which freaked me the hell out. We got it upright quickly, or as quickly as I could pester the guy to do it and out she came. The crate was in perfect shape and everything was completely fine inside. The Tip 'n Tell was activated and showed tipping, but that was from the trip into the back door since we had to maneuver it awkwardly through the patio door.

The Renee has a wider face than the Victoria - she's very pretty of course, but there is a definite difference between the two. Makeup was done perfectly, packaging was done perfectly, and again I'm truly impressed with the work they've done. The Duracast hands are VERY impressive - despite others saying it's a 'must-have' option I was a little wary of how it would look and feel. Well, add me to the list of people who recommend it! Her hands are shaped and look almost exactly like Taylor's but they feel pleasantly firm and haven't lost any of their flexibility. The body is most impressive, the softer silicone is out of this world and I see an upgrade for Taylor somewhere down the line. She feels great (naturally) but the softer blend takes the realism to a much higher level.

For now I'll end with: if Matt and the gang want to cut costs I recommend this ... monitor the guy with the staple gun. Holy Christ!! I kept all the staples separated so I can run out to the metal recycler later this afternoon, I think I have enough to pay for the Doll!!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

She really has that natural beauty look going on. The bronze lipstick is especially amazing.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Welcome Elise :angel: congrats upsux :mrgreen:

What a beauty 8) love to see more of her :wink:

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

wow Elise you are one hot babe and one lucky girl to have Taylor as a roommate.

I have to agree, I love the bronze lip color it really goes well with her hair which is amazingly beautiful.

You are a lucky man Mr. Upsux to have two such beautiful women in your lives.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Not that the dressers or closets were ever really mine, but it looks like yet another piece of my property has been hijacked. I suppose, if I asked nicely and wiggled a bit there just might be a little room in between. Should be an interesting evening ...

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Not a bad way to make a sandwich. Have fun!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Well, that escalated quickly.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Ohh budy she looks great, congrats upsux you are the proud new owner of one sexy body D! I'm glad to see you got the duracast on her hands, it makes such a huge difference in durability, but also as I've said before, IMO they feel more realistic as well. Ha! I know what you mean with the staples... It took me a good 30-40min. to get them all out of Christy's crate before I felt comfortable getting her out.

Was her weight about what you expected? Wondering if the new softer silicone blend makes her a little lighter than the estimated 95lbs.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Hello beautiful
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Congrats you lucky man!! Enjoy the honeymoon with your lovely new lady.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky Custom Configuration

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

GOOD GOD she is beautiful! :angel: Elise's tan skin, makeup and brown eyes really make the Renee face look different than my Renee but, every Renee that I have seen is beautiful whatever her makeup and eye combination is for sure! :thumbs_up: :D

Didn't take long for them to DISROBE I see, I think they are now competing for your affection and tonight looks like its shaping up to be a lot of fun! :whistle: :whistle:

You are going to be SOOOOO not into going to work tomorrow after what the girls have in store for you the way it looks my friend and I think you are going to need that KING size bed too! :mrgreen:

Dodgeman

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

It's always a bit special when a new kid on the block hits the forum. :D Elise looks sooooo stunning. :P That's a wonderful face and figure she looks soooo sexy curvy and busty. :P :P

ace pics - Taylor and Elise look like they're waiting for that fantasy filling three some. :wink: :P Looking forward to seeing the pics of what you have for them in the extra set of goodies range. :D

Congratulations upsux. :glou:

INFORMATIONS