www.ordoll.com

Clothes and the 156 E cup - am i going to struggle?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Clothes and the 156 E cup - am i going to struggle?

Post by apprehensive »

I'm on the verge of getting one of these and have some 'worries'
Essentially, I want slim legged, big breasts (i know, pretty cliche)
But I want it to look real, and I want to put tight sexy clothes on it.
Is this going to be hard to dress because of the probable exaggerated B/W/H measurements?
I don't want clothing too tight in some areas and obviously oversized in the others.
For example, this size chart-
UK Size Bust Waist Hips
Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM
4 31 78 24 60 33 83.5
6 32 80.5 25 62.5 34 86
8 33 83 26 65 35 88.5
10 35 88 28 70 37 93.5
12 37 93 30 75 39 98.5
14 39 98 31 80 41 103.5
16 41 103 33 85 43 108.5
18 44 110 36 92.5 46 116

I don't think any of these are going to fit? Anyone have experience?
Should I go for smaller breasts (although I really want to have fun with them)?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Clothes and the 156 E cup - am i going to struggle?

Post by amytyl »

If there are any issues (waist size, etc.) it's not too difficult to alter them yourself or find a tailor who will fairly cheaply. I had several done and they thought the 22" waist was a measurement mistake, but still obliged.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

Having owned a WM 163 cm doll, my guess is that you should be OK with a UK size 4, but may even get away with size 2 if the material is a bit stretchy around the hips. The waist, of course, is the problem - but you can use safety pins or similar to pinch it in a bit. (If you can get hold of a tame seamstress to make the alterations that would be even better, of course.) The smaller the size you can get away with, the better the waist will look.

My WM doll's stats were 82 62 82, and size 4 (78 cm bust) was usually fine for her. For comparison, the OR E-cup doll is 79 53 82, so you can see why size 2 may be an option. Of course, there isn't a massive choice of clothes in UK size 2 - but ASOS has a reasonable collection.

I've been going through similar thought processes to you actually - though in my case it's between the OR J-cup (even more difficult to fit!) and the OR B-cup (which would definitely need size 2).
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

Thanks.
Yes asos was my plan. Great for trying clothes as well :0)
I'm sure there are some posts from clever girls on the Web for temp ways to do this. I'll hunt.
I'm anxious to get the right product.
I want a dream body but a dream body that is in the realms of possibility for a real woman if you know what I am saying. I'm just wwondering if this particular model goes beyond that.

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

apprehensive wrote:I want a dream body but a dream body that is in the realms of possibility for a real woman if you know what I am saying. I'm just wwondering if this particular model goes beyond that.
Yes - I know what you mean. "They" say (based on research, I think) that the most attractive waist to hip ratio is 0.7. To me the OR Dolls (though below 0.7) look pretty believable compared with many other dolls I can think of. The B-cup is the closest to 0.7.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

Ok. Good info. I'm finding it hard to decide. A b may be more realistic and easy to cater for with the clothes but maybe I should have the E as that's something I don't get in real life?
Decisions decisions.
An important question. If you handed miss b cup a medium size hot dog, would she be able to comfortably hold it firmly between 2 hot dog buns?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

apprehensive wrote:Ok. Good info. I'm finding it hard to decide. A b may be more realistic and easy to cater for with the clothes but maybe I should have the E as that's something I don't get in real life?
Decisions decisions.
An important question. If you handed miss b cup a medium size hot dog, would she be able to comfortably hold it firmly between 2 hot dog buns?
I like E-cup, it looks perfect on 156cm body.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

apprehensive wrote:An important question. If you handed miss b cup a medium size hot dog, would she be able to comfortably hold it firmly between 2 hot dog buns?
My guess is that it would be a very tricky 3-hand job - 2 to squeeze the buns together and 1 to hold the hot dog firmly in place. Liberal quantities of "ketchup" would make it even harder - in both senses of the word.

My problem is that I actually find the J-cup boobs more realistic and attractive than the E-cup ones. The J-cup tits have a little bit of sag, which makes them look less like implants.

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

haha, the ketchup image has kinda destroyed the whole idea in my head now!

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi,

as it might be even complicated to get a bra with fitting underbust, you could take one with a little larger underbust and smaller cup - then it even works hands free :-). My Jeanne is an E-cup doll.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

ok, i been looking at RG with these sort of proportions and i think they do a work around by having a looser top tucked into a tight skirt. I reckon this will work.
The whole bra size thing is a mystery to me. I wonder if that is even possible on these figures?
Next on the list is make up! I feel like a big girl

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

apprehensive wrote:I feel like a big girl
I swear that half the pleasure I got from owning a doll was browsing ASOS and also checking out Tu in Sainsburys for items I could discreetly self-scan. One thing you discover is that there's a lack of consistency between manufacturers as to what constitutes a size 4, size 6, etc. The same also probably goes for bras, though I bought very few of those.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I think as far as clothing , i should say tops for a big breasted doll , that people can probably find some , because with larger mens and womens size clothing , i have seen women's tops in xxxlarge , etc. as many people in society are bigger nowadays and as such the clothing companies make larger cloths .
as far as the weight from larger breast it self i believe if companies use the semi hollow breast as ordoll uses , which can allow air injection to make breast up to 2 times larger , that will help keep weight down for the doll owners while at the same time allowing doll owners to get bigger breast on the dolls . :D

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi,

just wanted to say that I've been through the trouble of figuring sizes myself. For reference I've posted it in Jeannes thread. These are German sizes but maybe this is helpful. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 02#p777302

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

INFORMATIONS